Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My name is Adam Im from a small town in East Tennessee the view from my back porch is a 360 view of the Smoky Mountains.My female name is Brandie I use that name because it was supposed to be my name if i was born a girl.My mothers favorite song was Brandie you’re a fine girl by looking glass.As far back as I can remember I wanted to know what it felt like to dress as a girl.I have a younger sister so when i had a opportunity i would sneak and try on her clothes.One year she wanted to do ballet when she got tired of doing ballet I would sneak and try on her tights,leotard,and slippers.Skip to my preteen years I outgrew my sisters clothes but my mothers would fit.I would sneak and try on her pantyhose and tights when i would have to stay home from school due to illness.I would always lay out an extra day just to raid my moms closet i would wear her dresses,skirts,hose,heels etc.Skip to my teen years one day my mother asked me hey you remember my elvira costume?Of course i member it she said you can wear it for halloween if you want you are small enuff.I practically jumped jumped at the chance to be fully dressed as a girl.Mom said ok I will dig it out when i get a chance.I came home from school one day and on my bed was a witch hat,black wig,nude pantyhose,fishnets,high heels,and a slinky black dress with a slit up to my hip.I tried everything on and went to show my mom she said i looked cute the costume looked really good on me but i need to shave my legs and she will do my makeup.I wore that costume off and on for next couple of years until my world came crashing down.When i was 20 i was diagnosed with Stage 4 Hodgkin’s lymphoma The cancer was in my Blood,Bone marrow,and Lymph Nodes It was the reason i was sick allot.It was touch and go for awhile but I beat the HELL out of it.Skip to my late 20s I wound up working at a retail job I was the only guy in a store full of women.One suggested for halloween we do a group of pimp and hoes with me being the pimp.I said why do you all get to have fun i want be a hoe to I told my mother about it and she asked did i want her help with the costume I said yes.My girlfriend put together a costume that was Black tights,Platform thigh high boots,Thong body shaper,and a slinky animal print red dress with slits on both sides showing my booted legs.I was a hit and the talk of the town I was getting hit on by men and women.Skip to my 30s I was depressed and purged my thoughts was Im a man and real men doesn’t wear women’s clothes.One day a small voice that has become a roar said(You fought a very bad cancer and won you have a second lease on life.Not many people get that you more than anyone deserve to do anything you wana do.If people dont like it they can look away.Let them see if they can walk a mile in your heels).That’s when i finally admitted to myself I was a crossdresser and accepted that side of me.I told my friends and they said about time you admitted it(I have great friends)..I also found this web site that has helped me allot. My parents was suspicious for a while until I came out to them and I got we known longer than you have. Now my mom gives me clothes and shoes it couldnt have gone better. I can now say…Hello my name is Brandie and I am a crossdresser.

Anonymous

Hello Brandy, I am Jessica and I look at the other side of the Smokies, I live in Asheville, I have been a cross dresser all of my life. My cousins got me started and it has ebbed and flowed for the past 60 or so years, on again and then off again, my wife got into it for a few years and then she got religion and things went downhill. I’ll talk about it all later.

Hi Brandie,

Welcome to CDH.

Congratulations  on beating your disease.

Alice

Good for you Brandie for coming out to yourself. Takes many girls a long time to admit to it . Accepting  who you are is so liberating and now enjoy the journey sis

I was thinking of my first time. I was a teenager and the same height etc as one of my female cousins. My mom seeed and ahe was making a skirt for that cousin and had me put it on so she could check the fit and thinking back I realize I enjoyed it. As the next years went by I took more of an interest in panties and after a while began collecting and wearing them.

Emily
      Lady

Well done Brandie! Enjoy the new lease on life that you have been given. Live it to the fullest and do what makes you happy! Proud of you!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?