Tagged: 

Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So this is a thought that usually finds it’s way into my mind from time to time. Since I really don’t have plans to start or even have a family (long story) it often makes me wonder what if I could just once.

Sure for me I would, thought mostly out of a wonder of if I could handle it.

Melinda
      Lady

I said yes. Since it is only hypothetical, I am eliminating the idea of bringing a baby who would live a natural life beyond my experience into the equation. What an opportunity for growth as a person and a chance to become more empathetic! I have never had this particular fantasy, but very interesting. I have to confess that I would add becoming impregnated the natural way to the experience (why not? Not something I have ever experienced, but since we’re pretending, let’s go for it!)

Gwyneth
      Lady

I had to answer yes. For one, I could have all the kids I want! And you’re leaving 2 very important parts. Trying to get pregnant. Ouuu la la! Then a year or more of breast feeding. I once witnessed a 4 yo climb in her mother’s lap and start feeding! The woman never missed any part of the conversation. THIS HAPPENED IN MY DEN!

For me, no thank you. I have lived through 2 with my wife, and I would not wish for it
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

I’ve never signed up to be a woman.  I enjoy wearing women’s clothes.  I’ve learned to enjoy over the years presenting as a woman so I can go out in public without feeling embarrassed or have people look at me funny. And while I’ve wondered what it feels like to a woman making love, I can’t say being pregnant was ever something I’ve considered.  I have to say no.

Anonymous

I say yes would do it if possible everything a real woman would feel the emotions the hungers and so on.

Plus all my girlfriends be invited to my baby shower. So much fun for sure.

He he Momma Donna kind of catchy you think hmmmm.. Hugs momma he he ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

LOL catching for sure Maybe one day medical science will make it happen. Hugs Momma Stephanie

Bobbie W
      Lady

Yes in a second with ZERO second thoughts.

Hi Jessica i answered yes im thinking as a woman i would love to experiance the wonderful joy of mother hood but it would be a problem to get pregnant as i dont care for the man part of that maybe a CD looking as a woman with extra parts well maybe ha ha  but yes i think i could be a mom ..

Stephanie Bass

I said yes. And I would always want to be in a woman I would love to be a mother also

I’d love to be able to carry a child in my body.

Hi Jessica NO not interested I hate being uncomfortable and I do not like pain

Luv Stephanie

Havent felt the need to be pregnant but I have enjoyed shopping with a friend and pushing her baby in a baby cart like a mother in public a few times.

Anonymous

Hi.

Omg noooooo….

hang on, let me reconsider….still nooooooo….

Cross dressing, assimilation and imitating is one thing but all that pain and kerfuffle….

…….another reason I admire GG’s….and they are welcome to it….

I did have a bloated stomach and morning sickness once after drinking contaminated water….turned out I was stagnant…phew!!!

not expecting……. anything!!! grace xx

Anonymous

Glad you ok Grace was thinking of the bloating was eating to many kit kat bars PB hehe.

Donna

Anonymous

Shhhh🤫…

…..haha x

Anonymous

Gotcha lol mums the word. hehe

Krista
      Duchess

OMG, it doesn’t end when the pregnancy is over, does it????   After that little sucker pops out the birth canal (which sometimes get quite damaged during the process) then it gloms on to the nipple.  My wife’s poor nipples almost got sucked right off after our second child was born.  And then my wife thought we should have more kids. We didn’t.

Instead of aesthetics or fear, I’ll tell people who ask why I don’t have any kids, it’s because the world has enough population.  Noble or what!!!  Even though fear is probably the real reason.

Hugs, Krista.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I never wanted to father a child.  Giving birth to one doesn’t interest me either.  Leave parenting to those that are well suited.  I consider myself fortunate to have realized this.  Many parents don’t.  Their children suffer because of it.

Deep respect to all the good parents out there.

Molly
        Duchess

My Dear Emily;

Please accept this thought in the vein that it is offered, That of deep respect and a desire to perhaps bring a little peace.

I think that all parents should/have to be humble about their skills/suitability and none of us do actually know what we’re really doing. By the time we have the advantage of hindsight, it’s too late to change things.
        Unfortunately this understanding happens too late in life for many of us to take advantage of.

Your self awareness and realization that you would have to work at being a better parent, would likely have made you an excellent parent. Your writings on this site convince me that you have the empathy and intelligence that would have been all you ever needed, (apart from a little luck) to be a fantastic parent.

– Molly

Emily Alt
          Managing Ambassador

Thanks Molly.  That’s the nicest compliment anyone’s given me in a long time.

I agree that children don’t come with an owner’s manual.  I also agree that most mature adults living stable, productive lives have what it takes to become parents.

That wasn’t me for many years and I knew it.  When I got my act together, I just didn’t want to have kids.  To me, that’s just as important as skills and suitability.

While I don’t have children of my own, I have several nieces and nephews that I’m close with.  They’re all adults now.  But they still hit me up for advice.  I know I’ve made a difference in their lives.

Emily

Anonymous

Ready for modern science to give me the internals to have children once transition to a full woman at the end of year. Want it all and yes will take the PMS too.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

no…

well, maybe…

um yeah, no.

🤣Lola

The ultimate feminine experience.

Sign me up!

Olivia
      Lady

Yeah I would. I loved seeing my son being born. Was magical. So yes I would just so I could have the full experience of my child being conceived to being born.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?