• Creator
    Topic
    Jennifer Heels
    Participant
    Registered On: December 11, 2019
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 127

Curious if you gurls tuck EVERY time you dress, just some times, or depends if you are going out or not? I use to tuck but haven’t i a long time; don’t see the need when I usually just stay home unless I decide to take a ride at night, so i don’t see the need. However, I think that I would tuck IF I went out in public just so that I would have a very smooth bottom and not a bulge.

So the question ladie, do you tuck? and if you do, when, ie every time you dress or not?

Jennifer

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Trisha Smith
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 24, 2020
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 116

I posted here earlier and I have found from then to now a slight change in this area. Depending on the outfit I still tuck using.        T Tape. But I have recently bought a camel toe pad and have been using that when in jeans or leggings.  I gives me the smooth look I want and the girly look that men love and women hate. Which I see a plus. If they are looking at my toe they are not trying to figure out what’s off.

Trisha

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Katie Moore
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 20, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 9

I have tucked for a long time and tried many different methods I find a good medical tape works well and as i have no need of my male bits anymore( my wife and I dont have sex anymore) I did discuss surgery with my wife but she isnt keen because of risks and to be honest im not totally sure she said just keep tucking (she has seen my tuck many times) I would post a photo but not allowed I do have some on my flickr page

DSCF2012 (2) | katie moore | Flickr

Danielle Anaya
      Lady
      Registered On: January 3, 2020
      Replies: 34

I always tuck or wear a gaff when out in public. If there is no chance I will be going out, I don’t, unless I lay out in the yard working on the tan, because I am usually in a skimpy bikini and my neighbor likes to peek over the fence. I don’t want to display the twigs and berries to her.

Didi Phox
      Lady
      Registered On: January 25, 2021
      Replies: 110

I tuck when needed, in other words when it would show. Really once you get the trick it isn’t too difficult or painful. Only gripe is I find the boys go a little numb when held in.

Definitely worth it in the right clothes to show that flat, receding shape between the legs! And some lingerie just won’t work unless you tuck!

S

Yep, that works for me. It very much depends on the outfit. My go to is figure hugging dresses or leggings so concealing ‘the boys’ in some way is an absolute must.

sometimes a tuck but if I can’t hide the resulting mound, I’ve found ‘borrowing’ the wife’s Spanks does wonders for giving me that fully flat silhouette. I’ve never thought about Cindy Lou’s suggestion of yoga pants, I’ll look into that.

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 228

I find with a combination of body shaper, gaffe and pantyhose I don’t have to tuck all the time.

But when I go out for an evening with someone I like to tuck because I normally wear something very tight and short.

Jessica

2 users thanked author for this post.
      rebekka moore
      Lady
      Registered On: January 7, 2017
      Topics: 84
      Replies: 933

I tuck all of the time. It is difficult and difficult to get things to stay in place if I’m not wearing tights or panty hose.

Ashley Konners
        Lady
        Registered On: August 15, 2020
        Topics: 4
        Replies: 87

Yes I agree and find a nice pair of control top pantyhose keep things back in place.

Ashley Konners
      Lady
      Registered On: August 15, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 87

Well I would have to say everyday as I wear panties 24/7 365 days a year. So I like things put back. 

Nicole Bellavita
      Lady
      Registered On: February 10, 2021
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 23

Maybe it’s just my dysphoria, but I tuck 24/7.  It just makes me feel “right”.  It’s reached the point where not being tucked is uncomfortable for me.

Regine Rich
      Princess
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 600

I dont tuck, but I recently got a, Stephanies word, volvo gaff, and it holds and hides beautifully, so If I am wearing something tight, it’s my go-to
      Regi

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Cindy Lou
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 18, 2020
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 431

Tuckers might want to try yoga shorts like these;

Women Skinny Shorts Sports Pants Sweatpants Yoga Fitness Shorts Comfortable | eBay

tucked or not they do a good job keeping things under control for me.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Simone C
      Lady
      Registered On: January 23, 2019
      Replies: 159

I tuck when needed, in other words when it would show. Really once you get the trick it isn’t too difficult or painful. Only gripe is I find the boys go a little numb when held in.

Definitely worth it in the right clothes to show that flat, receding shape between the legs! And some lingerie just won’t work unless you tuck!

S

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Carri
      Lady
      Registered On: September 2, 2018
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 33

Nope not needed.

i never tuck. dont want to be uncomfortable. most of the time it doesnt show much. im not totally passable so they are going to know im a guy anyway. i only had one person comment about my bulge. she said she could see my bulge and i said so i can see your boobs bulging out of your shirt. whats the difference? i meet alot of people when im out and they really dont care. a little tuck isnt going to make me more of a woman is it?

Why would you let what other people think about the way you look stop you from being someone else that you enjoy? I wouldn’t, the moment you stop giving a flying F what other people think is the moment you’ll start living.  And this will help you in every adventure in life. Trust me it helps, when you can finally tell someone I dont care what you think, or I don’t remember asking for your opinion, is going to be a big help to you.

stephanie plumb
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 132
      Replies: 1618

The man part of me, who I try to keep in his box as much as possible, would LOVE to have a whopping great bulge – the sort only Rei’s advanced tucking techniques could handle.

(Breathing a sigh of relief ) I swear it’s getting smaller, and shrivels away to very small when I am wearing my pink lacy panties.  I am convinced it knows when  it’s not wanted, and my “femme muscle and body image app” kicks in and makes the necessary adjustments.   It could also be a welcome side-effect of the Pink Fog.

