Tagged: ,

• This topic has 48 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This is the discussion at home at the moment. I had thought to buy a gaff but they look so bulky and I’m not looking for a ‘cameltoe’. Tucking can be such a chore that I often don’t especially when I can cover up in some other way… wearing a coat for instance.
      I’d like to get a feeling from the Sisters about this delicate subject

xx ??Polly

Anonymous

Absolutely one must. Its what completes the look as I dont want to be seeing any unnatural bulges if I can and as I don’t tuck I find gagging the best way to hide that pesky bulge that no girl really wants to see.

So Krissy… you find gagging the best way… Kinky! 😀

Love Polly

Anonymous

Seeing how I’ve had a hernia repair on both side, those marble just don’t slide back into place

so I’m left with Restrictive underwear or a Gaff,

Jamie

Anonymous

Sorry, never been an issue…never touched a gaff.

Never needed anything to hide …very happy never having to need a gaff of any kind, shape or form to treat a ” buldge”.

Later, love…Dr.T.J.

Anonymous

You & me babe. Glad someone spoke up for us honest ladies!   😘

Anonymous

Yes I gaff and tuck all the time! I have several pairs or I wear a tight gstring under my panties to form a lovely lady hump!
      Just love the look and feel plus it is a must to complete my Feminine transformation! X Sophia

Anonymous

Hottie that you are Sophia, I’m sure it works well.

Joy Joy
          Lady

My lady friend gave me a gaffe and she cut a neat hole in back so now I can pee sitting down!

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Not only do I “gaff”, but I also use a pair of one size too small control panties and wear them back to front!.

Why? 1. as has been posted many times on this wonderful site, at least for me the above gives me the smooth front I need to look and feel like the “woman inside”. 2/. This and the feeling of having  (attached) breasts and long hair, (make me has next to none), go a long way to making me feel like “Catherine Louise Ryan” (at your service!!).

Of course then comes the inner and outer clothes, jewellery and make up and Caty “the mature elegant lady” is ready for her day.

By contrast if left untucked, all I feel is plain ‘bleedin'” uncomfortable. Tho it must be said I underdress 24/7, but wear panties with a wide enough gusset to prevent “fallout”.

Happy (gaff) dressing

Caty.

Caty Ryan
        Baroness

A cloudy Aussie good morning girls,

As a “variation on this theme” right now I’m dealing with the re emergence of a couple of old inguinal hernias, just enough to be a nuisance!.

So I’ve totted out my old hernia brace, which really the way the straps work, feels like the old Clayton’s ad

“The gaff you have when you are not having a gaff”…

Lots of tight spots, but not (ahem) where you would expect when “tightly gaffed”.

Hope I dont end up having to have surgery….

Caty

No need to gaff or tuck. I use my wife’s Depends under my panties and I get the nice smooth femme look I want.

Anonymous

I am thankful (finally) that I don’t have a lot to hide. A bladder leak pad in my panties almost gives a flat appearance, and a pair of tights completes the task. I can wear leggings and look the same as a GG. I did so, yesterday.

Bettylou

I thought the same, about Gaffes until I got a pretty good one, Polly, now I just love it. i got a thong style, no tucking required, and the toe doesn’t show, it does have one, but it is so smooth, and holds everything in place so well there is no more adjusting, anything.
      I wear it whenever I wear anything remotely tight.
      Regi.

Hi Regine…

Can you wear it for sport? I ride my bike a lot and want to feel comfortable on a bike while being en femme. So far it is more than uncomfortable hence the desire to get rid of the whole lot.

xxPolly

Yes, I believe you could, Polly. mine fits a lot like a jockstrap, if you know what they are, and they were designed for sports.
          Regi

Anonymous

I do not have a penis to speak of. It has shriveled to nothing. If an erection did happen, 2 inches would be an exaggeration. My problem are my testicles. They are huge like a bull you see grazing. Wearing a thong or g-string is impossible. Panties cause the same problems. They either split down the middle or to one side. My problem is not concealing my penis but my testicles. The gaffs I’ve looked at do not list different sizes. Any suggestions appreciated. Rachel.

Anonymous

Rachel F.

