Viewing 27 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Curious if you gurls tuck EVERY time you dress, just some times, or depends if you are going out or not? I use to tuck but haven’t i a long time; don’t see the need when I usually just stay home unless I decide to take a ride at night, so i don’t see the need. However, I think that I would tuck IF I went out in public just so that I would have a very smooth bottom and not a bulge.

So the question ladie, do you tuck? and if you do, when, ie every time you dress or not?

Jennifer

If I am wearing a skirt, women’s pants, leggings, or yoga pants then I always tuck. I don’t want my kids to see the obvious stuff. I wear men’s skinny jeans most of the time when in drab and the way that they’re cut accommodates stuff without highlighting it.

I stow everything away at all times unless I am at work, pretty much regardless of what I’m wearing.

Anonymous

careful Rei….this could be the start of something…. hehe

Oh believe you me Grace, I had to bite my tongue. (I’m not ready to reveal 2.0 just yet 😉)

I never have tucked, but I havent been out in public yet, either

Trisha
      Duchess

I always tuck when enfemme. It’s just one more thing that affirms my self perception. The variance is how for me. When I’m just kicking around the house its a simple panty tuck. When I go out I use T Tape for a good hold so I cant “wiggle” my way out.

I just love that smooth appearance.

Trisha

ChloeC
      Duchess

Always tuck, partial dressing or full dressing.  Helps get even more in the ‘mood’ looking down and seeing smoothness. Plus, I’ve done it enough times now, it’s almost done without even thinking about it as I’m getting everything else on.  Problem is I don’t dress enough as it is, so when I do, I want it to be as much as possible.

Have to say I’m with Costanza on this one.

(59) Seinfeld Best Piece – to tuck or not to tuck – YouTube

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Jennifer, I tuck pretty much all the time.  The degree of the tuck depends on what I’m wearing. Flirty skater skirts don’t need much of a tuck because the pleats of the skirt hide pretty much everything.  I use a stronger panty tuck when wearing my skinny jeans grocery shopping.  I never stuff the guys up the canal as that creates a bigger bulge out front than not tucking at all.  I even fall asleep with a tuck (gee wearing a black satin & lace slip to bed kind of  demands a tuck); wake up with the tuck still in place.  Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

I have only dressed in private so I have done both. Having heavy thighs makes it uncomfortable to tuck. Feeling “the boys” being squished means they keep reminding me they are there. Any advice? Thanks ladies. <3

Peta Mari
      Lady

I dont tuck and tape. Being middle ages, when I gotta go, I gotta go. (If you know whatcI mean.)

I too don’t push the marbles up..it creates a buldge. But occasionally, I do find everything seems to naturally invert. Which becomes awkward when you do have to pee.

Hi Jennifer nice to meet you and same as Regine i have never been out so never tried it hopeful some day for it to make a smooth  slash on me ha ha  so hopeing for covid to get over .. Have big plans for Keystone  in PA. in 2022  wife is tickled to want to go as Stephanie needs a little encouragement so Miss Flowers and wife will hold my hands and lead me into the world as Stephanie so hope to meet so many of you girls there  so will need to learn the tuck before then . Thanks for reminding me Jennifer  looking forward to hiding the little guys away  and being smooth as the girl i am ..

Hugs Stephanie Bass

I always tuck when dressed. I will add KT tape when wearing a dress or skirt.

Thanks, SR

Anonymous

I always tuck I find a a pad and panty girdle keeps everything smooth.

I used to tuck, but when nature calls it is a hassle to re-tuck everything back in place.

I wear firm shapewear it seems to do the trick to hide the bulge.

Always tucked. The nature calls thing is a hassle but between the shapewear and tucking I like the feel of the smooth front.

Anonymous

i never tuck. dont want to be uncomfortable. most of the time it doesnt show much. im not totally passable so they are going to know im a guy anyway. i only had one person comment about my bulge. she said she could see my bulge and i said so i can see your boobs bulging out of your shirt. whats the difference? i meet alot of people when im out and they really dont care. a little tuck isnt going to make me more of a woman is it?

Carri
      Lady

Nope not needed.

[postquote quote=423968]
      Why would you let what other people think about the way you look stop you from being someone else that you enjoy? I wouldn’t, the moment you stop giving a flying F what other people think is the moment you’ll start living.  And this will help you in every adventure in life. Trust me it helps, when you can finally tell someone I dont care what you think, or I don’t remember asking for your opinion, is going to be a big help to you.

C

I tuck when needed, in other words when it would show. Really once you get the trick it isn’t too difficult or painful. Only gripe is I find the boys go a little numb when held in.

Definitely worth it in the right clothes to show that flat, receding shape between the legs! And some lingerie just won’t work unless you tuck!

S

Tuckers might want to try yoga shorts like these;

Women Skinny Shorts Sports Pants Sweatpants Yoga Fitness Shorts Comfortable | eBay

tucked or not they do a good job keeping things under control for me.

I dont tuck, but I recently got a, Stephanies word, volvo gaff, and it holds and hides beautifully, so If I am wearing something tight, it’s my go-to
      Regi

Maybe it’s just my dysphoria, but I tuck 24/7.  It just makes me feel “right”.  It’s reached the point where not being tucked is uncomfortable for me.

Well I would have to say everyday as I wear panties 24/7 365 days a year. So I like things put back. 

Becka
      Lady

I tuck all of the time. It is difficult and difficult to get things to stay in place if I’m not wearing tights or panty hose.

Yes I agree and find a nice pair of control top pantyhose keep things back in place.

Anonymous

I find with a combination of body shaper, gaffe and pantyhose I don’t have to tuck all the time.

But when I go out for an evening with someone I like to tuck because I normally wear something very tight and short.

Jessica

Anonymous

[postquote quote=424041]
      Yep, that works for me. It very much depends on the outfit. My go to is figure hugging dresses or leggings so concealing ‘the boys’ in some way is an absolute must.

sometimes a tuck but if I can’t hide the resulting mound, I’ve found ‘borrowing’ the wife’s Spanks does wonders for giving me that fully flat silhouette. I’ve never thought about Cindy Lou’s suggestion of yoga pants, I’ll look into that.

I always tuck or wear a gaff when out in public. If there is no chance I will be going out, I don’t, unless I lay out in the yard working on the tan, because I am usually in a skimpy bikini and my neighbor likes to peek over the fence. I don’t want to display the twigs and berries to her.

I have tucked for a long time and tried many different methods I find a good medical tape works well and as i have no need of my male bits anymore( my wife and I dont have sex anymore) I did discuss surgery with my wife but she isnt keen because of risks and to be honest im not totally sure she said just keep tucking (she has seen my tuck many times) I would post a photo but not allowed I do have some on my flickr page

DSCF2012 (2) | katie moore | Flickr

Trisha
      Duchess

I posted here earlier and I have found from then to now a slight change in this area. Depending on the outfit I still tuck using.        T Tape. But I have recently bought a camel toe pad and have been using that when in jeans or leggings.  I gives me the smooth look I want and the girly look that men love and women hate. Which I see a plus. If they are looking at my toe they are not trying to figure out what’s off.

Trisha

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?