Tagged: 

• This topic has 79 replies, 63 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 65 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So I just thought this would be kind of a fun subject. I know that many of you shave your legs, arms, body, etc. I also shave certain areas and have shaved my legs in the past and still shave my thighs and nether region and my underarms.

I am particularly talking about shaving my legs on this one. I have shaved my legs before and love them being all nice and silky smooth. Like I said I still shave my thighs and my fiancé has asked me why I do and I told her the truth which is I don’t like them hairy. This was before I came out to her. Last year about this time with winter coming on I shaved my legs and continued to shave them till about February she never noticed. She actually noticed after I quit. I guess the stubble busted me.

So here we are approaching winter again. I work outside and wear my leggings as my thermal underwear (oh if people only knew I had women’s leggings on basically all day every day what would they say ) and having my legs shaved makes them fit better and keeps me warmer.

So of course working outside i wear workboots and they of course require long socks which fall down and I’m constantly pulling them up because socks fallin down is a pet peve of mine. This wearing of long socks and constantly having to pull them up pulls the hair off my calves about 3/4 the way up to my knee. So I’m left with a patch of hair between my calf and my thigh. Basically only my knees have hair and it looks silly honestly.

During our conversations about my crossdressing shaving my legs has been brought up. She asked if I wanted to shave my legs. Well there soon won’t be much to shave so it only makes sense to me to just go ahead and get rid of the hair instead of looking a hairy kneed weirdo lol. As you can imagine it looks quite silly.

Being as I don’t want my fiancé to be offended or hurt by my shaving or make matters concerning my dressing worse I’m really torn on what to about this patch of hair that I want rid of so desperately.

With all that being said there have been times that she has rubbed my freshly shaven thighs and said ooooh so soft and smooth kind of like she liked them that way so I don’t see where that little extra being gone would make a difference to her but I guess to her it would be a little to feminine. I have brought up to her the fact that there are lots of men out there that shave way more than their legs and that didn’t seem to make any difference as she didn’t say anything about it at all.

I guess at the end of the day I just need to try to keep the peace and not add insult to injury right now. There hopefully will be plenty of time for nice smooth legs in the future.

I love keeping my body shaved. I shave my legs armpits and just about everything.I want to get my facial hair permanently removed.As for the rest of my body I enjoy shaving it makes me feel feminine

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Hair does not grow below my neck.  Laser took care of that problem permanently.  No more ingrown hair, nicks, bumps, or razor burn either.  Happy girl!

Anonymous

Hi Jess

I shave everywhere neck down and as i have fair hair, my arms hardly look any different anyway…I love the smooth feeling afterwards… even in the shower it feels good….just cannot stand body hair…yukky

Grace x

If you want to shave your legs and its okay with your SO then by all means shave your legs. I was surprised but most people don’t won’t notice and won’t say anything if they do.  I’ve been shaving mine for a few years and I typically wear shorts in public and the only person who has noticed was a nurse who said I had smooth legs.

I think if we paid closer attention we’d be surprised by the number of guys who trim or shave the their legs.

Elizabeth

Robin Snow
      Duchess

When I came out to my wife about my crossdressing she asked me if I planned to shave my legs.  I replied I always wanted to and if you don’t mind …..  she told me lots of guys shave their legs so go for it.  I did and never looked back.  I keep them shaved all year including during shorts season and no one has ever said a word.  Do people notice, probably, but I could care less about what people think.

On the plus side, shaving has a number of benefits … cooler during the summer, easier to apply lotion or sunscreen, it’s cleaner.  I’m an avid cyclist so my leg sleeves stay up now.  Prior to shaving they used to  fall down, UGH!  Finally, when I take a tumble, it’s easier to clean up any road rash.

I  think it’s nice that your wife talks to you about, touches your legs, and complements you on it.  My wife could care less about it.

Did I mention that shaving is addictive.  It starts with the legs and quickly expands to other parts of the body.

Enjoy your new found smoothness!

Robin

Emily,

Did you remove facial and neck hair as well? If so, you are hairless except the head on your head. You must save so much time to be in a state of perfection!  Giggles…..