Don’t know how old you are, kids, etc…

You can have an orchectomy. You would need HRT ( Testosterone), which I inject every other week.

Otherwise…you have to drag Everything back Or… Secure UP INTO THE FAT CAVITY …checkout the anatomy and feel it…TegaDerm wound dressing, with adhesive will hide it.

Let us know what worked for you so the next person gets the advise.

CHECKOUT MY GALLERY.

Dr.T.J.

Anonymous

I use a #4 Poise Sanitary pad and it takes care of my bulge and I am more than average. Not bragging but truth.

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

I wear briefs, and I’ve practiced “pushing in” and then tucking. It also changes my walk, to keep them from dropping again, I keep my legs close together when I walk, which is more graceful to me.

Hi BillieJay

Precisely what my wife first told me… keep your thighs together and shorten your step. She now says I have it down pat!

xx Polly

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Polly Stewart. Reason: spelling mistake
        Anonymous

If I push any further in I would appear to have a vagina and no penis but heck life is good when u can be the gurl u dream of being

Anonymous

Tucking and panties work fine for me.  I can’t say that gaffs are good or bad.  I haven’t needed to wear them.

I tuck the ‘little boys’ away then put on a pair of tight panties inc a pantyliner ,over them a pair of what you you might say ordinary panties and most days pantyhose gives me a ‘lovely front ‘ down below .
      Michelle xx

Anonymous

since I had prostrate cancer I have no problem. It has gotten smaller since operation and had prostrate removed and it is so small I must sit down to pee or I will pee on myself but hell not usable so I continue to be the gurl I can and do wear panties 24/7 and if lucky can wear bra when I out and around

Here is a gaff review I did a few months back…

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/en-femme-gaff-collection-review/

I use gaffs and they are sweet! I can do yoga pants all day and never show anything that shouldn’t be there.

-SR-

It depends a lot on what style we wear. If it is bodycon and one is very slim then tucking is a must. If like me one wears fit and flare and unfortunately a tiny tummy then just restrictive panties are enough. Personally I have one body con dress which gives me up hill with the tucking, so when it is time to thin out dresses this one will be the first to go. In one picture I am wearing a short white fit and flare dress. That is what I prefer.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I was 18, I bought this amazing sexy and tight dress. I loved it. I looked so sexy in it. I couldn’t wait to wear it to a party. In my excitement and enthusiasm I didn’t notice my ladyboy bump.

At the party they did notice it and noticed it right away. I became extremely popular. What started out as a gaffe on my part got me a lot of loving attention. I bought several more dresses similar to that to wear to parties.

But when I wasn’t going to parties, I paid attention to what I was wearing and what I was showing. Sometimes it took adjustments, or wearing a different dress that was more suitable for where I was going.

I have a gaff, and I did wear it a few times when I first bought it, but now it just sits on the shelf collecting dust.  I’ve found going to the bathroom tucked and wearing a gaff to be cumbersome (untucking then retuck).

So now I wear restrictive under things, like control panty, tights, and shapewear.  It hides the bump and smooth things out quite well for me.

Siobhan
      Lady

Nope.  I tend to go for long line tops so that I don’t have to.

I dress as me, I want to be me, not disguise myself as something I am not.

I am neither attached to or disgusted by my genitalia.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I have a gaff or two for certain outfits that I need to hide things.

I don’t use the fake camel toe kind. I bought the smooth front silk gaffs from Em Femme.

It’s very similar to the one sold in the CDH Store https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/product/slingshot-comfort-gaff-in-red-satin/

Creates a comfortable flat smooth front….

XOXO

Anonymous

Yes. It’s been pointed out to me by more than one boyfriend over the years. Usually, they don’t want to see it. Like… At all.

I guess it has made me self conscious about it, because I have made my own gaffs from small bikinis before to avoid having a bulge while I’m out. I generally buy the polly thong style.

For the ladies asking about comfort:

Im afraid not, sweetie. Beauty is pain.

uWu Nikki

Gail
      Lady

HELLO GIRLS.

I PREFER TO TUCK IN MY OWN WAY.

I always wear a padded hip and butt control panty, as well as a cute lacy pastel panty girdle.

I Tuck back as far as I can, use a Maxi Pad, pull up my girdle/panty and feel Girly all the way.

