Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Jessica Wilde
    Participant
    Registered On: October 5, 2020
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 42

So I just thought this would be kind of a fun subject. I know that many of you shave your legs, arms, body, etc. I also shave certain areas and have shaved my legs in the past and still shave my thighs and nether region and my underarms.

I am particularly talking about shaving my legs on this one. I have shaved my legs before and love them being all nice and silky smooth. Like I said I still shave my thighs and my fiancé has asked me why I do and I told her the truth which is I don’t like them hairy. This was before I came out to her. Last year about this time with winter coming on I shaved my legs and continued to shave them till about February she never noticed. She actually noticed after I quit. I guess the stubble busted me.

So here we are approaching winter again. I work outside and wear my leggings as my thermal underwear (oh if people only knew I had women’s leggings on basically all day every day what would they say ) and having my legs shaved makes them fit better and keeps me warmer.

So of course working outside i wear workboots and they of course require long socks which fall down and I’m constantly pulling them up because socks fallin down is a pet peve of mine. This wearing of long socks and constantly having to pull them up pulls the hair off my calves about 3/4 the way up to my knee. So I’m left with a patch of hair between my calf and my thigh. Basically only my knees have hair and it looks silly honestly.

During our conversations about my crossdressing shaving my legs has been brought up. She asked if I wanted to shave my legs. Well there soon won’t be much to shave so it only makes sense to me to just go ahead and get rid of the hair instead of looking a hairy kneed weirdo lol. As you can imagine it looks quite silly.

Being as I don’t want my fiancé to be offended or hurt by my shaving or make matters concerning my dressing worse I’m really torn on what to about this patch of hair that I want rid of so desperately.

With all that being said there have been times that she has rubbed my freshly shaven thighs and said ooooh so soft and smooth kind of like she liked them that way so I don’t see where that little extra being gone would make a difference to her but I guess to her it would be a little to feminine. I have brought up to her the fact that there are lots of men out there that shave way more than their legs and that didn’t seem to make any difference as she didn’t say anything about it at all.

I guess at the end of the day I just need to try to keep the peace and not add insult to injury right now. There hopefully will be plenty of time for nice smooth legs in the future.

7 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Emily
      Participant
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 11

Well, based on everyone’s comments on how great it is to be shaved I went ahead and did it. I shaved everything except for the arms and I got to say I love it! I can’t stop running my legs together and feeling them. Why didn’t I do this earlier?!

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Genevïeve
        Participant
        Registered On: July 28, 2020
        Topics: 5
        Replies: 130

Awesome!!!

Gen… 💋

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Deborah Sullivan
      Participant
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Replies: 303

Have kept my legs shaved for years as well as my whole body. The feeling is divine and once you start you will be addicted as the way clothing feels on you

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Suzette York
      Participant
      Registered On: September 4, 2020
      Replies: 67

i always keep my legs and all the rest of my body below my eyebrows hair free.  i have been using an epilator on my legs and arms for a few years now and find that it does a great job of keeping me silky smooth.  i would like to get a full brazilian wax but i think that may be going too far for my SO and to be honest i am a little scared that i will not be able to handle the pain.

hugs,

suzette

Patty Phose
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 1336

I first shaved my legs at 17. I put on pantyhose for my girlfriend and she did not like the look of the hair crushed underneath. She helped me shave the hair off. My legs looked weird with no hair on them. When I put on pantyhose though, I was blown away. My legs looked and felt amazing. I couldn’t believe I hadn’t done this sooner.

I began going out wearing pantyhose with shorts. I just loved the experience. Then I went fully en femme. I haven’t had hair on my legs since. I shave them every time I take a shower. It’s fast, easy and neat.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Peaches Victoria
      Ambassador
      Registered On: April 26, 2020
      Replies: 21

I love keeping my legs shaved dresses and skirts feels better

Emily
      Participant
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Replies: 11

I haven’t shaved my legs or anything yet, but it’s something that i’ve wanted to do for a while now.  I still haven’t really told the wife about all this and the shaved legs might start to make her kinda curious.  Although with winter on the way this might be my chance!

Xoxo Emily

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Genevïeve
      Participant
      Registered On: July 28, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 130

Yes… my legs are shaved. Undergoing IPL treatments.

All but my eyebrows and lashes gets the blade.

Gen… 💋

Rachel Cross
      Participant
      Registered On: October 13, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 35

yes face hair is a never ending battle. the more i shave it the faster it comes back. my legs use to be hairy but i shave them too. it dont seam to come back as fast. i like the smooth feeling and sexy look it gives me. i shave everything except the top of my head. people dont really notice. probably because its not that important to them. i was married for 25 years an had a mustash. i shaved it off one day and she never noticed until the kid said something about it. i watched a show about your mind and eyes. it said your eyes only sees 10% of what goes on around you. the rest is unimportant. so i guess you can dress like a woman and hardly anyone will really notice. 

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Robin Snow
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2019
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 196

When I came out to my wife about my crossdressing she asked me if I planned to shave my legs.  I replied I always wanted to and if you don’t mind …..  she told me lots of guys shave their legs so go for it.  I did and never looked back.  I keep them shaved all year including during shorts season and no one has ever said a word.  Do people notice, probably, but I could care less about what people think.

On the plus side, shaving has a number of benefits … cooler during the summer, easier to apply lotion or sunscreen, it’s cleaner.  I’m an avid cyclist so my leg sleeves stay up now.  Prior to shaving they used to  fall down, UGH!  Finally, when I take a tumble, it’s easier to clean up any road rash.

I  think it’s nice that your wife talks to you about, touches your legs, and complements you on it.  My wife could care less about it.

Did I mention that shaving is addictive.  It starts with the legs and quickly expands to other parts of the body.

Enjoy your new found smoothness!

Robin

Elizabeth Jenkins
      Participant
      Registered On: March 28, 2019
      Replies: 22

If you want to shave your legs and its okay with your SO then by all means shave your legs. I was surprised but most people don’t won’t notice and won’t say anything if they do.  I’ve been shaving mine for a few years and I typically wear shorts in public and the only person who has noticed was a nurse who said I had smooth legs.

I think if we paid closer attention we’d be surprised by the number of guys who trim or shave the their legs.

Elizabeth

Grace Scarlett
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 308

Hi Jess

I shave everywhere neck down and as i have fair hair, my arms hardly look any different anyway…I love the smooth feeling afterwards… even in the shower it feels good….just cannot stand body hair…yukky

Grace x

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Emily Alt
      Participant
      Registered On: August 24, 2019
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 276

Hair does not grow below my neck.  Laser took care of that problem permanently.  No more ingrown hair, nicks, bumps, or razor burn either.  Happy girl!

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Robin Girly
      Participant
      Registered On: March 29, 2020
      Replies: 85

I love keeping my body shaved. I shave my legs armpits and just about everything.I want to get my facial hair permanently removed.As for the rest of my body I enjoy shaving it makes me feel feminine

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.