I am jealous. Could you share what the cost is? Also how long did it take to remove hair as well as how long to recover? Thanks so much.

Huggs  and Kisses,

Samantha

Anonymous

yes face hair is a never ending battle. the more i shave it the faster it comes back. my legs use to be hairy but i shave them too. it dont seam to come back as fast. i like the smooth feeling and sexy look it gives me. i shave everything except the top of my head. people dont really notice. probably because its not that important to them. i was married for 25 years an had a mustash. i shaved it off one day and she never noticed until the kid said something about it. i watched a show about your mind and eyes. it said your eyes only sees 10% of what goes on around you. the rest is unimportant. so i guess you can dress like a woman and hardly anyone will really notice. 

Emily
      Lady

I haven’t shaved my legs or anything yet, but it’s something that i’ve wanted to do for a while now.  I still haven’t really told the wife about all this and the shaved legs might start to make her kinda curious.  Although with winter on the way this might be my chance!

Xoxo Emily

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I first shaved my legs at 17. I put on pantyhose for my girlfriend and she did not like the look of the hair crushed underneath. She helped me shave the hair off. My legs looked weird with no hair on them. When I put on pantyhose though, I was blown away. My legs looked and felt amazing. I couldn’t believe I hadn’t done this sooner.

I began going out wearing pantyhose with shorts. I just loved the experience. Then I went fully en femme. I haven’t had hair on my legs since. I shave them every time I take a shower. It’s fast, easy and neat.

i always keep my legs and all the rest of my body below my eyebrows hair free.  i have been using an epilator on my legs and arms for a few years now and find that it does a great job of keeping me silky smooth.  i would like to get a full brazilian wax but i think that may be going too far for my SO and to be honest i am a little scared that i will not be able to handle the pain.

hugs,

suzette

Have kept my legs shaved for years as well as my whole body. The feeling is divine and once you start you will be addicted as the way clothing feels on you

I am with you Deborah I shave it all. I would not have it any other way.

Emily
      Lady

Well, based on everyone’s comments on how great it is to be shaved I went ahead and did it. I shaved everything except for the arms and I got to say I love it! I can’t stop running my legs together and feeling them. Why didn’t I do this earlier?!

I do some shaving but I suggest also working in waxing..

I am totally shaved from eyebrows down, with the exception of a 1 inch trimmed landing strip in my lower area. Fortunately I have light skin and generally fine body hair. No one has commented ever commented on my lack of hair.

Rather then shaving I favor DIY wax strips for legs and underarms. I believe this method removes hair by its roots. After waxing  I always follow up with a razor..For my chest and private area I do favor shaving.. The lower area takes patience patience patience.

Of course being hairless helps in presenting as a women..But to me the real benefit is the getting in touch with my femininity .. It is something a share with GGs and some of my male sisters.

Love Donna

Yes yes yes Oh my God 1000 times yes. Waxing is so much better, you’ll never go back to shaving. My wife does my waxing, and she explained it to me this way; Think of each hair as a weed, if you lop the weed off it will quickly grow back, but if you pull the weed out it will have to germinate underground and make its way up through the soil before it can pierce the grass above. Getting past the long term benefits of thinner hairs, your legs, and anything else you wax will be that much smoother than shaving. Got a Brazilian 2 weeks ago, I’m getting one again this weekend, but I really don’t have to. Honestly girls everybody’s pain level is different, and there WAS one area on me that hurt particularly badly, but in the end it’s easily worth it.

Cindy Lou has given us a good overview of shaving. It boils down to picking the one that fits our life style. However  removing the man hair is the bottom line! Shave on Ladies.

Samantha. 🙂

[postquote quote=396767]
      Get it girl! Shaving is great! It’s a total girly relaxation time for me. Women like baths. Me not so much. Don’t like stewing in my own filth. Don’t get why women like them so much. Shacung on the other hand. Total girly bliss. As for myself, I don’t think any human really needs hair except on our head. We have clothes for God’s sake. Hair is unnecessary at this point. Yuck!

Oh I love the feeling of smooth silky legs.  Mmmm…definitely makes for such a great look with good nylons or stockings.  I use a manscaper as well.  I little body soap and a decent razor in the shower keeps things under control.

