- Restrictive underwear
- January 15, 2021 at 7:45 pm #433673Polly StewartParticipantRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 550Has thanked: 701 timesBeen thanked: 1541 times
This is the discussion at home at the moment. I had thought to buy a gaff but they look so bulky and I’m not looking for a ‘cameltoe’. Tucking can be such a chore that I often don’t especially when I can cover up in some other way… wearing a coat for instance.
I’d like to get a feeling from the Sisters about this delicate subject
- January 30, 2021 at 12:13 pm #440527Nikki AtNiteDuchessRegistered On: January 28, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
Yes. It’s been pointed out to me by more than one boyfriend over the years. Usually, they don’t want to see it. Like… At all.
I guess it has made me self conscious about it, because I have made my own gaffs from small bikinis before to avoid having a bulge while I’m out. I generally buy the polly thong style.
For the ladies asking about comfort:
Im afraid not, sweetie. Beauty is pain.
- January 29, 2021 at 8:59 am #439959Rayna (was Dala) CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 152Has thanked: 272 timesBeen thanked: 456 times
I have a gaff or two for certain outfits that I need to hide things.
I don’t use the fake camel toe kind. I bought the smooth front silk gaffs from Em Femme.
It’s very similar to the one sold in the CDH Store https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/product/slingshot-comfort-gaff-in-red-satin/
Creates a comfortable flat smooth front….
- January 28, 2021 at 3:19 pm #439681SharonLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 93Has thanked: 802 timesBeen thanked: 508 times
- January 29, 2021 at 2:36 am #439811stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 132Replies: 1612Has thanked: 2506 timesBeen thanked: 7091 times
I wish I wasn’t attached to mine! But I’m not having them off either. A-line skirts, Skater dresses, tight panties is usually all I need. I might be attached but its weird how small they are when I dress. They know they are not currently required and so make themselves scarce. Mind over matter? Muscle control? There has to be a scientific reason… must research this……………
- January 28, 2021 at 5:04 am #439365Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 360Has thanked: 259 timesBeen thanked: 1439 times
I have a gaff, and I did wear it a few times when I first bought it, but now it just sits on the shelf collecting dust. I’ve found going to the bathroom tucked and wearing a gaff to be cumbersome (untucking then retuck).
So now I wear restrictive under things, like control panty, tights, and shapewear. It hides the bump and smooth things out quite well for me.
- January 21, 2021 at 3:58 am #436173Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1573Has thanked: 1164 timesBeen thanked: 4122 times
When I was 18, I bought this amazing sexy and tight dress. I loved it. I looked so sexy in it. I couldn’t wait to wear it to a party. In my excitement and enthusiasm I didn’t notice my ladyboy bump.
At the party they did notice it and noticed it right away. I became extremely popular. What started out as a gaffe on my part got me a lot of loving attention. I bought several more dresses similar to that to wear to parties.
But when I wasn’t going to parties, I paid attention to what I was wearing and what I was showing. Sometimes it took adjustments, or wearing a different dress that was more suitable for where I was going.
- January 20, 2021 at 2:19 am #435747Alice PennLadyRegistered On: November 23, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
It depends a lot on what style we wear. If it is bodycon and one is very slim then tucking is a must. If like me one wears fit and flare and unfortunately a tiny tummy then just restrictive panties are enough. Personally I have one body con dress which gives me up hill with the tucking, so when it is time to thin out dresses this one will be the first to go. In one picture I am wearing a short white fit and flare dress. That is what I prefer.
- January 18, 2021 at 8:23 am #434902Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 43Replies: 1369Has thanked: 4169 timesBeen thanked: 2983 times
Here is a gaff review I did a few months back…
I use gaffs and they are sweet! I can do yoga pants all day and never show anything that shouldn’t be there.
- January 16, 2021 at 11:15 pm #434229Michelle BaileyLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 108Has thanked: 3490 timesBeen thanked: 460 times
I tuck the ‘little boys’ away then put on a pair of tight panties inc a pantyliner ,over them a pair of what you you might say ordinary panties and most days pantyhose gives me a ‘lovely front ‘ down below .
- January 17, 2021 at 3:46 am #434361Janet williamsLadyRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 119Has thanked: 313 timesBeen thanked: 359 times
since I had prostrate cancer I have no problem. It has gotten smaller since operation and had prostrate removed and it is so small I must sit down to pee or I will pee on myself but hell not usable so I continue to be the gurl I can and do wear panties 24/7 and if lucky can wear bra when I out and around
- January 16, 2021 at 8:37 pm #434198Stephanie GreenLadyRegistered On: December 24, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 57Has thanked: 87 timesBeen thanked: 271 times
- January 16, 2021 at 7:46 pm #434190BillieJayManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: September 21, 2018Topics: 307Replies: 91Has thanked: 251 timesBeen thanked: 353 times
I wear briefs, and I’ve practiced “pushing in” and then tucking. It also changes my walk, to keep them from dropping again, I keep my legs close together when I walk, which is more graceful to me.
