Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jessica
      Lady

I found a great article on the Huffington Post about gender nonconforming people like us and aging. It’s called, “To Survive On This Shore”
      I’ll put the link here, but I’m not sure if it’s allowed. If not sorry. LINK

It’s intimate portraits of aging folks who are non binary and the article is written with tack and class. I liked it anyway. It accompanies a showing somewhere in St Louis. Any ladies from there? This would be a great time and place to go out en femme and see the gallery.

Wishing you the best.

Hi Jess!  I would imagine that everyone would know the event is “Empowered” folk, so what the hell….let’s show our support and go dressed as if at any other gala event!

Dame Veronica

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

I would go in drab  to be in the presence of others in femme for inspiration and encouragement.  Hope to make friends for dressing tips . I think having face to face talks would really help this girl.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?