Work socks taking off all the hair on your lower legs! Wow, can I relate. it’s actually the second reason I started shaving my legs (the first being hairy legs and silky stockings is really uncomfortable)

Ladies,

For me the question is not if I shave but when do I shave!

Huggs,

Samantha Tully   🙂

So I have a little update to this that’s somewhat amusing.

So my fiancé and I were sitting on the couch after we waxed our eyebrows and she asks me, ” why is it that you keep parts of your body shaved nice and smooth but rarely shave your face?” This was quickly followed by don’t answer that! Lol. She already knows the answer because she then said you would probably gladly shave your entire body. I said yep i sure would. I also told her I would gladly do electrolysis on my face so I never had to shave it again since I have never had a beard and have no intention to have one. She just shook her head a laughed

Once I became single again, I figured, what the hell, no one’s going to see my legs except perhaps in a medical setting.If anyone ever questioned(and they haven’t), I would say it’s easier to spot ticks with the hair gone. Ticks and lyme disease are an increasing problem here in the Northeast USA.

as someone else said, once you’ve started shaving your legs, you’ll continue.Luv the feeling!

I shave everything below my eyebrows.

I am fair skinned and have fine hair so perhaps it is easier for me. I do get any negative comments. My wife accepts it..

By shaving I feel I am in communion with many GGs and apparently quit a few of my CDH sisters. There is also the pleasure of the enhanced feel of my pantyhose against shaved body.

Love

Donna

Update: I went ahead and shavedbmynlegs all the way. Couldn’t take the patch in between my lower thigh and top of my calf any more. I so love my legs shaved. I had a moment last night after a discussion of my dressing and needed some girl time so I took a nice long hot shower, exfoliated myself and had a nice relaxing shave. Ahhhh smooth legs are so nice.

Putting on a new pair of stockings or tights onto freshly shaved legs is an experience i never tire of. xxx

Below the eyebrows,this is where I shave.It is a pain to get rid of,I start electrolysis next week which I am excited about including down there since I love wearing bikinis

Peta Mari
      Lady

We have ticks here as well. I use that for my excuse also.

Kinda though doesn’t make sense me having long hair

I’ve been shaving my body hair for about 3 years two to three times a week… theres just something about that process that reaffirms that feminine feeling for me. Exfoliating, shaving and moisturizing makes my body feel amazing.

Chase

Did you notice in all of the comments and replys that there is not one negative comment? That’s because there isn’t one negative comment in this wonderful august group of feminized “men”.  😉

Higgs & Kisses,

Samantha

Anonymous

i never did have very much body hair (just lucky i guess )i only have to touch up with a razor every month or so i always keep my private area shaved and smooth love the feel of nylon and satin panties on my private area no hair in between

Anonymous

Hi,

My wife has no idea that I cross dress when I get the chance, but I do try and keep my legs shaved (she may have noticed but never said anything) …. the feel of smooth legs when they rub together is amazing…. let alone when you pull some stockings or tights on them.. xx

Wish I could change my vote:-( I had answered no,but Im now clean shaven from the shoulders down, glorious:-)
      Regine

Siobhan
      Lady

plucked eyebrows, epilated all over, except between the legs, I use a body groomer there

Anonymous

[postquote quote=408858]
      Sharon, if I may ask, do you epilate yourself or have it professionally done? If you do it yourself, which epilator do you use?

I have been shaving my legs for a week now. I absolutely love the feeling of fabric against my smooth skin. I am disappointed to realize that my leg hair grows incredibly fast and it’s black hair at that. I HAVE to shave every day to keep them looking and feeling nice [sighs]. Oh well, nobody said being a girl was going to be easy. Interestingly, I asked my wife about 10 years ago if I could shave my legs (I was just beginning my underdressing). At that time, it was a no. Skip forward 10 years and I asked her a couple weeks ago if I could start crossdressing around the house. Since she said that I could, and she knows I plan on using makeup and everything, I figured shaving my legs would be fine. I have cuddled with her every night since I started shaving and we were intimate once since I started. I can’t imagine that she hasn’t noticed especially since I get 5 o’clock shadow on my legs and I’m very stubbly by bedtime. But she hasn’t mentioned it. If she did notice, she probably just assumes it’s part of the whole crossdressing package and, in my case, would be correct.

