- September 12, 2018 at 9:19 am #116188
Dame Veronica GraunwolfParticipantRegistered On: May 8, 2017Topics: 50Replies: 1932Has thanked: 1628 timesBeen thanked: 1582 times
My sisters…..hurricane Florence looks to be very bad. I beg you all…leave the area now. I fear for your safety and health in this time. Do not worry about possessions….they can be replaced……your life not!
I pray that you and yours will be OK. You all are in my thoughts and wishes.
- September 14, 2018 at 10:54 am #116458Max GarciaParticipantRegistered On: August 11, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 49Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
Personally I have never taken hurricanes or any other acts of nature lightly. I am in NC about 2 hours away from the coast. I grew up in Charleston (SC), even though we have threats of hurricanes every year. I hope everyone in effected areas are safe. I will check in periodically. Be safe all.
- September 13, 2018 at 9:22 pm #116397Dame Veronica GraunwolfParticipantRegistered On: May 8, 2017Topics: 50Replies: 1932Has thanked: 1628 timesBeen thanked: 1582 times
Hi Bobbi……who is Jim Cantore?
- September 17, 2018 at 1:53 pm #116889BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 605Has thanked: 542 timesBeen thanked: 795 times
Jim Cantore is a weatherman who works for “The Weather Channel”.
You usually will find him standing & reporting in the most violent storms you could imagine!
- September 13, 2018 at 5:27 pm #116363ParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 605Has thanked: 542 timesBeen thanked: 795 times
Unfortunately, people don’t take storms seriously, until Jim Cantore shows up!
I hope everybody heeds the advice of the NWS!
- September 13, 2018 at 8:37 am #116300Edie MajeskiParticipantRegistered On: April 7, 2018Topics: 15Replies: 152Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 165 times
A hurricane is a storm you don’t take likely. I live in New Jersey and when Sandy hit us it cause a lot of damage. I knew people who were without power for over a week. Fortunately I live inland and a place that doesn’t flood. But because of all the damage and flooding around me, I was trapped in my home for three days.
- September 12, 2018 at 11:20 am #116197Kristy BucklynParticipantRegistered On: October 20, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 13 times
What I learned last year during Hurricane Irma …
When they tell you to get out, get out.
Wishing the best for everyone in Florence’s path …
- September 12, 2018 at 9:32 am #116192
- September 12, 2018 at 9:21 am #116189AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 15Replies: 186Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 187 times
Ditto, get out of there!!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.