Tagged: 

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good day Ladies

Have you ever gone away as yourself and had so much fun and excitement that you for got to take picture of the 9 different outfit you had on over the weekend.

This past weekend, I was away for a Gala event.  I packed 9 pairs of shoes (wore every one) 3 skirts, 2 dresses, yoga pants, jeans, and 6 tops.

Would get dressed in an outfit, go do something were i was seen by people, either eat in the restaurant,  walk the mall, or go to the gym, and after each time out i would change something, and head back out.

I was so excited about being out and taking part in the world as Paula that i didn’t take any photos.

On the photo question, as a lady of this site the limit is 5 photos, i have 5 up.  Is there a way to delete old photos so that i cam share, when i remember to take photos again.

Have you every been so excited about getting out in the world and enjoying yourself that you forget to take photos of your outfits?

Love and hugs

Paula

Anonymous

The best photo lays in the mind Paula.

You can edit and enjoy to your hearts content.

Good news runs fast here. Well done.

photos can be deleted. If I tried to explain you would get confused. And once you have discovered it for yourself you won’t forget. That’s how learning works .

Thank you.

Anya

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I get so excited when I dress that I forget a lot of things, LOL.

Hugs, Liara

Can’t say I have. When I’m dressed a big part of the thrill is taking pictures and when I’m dressed and feeling and looking all feminine, I’m driven to the camera lens like a moth to a flame.

If you are like me and want to share as many photos as you can, try doing what I did, Post a profile heading picture with multiple pictures in it.

Anonymous

Paula..

I like to take pics of new outfits and combinations….and even after all these years, the excitement of seeing the girl has probably become even more intense as my make up skills and my wardrobe has grown….and I do forget sometimes.

Posing in front of the camera tends to take a back seat….to just getting out there!!!

Huggs, grace x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?