Always and forever!
      I start IPL on my legs and Brazilian next month

Hippie
      Lady

I used to straight razor my face, but now I keep a beard. So I used them straight razors on my legs and butt. I do it to keep my straight razor skills sharp, and I love super smooth legs. No modern day regular razor keeps my legs as smooth and stay smooth for longer. I only have to shave twice a month, just like waxing.

Price of a good straight razor about 100 bucks and will out last 5 generations of humans. Meaning it outlast your time on Earth. One razor for life compared to the amount you spend on the other kinds.

Plus it last just as long as waxing, So why waste the money.

Hippie

If it is for me i would shave me legs frequently. But it is easier said than done.

Hippie
        Lady

Ever think of trying a straight razor or waxing. They both last about two weeks

Katey Doe
      Lady

I shave from waist down I try and stay smooth. I do shave my chest every now and then. Plus My body hair is very light and not easy to see

Leonara
        Ambassador

Having light hair (and aging) is a plus… legs and torso are shaved every two weeks or more! 95% hair free wouldn’t want it any other way lol

[postquote quote=443017]
      Jesus christ! I would never even entertain the thought of using a straight razor on my legs. You are very brave!

I mean just the thought of it makes me cringe.

Lord have mercy!

Hippie
        Lady

Hey, I’m good at it and it only takes few minutes per leg. Plus it last about two weeks about as long as waxing. Also I’m a cheap stake

[postquote quote=408146]
      Love ya girl! I know your vote would have been yes.

Oh wow, what a thread, I love all the positive responses too, way to go girls! 💕

Always wanted smooth shaved legs and body only started after I lost my SO. Tried shaving and depilatories and have an appointment for waxing on Monday. Just got tired of everything growing back again so quickly. I suspect that it will take a couple of sessions before the “weeds” stop coming up as quickly. Yuck indeed!

I love the feel of skirts and petticoats against my smooth legs so this is going to how I will be in future. Wearing male clothes means shorts so my smooth legs are on display but no one has made any remarks to date.

My problem is my eyebrows that grow like wild hedgerows. I suspect that laser treatments might be the only viable way to deal with that problem.

Many thanks for sharing.

Hugs

Rowena 👩🏻‍🦳

I have been shaving off and on for years. The legs were one of the last “region’s” that I explored. Since I actually shaved my legs it has been amazing! I have no idea what took me so long. My wife actually has no problem with it. To her hair, is hair.

Anonymous

Hi Jessica

I shave my legs at least once a week and there’s no better feeling than smooth and silky especially when wearing skirts

I do shave other parts of my body and love keeping my chest hair free

L❤ve

Kelly💋Ann

💋

I’ve been shaving on and off for decades’ I usually stop a couple months before a full physical But as age has it’s effects and health changes those come sooner.
      Guess I’m coming out to my physician next month. Hell probably give me crap over it because I’m usually a hard ass in my male persona.
      Really he probably wont care at all as he’s very open minded but just to give me crap seems to be a treat to him sometimes.

About your dilemma. Take the hint your girlfriend is giving and shave them. She hasn’t ditched you yet. Right? Many dare I say “Normal” guys shave also for a multitude of reasons. At least discuss it with her and get her feelings on the subject.

Anonymous

Well, you asked specifically about our legs…so we’ll leave it there! I used to buzz my legs with my razor attachment, but for the last year or so I have been shaving them about once a week…and for me it feels so sensuous and sexy. The act itself just makes me feel so feminine, and with manscaping being all the rage a man having a hair-free body is normal now. And for the record, my manfriend Steve is not a CD, and he sports a smooth all over body too…😉

Haley😘

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I answered yes however, I don’t keep my legs shaved all year. I am only able to do it in the winter months when they are covered most of the time. Not my rule but rather my wife’s. So today, Valentine’s Day, they are nice and smooth.

Anonymous

I have kept my legs hair free since the 1980s.  Eventually I went down the laser hair removal route so now I only have to shave occasionally to remove any stray hairs.  I can’t imagine not having smooth legs!

