Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

To those of you who have joined us in the last week, a huge welcoming hug.

I try my best to read the bio and send a small reply to each member when they first post an introduction. Paying it forward is big for me, the wellbeing of this site and its growing number of new members.

I’ve been away with personal matters and have been unable until now. I’ll make an attempt to catch up with each.

So in bulk, Hello to all of you and I sincerely hope you find the support and friendship that I and many others here have come to appreciate and count on.

Remember that you get out of things, equal to the effort you put into them. If you want be noticed, have people chat and share with you. Then please put the effort into an introduction or bio so that others have an inkling as to what to chat or reply to you about, something they can relate to. It makes a big difference.

Please, Do like being with us, Do Love all that you are.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Olivia, It’s wonderful to see all the new girls that join and to many a very emotional period  in their lives.  Admitting their desires to others for the very first time is a nervous time. I still remember my first response to  my intro and was surprised and excited that someone took the time to make contact. Then I was told when I start feeling  more comfortable to fill my  bio and then see how more will stop in and say their hellos as they will  share more about themselves. It’s important to let newbies know that they are not alone, they do have acceptance and most of all total support on who they are. In time many start feeling relax and more confident to explore and discover and soon  become active   members here and that’s what makes this the largest and most successful support site out there . Proud of cdh, it’s members who many are my  friends  and our management who spend so much of their time and energy to make this a place where one can enjoy their passions with no harassment. As an ambassador   we’re always trying to make this a better place and this is shown by the many who pass through our doors. Meeting our girls is something I  do love  and for  me to give back to what I truly appreciated  and only  a short time ago. To our new girls fill out that bio when you do feel comfortable and this will open the  doors of heavens gates. …

Stephenie 🌹

Stephanie

I’m simply pointing out what might make for them a better response. I was a little anxious and shy when I first logged in as well.

I too remember the first responses to my intro, the difference i felt between the generic hellos and the more personalized replies. This positive contact may have been the deciding factor in my staying to be with these wonderful people rather than just passing through.

You’re right though, the choice is theirs.

BTW sa-man-tha

I really like the new profile pic hun

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?