But there are some times when I do wear a “girlie gaff ” so I can experience the feeling of having, let’s say, a feminine shape and appearance. I am trying to be feminine and delicate here – what I really want to say is – when I want to get experience having a volvo.   There – I didn’t use any rude words  (Sammy will be pleased),  and the correct anatomical words like “vag” are too clinical and harsh, for something so exquisite.

(I suppose I could have said “front-bottom”…( titter) … oh well, maybe next time….)

tuckingnotrequired,  Steph

Rachel Cross
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 13, 2020
      Topics: 29
      Replies: 241

i never tuck. dont want to be uncomfortable. most of the time it doesnt show much. im not totally passable so they are going to know im a guy anyway. i only had one person comment about my bulge. she said she could see my bulge and i said so i can see your boobs bulging out of your shirt. whats the difference? i meet alot of people when im out and they really dont care. a little tuck isnt going to make me more of a woman is it?

Patrichia Ann
      Lady
      Registered On: November 20, 2020
      Replies: 11

Always tucked. The nature calls thing is a hassle but between the shapewear and tucking I like the feel of the smooth front.

Wendy Swift
      Lady
      Registered On: May 11, 2020
      Replies: 364

I used to tuck, but when nature calls it is a hassle to re-tuck everything back in place.

I wear firm shapewear it seems to do the trick to hide the bulge.

Sarah Du Hessisse
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2020
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 289

I always tuck I find a a pad and panty girdle keeps everything smooth.

Samantha Roarke
      Ambassador
      Registered On: April 17, 2019
      Topics: 43
      Replies: 1369

I always tuck when dressed. I will add KT tape when wearing a dress or skirt.

Thanks, SR

Stephanie Bass
      Princess - Annual
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 1303

Hi Jennifer nice to meet you and same as Regine i have never been out so never tried it hopeful some day for it to make a smooth  slash on me ha ha  so hopeing for covid to get over .. Have big plans for Keystone  in PA. in 2022  wife is tickled to want to go as Stephanie needs a little encouragement so Miss Flowers and wife will hold my hands and lead me into the world as Stephanie so hope to meet so many of you girls there  so will need to learn the tuck before then . Thanks for reminding me Jennifer  looking forward to hiding the little guys away  and being smooth as the girl i am ..

Hugs Stephanie Bass

Mary Jane
      Lady
      Registered On: September 30, 2020
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 128

I dont tuck and tape. Being middle ages, when I gotta go, I gotta go. (If you know whatcI mean.)

I too don’t push the marbles up..it creates a buldge. But occasionally, I do find everything seems to naturally invert. Which becomes awkward when you do have to pee.

Suki Rivers
      Lady
      Registered On: November 20, 2020
      Replies: 53

I have only dressed in private so I have done both. Having heavy thighs makes it uncomfortable to tuck. Feeling “the boys” being squished means they keep reminding me they are there. Any advice? Thanks ladies. <3

Krista
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 24, 2017
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 403

Hi Jennifer, I tuck pretty much all the time.  The degree of the tuck depends on what I’m wearing. Flirty skater skirts don’t need much of a tuck because the pleats of the skirt hide pretty much everything.  I use a stronger panty tuck when wearing my skinny jeans grocery shopping.  I never stuff the guys up the canal as that creates a bigger bulge out front than not tucking at all.  I even fall asleep with a tuck (gee wearing a black satin & lace slip to bed kind of  demands a tuck); wake up with the tuck still in place.  Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Cindy Lou
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 18, 2020
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 431

Have to say I’m with Costanza on this one.

(59) Seinfeld Best Piece – to tuck or not to tuck – YouTube

Rei Durden
        Baroness - Annual
        Registered On: October 11, 2020
        Topics: 20
        Replies: 789

I’m gonna have to go with Jerry on this one! LMAO

ChloeC
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 5, 2019
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 265

Always tuck, partial dressing or full dressing.  Helps get even more in the ‘mood’ looking down and seeing smoothness. Plus, I’ve done it enough times now, it’s almost done without even thinking about it as I’m getting everything else on.  Problem is I don’t dress enough as it is, so when I do, I want it to be as much as possible.

Trisha Smith
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 24, 2020
      Replies: 116

I always tuck when enfemme. It’s just one more thing that affirms my self perception. The variance is how for me. When I’m just kicking around the house its a simple panty tuck. When I go out I use T Tape for a good hold so I cant “wiggle” my way out.

I just love that smooth appearance.

Trisha

Regine Rich
      Princess
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 600

I never have tucked, but I havent been out in public yet, either

Rei Durden
      Baroness - Annual

I stow everything away at all times unless I am at work, pretty much regardless of what I’m wearing.

stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual
        Registered On: November 17, 2018
        Topics: 132
        Replies: 1618

In your case luv, You don’t have much choice do you

Anonymous
        Registered On:
        Topics: 58
        Replies: 1716

careful Rei….this could be the start of something…. hehe

Rei Durden
          Baroness - Annual

Oh believe you me Grace, I had to bite my tongue. (I’m not ready to reveal 2.0 just yet 😉)

Mika Malone
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: November 11, 2020
      Topics: 30
      Replies: 592

If I am wearing a skirt, women’s pants, leggings, or yoga pants then I always tuck. I don’t want my kids to see the obvious stuff. I wear men’s skinny jeans most of the time when in drab and the way that they’re cut accommodates stuff without highlighting it.

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account