Dawn Star
        Lady

I too did laser removal years ago but for me it was only good for the really dark hairs I had (And yes they are gone)  – As I am mostly blond I still have some hair but as mentioned in my other response = minimal.  And my trips to be waxed has really done the rest. 🙂

Anonymous

Hi Dawn

Yes, that is he down side of laser.  It works beautifully on dark hair but isn’t so good on blond hair and doesn’t work at all on grey or white hair.  I’m pleased that waxing the rest keeps you lovely and smooth!

Dawn Star
            Lady

Diane,  This is why I like waxing – even my light leg hair is thinner and less noticeable – No leg hair club!  🙂

Dawn Star
      Lady

I actually don’t keep my legs completely shaved all of the time because I get them waxed every 6 weeks or so – also my eye lashes are waxed.  For the wax to work on my legs there needs to be a bit of hair to work with.  After waxing my legs are the dream.  Beyond smooth.  Over time my leg hair has become thinner and far less noticeable even if I am not recently waxed.  (Could also be an effect of the Herbal Hormones; the waxing is also good for my swimming and bicycling sports) If I need to have a completely shaved look between waxing I use a BFF with exfoliating pad that removes both the hair and old skin layers.  A touch up with a razor does the rest.  And, yes I love the feel of smooth silky legs. 🙂

ChloeC
      Duchess

So, whatever genes were passed along to me, being hairy in many places wasn’t one of them.  You’d have to look close to see hair on my legs, except by my upper/inner thighs and that I do shave back on occasion as well as working back occasionally between the two thighs.  (especially when I put on a swimsuit, can’t be looking that ungirly) Only my SO would see there and she certainly doesn’t look that often.  I do have some lower stomach hair that I also shave back. None at all on my back, very light on my arms, even underarms – which I also cut back on occasion. Just lucky I guess, but fortunate too as it more closely suits my desires. Or maybe with pre-birth development, whatever regulates that male stuff, the faucet has been only allowing a drip or two to get through.

Anonymous

I keep my entire body hair free. I just love how fresh it feels.

I used an Epilady n my legs for quite a while until my legs were hair free. I have very little hair on my arms and chest so I only have to do a perfunctory shaving on them. I do still shave my underarms and nether regions regularly.

I’m doing my first shave tonight, excited and can’t wait

Rosiebeth
        Lady

Oh the first time!  You’ll love it so much.  I feeling is so sensual and sexy feeling, especially in hosiery.   Enjoy.  I did and still do.  It’ll bring out a little extra feminine in you.
        hugs

Rosiebeth

My first shave was interesting, I only did from the knee down on the right leg on the first shave. Second shave I did the other leg from the knee down. I’m now wondering if I can use my battery shaver to keep it short now I’ve trimmed the jungle down, anyone else do this?
          I showed my wife my shaved legs, she says she’s going to put a lock on her wardrobe now. I said that’s ok, I’ll buy my own

I have and will again, but not often enough to call it a pattern. It’s more like when I want to go that one step further.

Just a wee update…

Since beginning Laser Hair Removal in January I have had to shave down once a month as per the clinic’s protocol. I’ve even started laser on my face! In fact, the only places yet to subdued are my forearms and back.
      Yep, the white hair does create its own issues but the dark is already gone so shaving is only necessary on the face still… too much white left.
      Love it, love it, love it! I cannot express how it feels… just that I’m hair free! And really worth the extra expense!

Polished Polly 💋💋💋

Anonymous
      Lady

I have not had hair on my legs for years and years. Can’t stand hairy legs at all. No one asks why and honestly if they did it’s easy to answer. I do plan to start electrolysis this summer on my chest then back, shoulders and arms.

Sandy

K Swim
      Lady

Though I do enjoy the feeling of not having leg hair, I don’t keep it maintained that way. I do shave it every now and then, but not nearly as often as I would prefer.

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

I stopped shaving my legs for the simple reason that I have not been able to “step out” into public for over a year. For me, shaving is a bit of a bother, so I am preparing myself mentally for when it is safe to be out and seeing my sisters/friends face-to-face once again.

Cheers!

I love the feeling of being hair free so I shave myself regularly.