- January 28, 2021 at 4:54 am #439360LadyRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 119Has thanked: 313 timesBeen thanked: 359 times
- January 17, 2021 at 12:13 am #434241Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 550Has thanked: 701 timesBeen thanked: 1541 times
Precisely what my wife first told me… keep your thighs together and shorten your step. She now says I have it down pat!
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Polly Stewart. Reason: spelling mistake
- January 16, 2021 at 5:29 pm #434150Kathleen 60454LadyRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 325Has thanked: 1810 timesBeen thanked: 1140 times
- January 16, 2021 at 3:48 pm #434139AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
I do not have a penis to speak of. It has shriveled to nothing. If an erection did happen, 2 inches would be an exaggeration. My problem are my testicles. They are huge like a bull you see grazing. Wearing a thong or g-string is impossible. Panties cause the same problems. They either split down the middle or to one side. My problem is not concealing my penis but my testicles. The gaffs I’ve looked at do not list different sizes. Any suggestions appreciated. Rachel.
- January 16, 2021 at 5:31 pm #434152T.J. ByronDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 319Has thanked: 3116 timesBeen thanked: 1294 times
Don’t know how old you are, kids, etc…
You can have an orchectomy. You would need HRT ( Testosterone), which I inject every other week.
Otherwise…you have to drag Everything back Or… Secure UP INTO THE FAT CAVITY …checkout the anatomy and feel it…TegaDerm wound dressing, with adhesive will hide it.
Let us know what worked for you so the next person gets the advise.
CHECKOUT MY GALLERY.
- January 16, 2021 at 10:22 am #433979Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 600Has thanked: 6265 timesBeen thanked: 2587 times
I thought the same, about Gaffes until I got a pretty good one, Polly, now I just love it. i got a thong style, no tucking required, and the toe doesn’t show, it does have one, but it is so smooth, and holds everything in place so well there is no more adjusting, anything.
I wear it whenever I wear anything remotely tight.
- January 17, 2021 at 4:34 am #434379Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 550Has thanked: 701 timesBeen thanked: 1541 times
- January 16, 2021 at 9:57 am #433971Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1820Has thanked: 3358 timesBeen thanked: 6223 times
I am thankful (finally) that I don’t have a lot to hide. A bladder leak pad in my panties almost gives a flat appearance, and a pair of tights completes the task. I can wear leggings and look the same as a GG. I did so, yesterday.
- January 16, 2021 at 7:10 am #433915Kathryn Lynn PetersLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2016Topics: 5Replies: 91Has thanked: 540 timesBeen thanked: 397 times
- January 15, 2021 at 10:34 pm #433705Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 74Replies: 752Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 2432 times
Not only do I “gaff”, but I also use a pair of one size too small control panties and wear them back to front!.
Why? 1. as has been posted many times on this wonderful site, at least for me the above gives me the smooth front I need to look and feel like the “woman inside”. 2/. This and the feeling of having (attached) breasts and long hair, (make me has next to none), go a long way to making me feel like “Catherine Louise Ryan” (at your service!!).
Of course then comes the inner and outer clothes, jewellery and make up and Caty “the mature elegant lady” is ready for her day.
By contrast if left untucked, all I feel is plain ‘bleedin'” uncomfortable. Tho it must be said I underdress 24/7, but wear panties with a wide enough gusset to prevent “fallout”.
Happy (gaff) dressing
- January 15, 2021 at 10:32 pm #433704Sophia DwyerDuchessRegistered On: January 4, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
Yes I gaff and tuck all the time! I have several pairs or I wear a tight gstring under my panties to form a lovely lady hump!
Just love the look and feel plus it is a must to complete my Feminine transformation! X Sophia
- January 15, 2021 at 9:31 pm #433693DuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 319Has thanked: 3116 timesBeen thanked: 1294 times
Sorry, never been an issue…never touched a gaff.
Never needed anything to hide …very happy never having to need a gaff of any kind, shape or form to treat a ” buldge”.
- January 16, 2021 at 4:48 pm #434147
- January 15, 2021 at 8:12 pm #433680Krissy RichardsRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 147Has thanked: 348 timesBeen thanked: 433 times
Absolutely one must. Its what completes the look as I dont want to be seeing any unnatural bulges if I can and as I don’t tuck I find gagging the best way to hide that pesky bulge that no girl really wants to see.
- January 16, 2021 at 1:44 am #433776LadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 550Has thanked: 701 timesBeen thanked: 1541 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.