Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

How sweet would life be if we could be free. Free to wear what we wanted talk how we wanted or act how we wanted. Some brave souls have the heart and wear with all to stare boldly in to the world and say . Here I am , Love me or leave me alone. then others more like me, live in a world where we can only dream of what it could be like to feel so free. My dear sisters you carry such pain and shame fear not for you are not alone, You dear one are of many. To my wonderful sisters who are free I say live well live large and live for all of us, who will not live out our dreams but stay hidden in our homes. Dressed for the date we shall never go on. Nor able to walk into the places we would love to go . We are wonderful young women at heart with a heart and soul like any other human being. Our love is for the things we wish to emulate the most, the thing we see and wish we could be,somewhere deep down inside of all of us. There is a little girl we wish we could be. Let the light of Love be on you all and know, Here we are family and we Are Sisters one and all.

My dear Roxanne, I feel there are many of us who feel the same way, left to our own prison of self guilt and fear of being found out. But let us feel the wind beneath our wings as we are free to express our selves with the other lovely sisters we have here.  Hugs Dear Roxanne who knows what will happen Tomorrow we may become Idols ….Heres to Dreams , Jewls

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Poet’s Corner’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?