In the colder months I love wearing tights , and in the warmer months I love to show off my legs in short shorts or short romper dungerees, and both cases , leg hair would definitely spoil the look 😊

Once I started shaving my legs regularly a three years ago, I’ve kept to my weekly depilation routine – legs (plus forearms, chest and armpits).

Its part of my normal routine now – I like having hairless legs; even though I’ve not dressed for the last 3 months when the time comes again I’ll be ready 🙂

Cece X
      Lady

This is an interesting thread for a newbie CD like me who has never thought about shaving my body. I am kind of new to the CD world, so I am more interested in what clothing I put on than the hair I would take off. I am moderately hairy all over and in my present mindset it seems like a lot of work to keep shaving. So far, I do like the contrast of a hairy chest and a lacy bra. Maybe my mindset will change over time.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I keep my legs, and nearly everything else, as shaved as possible at all times.

My legs for sure are always smooth. Underarms also.

Keeping the chest shaved regularly makes life easy when I want to spontaneously throw on a top that would normally show hair…

Nothing slows down getting ready like having your razor clog up constantly.

Either that or you have to shave twice, once with a trimmer to get close, then with a razor to get smooth.

So, just keep it smooth…

xoxo

Rayna

Anonymous

The more I answer these kinds of questions the more aware I become of all the compromises I’m living with. I have shaved my legs and torso on many occasions but always when I thought I could cover up till it grew back. I’d wear a T shirt to bed if needed etc. Now that things are more out in the open with my wife and as it gets closer to Summer, it gets harder to cover without raising suspicion. More ‘open with my wife’ doesn’t mean she’s seen how far I’m going these days. Long shorts only hide so much. So I shave the tops of my legs so they look good in stockings but the shorts still cover if needed. I voted yes but really it’s a partial vote…

I’m quite jealous of all you girls that are fully out even if it’s just in private.

— Abbie 🥰😘

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I would love to but due my circumstances I can’t.

Hugs, Liara

I’m thankful I don’t have much body hair to begin with and what I do have is blond and doesn’t show much.

I use to shave my legs and it always felt so wonderful when I put on my nylons. For whatever reason after a couple of years of keeping them shaved the hair just stopped growing back.  I like the fact that I don’t have to shave them anymore but I miss that wonderful feeling of getting a fresh shave and putting on my nylons.

I almost feel like I can’t comment on this, since I’m naturally smooth pretty much all over.  Other than shaving it all off (completely bald) below the belt, I only have hair on my head and on my upper lip (which is almost gone with the IPL laser device, and I am absolutely thrilled with that).  I only want hair on the top of my head.  Period.

As far as being smooth however, I’ve never had a partner who had any issue with it.  Most of the time, their comments are more towards how to get their own skin as smooth as mine.  The bonus of it all, is they literally run their hands all over me all the time because they love how smooth I am.  LMAO.

Last month I took the plunge and shaved my legs and underarms for the first time and I love it. I don’t know if I’m going back, even in the summer. It’s just so nice having smooth legs.

I’ve never been a fan of body hair and have shaved my chest and most everything “down there” for at least 15 years. Also not naturally hairy so the upkeep is relatively easy.

Finally doing my legs was a big step though. My partner likes it as well, so that’s a bonus.

Plus I love how stockings or pantyhose feel when shaved and I think me legs look great!

-Chloé

I always shave before I crossdress and, unless I’m feeling lazy in which case I just do the bits that will show, I do everything below the eyes 🙂 But I don’t generally keep it shaved; if I don’t dress for a few weeks then I simply let the hair regrow.

While Requal would like to shave her legs regularly, she can only do it very occasionally when the opportunity arises.

Anonymous

Hi Jessica,

I put myself in the lazy no hair category. I started only a year ago. I’m not too hairy, so not counting my face, if I have a good session, be it razor, chemical or epilator, it lasts a while before I revisit it

If you can stand the ouch-iness, epilating is the longest lasting in my book. I’ve not gone down the IPL route.

In the warmer months, out in drab with bare legs / arms showing, I’ve never had comments, but having said that I don’t have an SO to negotiate with, and can do as I please.

Marti xxx

Viewing 65 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?