It’s a question of faff or gaff to me, Polly!

Tucking seems such a lot of inconvenience, compared to simply moving a gaff aside.

And the only requirement for such measures is where a lumpy bump might show, and, since I mostly wear dresses to enhance my lack of waist and hips, I don’t wear the figure hugging stuff.

I do wear jeans or even jeggings sometimes, as a change, and I once challenged myself to wear a short playsuit, which was fun. In those cases, a gaff with sicut camelus et pollicem is ideal.

If I do wear a figure hugging dress or jeand I’ll be sure to have hip padding too – the male shape does not give the look I want, and it’s my look, I’m creating it, so no cries of “fake!”, thankyoueversomuch.

Love Laura

Latin Laura…

illa festinans abscondit idola subter stramen cameli et sedit desuper scrutantique omne tentorium et nihil invenient!

Polly

Yes – keep those images hidden in your camel’s furniture… lol!

Cur cameli odium adversus equos gerunt?

Love Laura

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

A cloudy Aussie good morning girls,

As a “variation on this theme” right now I’m dealing with the re emergence of a couple of old inguinal hernias, just enough to be a nuisance!.

So I’ve trotted out my old hernia brace, which really the way the straps work, feels like the old Clayton’s ad

“The gaff you have when you are not having a gaff”…

Lots of tight spots, but not (ahem) where you would expect when “tightly gaffed”.

Hope I dont end up having to have surgery….

Caty

Caty… I hope you miss surgery! I know what a hernia is… funny in a funny way… just after Alien the movie debuted, I was in the gym having a comp with a cycling friend. Lifting as much as we could on the leg press machine. Long story short… I tried for 400 kgs and as I made my first effort… an alien popped out from my groin! A massive hiatus hernia! Only fixed by two operations…
        Go easy my friend!

Polly… puff, puff… POP!

Polly, I’m small enough  that for me it’s a non issue.

Lee Ann

Anonymous

I’m with you Caty. I prefer to wear high cut briefs with wider gussets as they are much more comfortable than gaffes for me. You do have to be aware of manufacturer brands though. Years ago, I bought a lot of Victoria Secret’s panties to wear daily. But then, about five years or so ago, they started making the gusset narrower, and began to phase out the hi-cuts in order to appeal to younger women who seemed to prefer hipster panties. No longer being “a young lady out and about town”, I was forced to find and change brands. Since then, Vanity Fair has been and remains my primary go to panty.

Tabitha B.

Stephanie

The Sumo wrestlers of Japan have practiced tucking for hundreds of years so you might start you research there?

Sayonara baby xxx Polly

Ms Plumb… an interesting thought that I have been examining over the past few days…

I must report an interesting and corroborating fact.
      As soon as my male genitalia even so much as see a pair of panties let alone me lifting a leg to pull them up… they automatically shrink! Wow! How amazing, Stephanie!
      No need for the bucket of cold water or shower… so, when getting dressed, I can just wave the pair of panties I’m going to wear and I’m automatically tucked!
      Ms Plumb, have you thought of writing for the Lancet about this amazing fact?

Happy but perplexed… Polly 😳💋💋💋

Anonymous

Arse ho!!!……

Steph…you never told me you were a Yoko ono, sorry, Yokozuna.???

Anonymous

Oh Steph…( you said the F word…I can hear the cavalry coming already…not more arguments….please !!! )

Anonymous

G.S…

Loved the new Circle pic!! Loved the Hair!

Dr.T.J.

Anonymous

Thank you T.J.

try not to be boring xx

Anonymous

G.S.   ….just Beautiful!

Dr.tj

Ohh, K K…

You’ve got me there! Do I say “How fortunate!” Or do I commiserate?

Perplexed Polly 💋💋💋

Okay, K K,

How absolutely fortunate for you… I sincerely hope your childhood was safe and affirming? I think many here would like to be in your position… not!
      I think I can… appreciate you and your happenstance as I have hated my penis lifelong! But shit happens along the way and I was burdened by having the ‘alpha male’ sobriquet attached to me though I never felt I deserved it!
      Thank you so much for your honesty… that is an honest answer to a perplexing question!

Love you heaps, Polly

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?