Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Eona Oh
      Lady

This may not be a big deal to many of you but my wife painted my toenails tonight. I’m absolutely giddy right now! She and I have come a long way in such a short time…it all feels so good. Here’s to acceptance! ❤️

I went with a fuchsia pink for those who are interested. Love the look and how they make me feel.

Love and Kisses,

Eona 💖👠🥃

Hi Eona yes its a big deal girlfriend as this acceptance from your wife to paint your toe nails is a wonderful tribute to Eona she is coming up in the world .. Congrats girlfriend he he ..

As this is what my wife did yesterday evening after shower before getting dolled up for supper with my wife  just love toes painted feels so girly and cute ..

Stephanie

That sounds so nice. I might tip-toe into that conversation with my wife. She might be open to it. Congrats on your sweet time together and cute nails

Candice W

Anonymous

Eona.

NOT A BIG DEAL!!!!!!

honey, it’s massive….of course everyone is interested, toenails are so beautiful when painted, ultimate girly!!

I just couldn’t live without my toenails a beautiful colour…smiling back up at me…

I love your colour choice…I use rimmels ” funtime fuchsia”…gorgeous.

Well done honey, congratulations to you……and your toes!!!!!

Huggs, grace ❤️

Eona…

My toes, tiddly pom… my toes, tiddly pom… my toes are pink, tiddly pom!

Polly

Very nice hun, I love my toenails painted as well!
      Ashley

Hi Eona,

I’m glad you and your wife can share that experience. Maybe you can return the favor and learn how to do her toes. My wife and I do that occasionally. Now that we are both vaccinated we will probably start getting mani-pedis together soon.

– Robyn

Hi Eona ,

That sounds so fantastic good for you.

yes my first color was a beautiful  Revlon pink called vivacious.

you can’t go wrong with pink.

I am so happy for you.

Patty

I never get tired of looking down at my painted toenails in open or strappy sandals or shoes. The look is so totally feminine girls isnt it

That sound awesome. I love it if she does my nails or helps with my hair. Makes me feel so feminine. She won’t let me touch her nails.  They are usually incredible and that makes me want to do mine. But not wreck hers. Those are her words. I am so happy when I read a post like yours.

Anonymous

My girlfriend said that she would take me for a pedicure, so I am excited about that.

My wife and I have taken to getting pedi’s together at our local, taking all precautions, of course! I’ve even talked her into leaving her comfort zone of just plain red. Well she still got red, but this time she got sparkles too. I went with a sort of sparkly magenta.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Eona  That sounds fantastic fuschia pink and all done by your wife Wow, my favorite colour is Cerise which is very similar. That would be heaven for me you lucky girl.

Sarah xx

Congratulations Eona!

Alice

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?