Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Hi GGs!

I was thinking about this (below), wrote it in a post in Fashion, and realized I would like to know what a GG says about this. Are my “assumptions” anywhere near the mark?

It seems that GGs rarely bother with skirts or dresses these days. But I’ve noticed that when they do choose to skirt, they are definitely putting a stamp of “Feminine” on their presentation. So I figure that I can do the same. It’s not that I’m trying to pass, but I’m making a statement that is clear and intentional. I believe sending the message of intention frees people up to honor it and support my expression.

When I where a skirt, I might be drawing attention to myself. This might not be a good choice based on the environment that I’m stepping into. But if I can feel relatively safe in a populated space, then letting those people know my intention of presenting feminine is more likely to be respected and supported with a smile or a comment on my nails.

And a skirt or dress is probably envied by the GGs that see it, if you ask me. They feel feminine in them, as well, and usually don’t wear them because of convenience or because they don’t want the attention or because they would have to do makeup if they did.

Those are my assumptions. And we know what happens when I “assume” something….

So, GGs (only), your thoughts?

Cath N.
      Baroness

You made two assumptions in your post that need to be corrected: no one envies your skirt and also, you might need to do makeup to wear a skirt but women don’t need to. I have read this a few times, skirt envy. You need to consider the possibility that you are projecting your own feelings on women. You might feel envy when you see a woman wearing a skirt and you think a GG would feel the same. Eh, no. If I had an interest or the occasion called for a skirt, I wouldn’t have any envious feelings. I would just walk to my closet, open it, take a skirt, wear it and get out of the house. People might feel envy when they can’t do or have something. I can believe that your thought process is not as simple as a GGs would be. You would be obligated to do the whole nine yards to justify wearing a skirt, make up included. But a GG does not need to do any of these things, it is literally a take and put on process. Hence why I said skirt does not necessarily need make up. A woman looks like a woman in trousers or skirt. She has no need for anything to make her more of a woman. Which is why I feel pretty meh about skirts. I rarely need to wear one so I rarely do. Life’s much simpler this way.

Hope this answered your question.

Hi Eileen, I really appreciate your reply. This is helpful.

I hear the fact that a woman doesn’t have to skirt; jeans or leggings are just fine. I learned this when I went for a walk at the park (when it was warm) wearing a simple women’s t-shirt, a cami no bra (maybe AA cup?) and women’s running loose shorts. No makeup. No jewelry. My men’s running shoes are feminine looking, tho a men’s 12. Walking behind a man with his two young sons, he saw me coming and told the boys “Stop. Let her get by.” THAT was a victory march.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?