Viewing 47 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I live on my own, so in theory it shouldn’t be much of a problem. But people still drop in, and friends stop overnight. So I do my untidy best to keep everything in a spare bedroom, and try to remember to do a once over of the upstairs bathroom if people are stopping over. But I read on here of lucky girls who have their own walk in wardrobes, and unlucky ones that circumstances dictate can only keep a small secret stash at home.

Where are you on the spectrum? I’ve added ‘other’ to the poll, so do tell if I’ve missed your scenario, or if you have clever tips for others struggling to keep their femme things at hand.

Marti xxx

My wife knows all about my dressing and my huge collection of feminine clothing.

I use to have my own closet in the spare bedroom but in time my collection outgrew it.

I built an addition on to the back of my garage to move it all to. I did build it as a place to keep all my feminine clothes and a special place where I could escape and play dress up. As far as everyone else knows, it was built as my office.

My clothes are kept hidden when I don’t have a lot of time to enjoy dressing. I have several stacked file cabinets that people may think are filled with files but they are filled with lingerie. I also have other cabinets and file drawers under my desk that are filled with feminine clothes as well. My office also has access to the crawl space above the garage where I keep my overflow in Tupper Wear containers.

When I know I will have a lot of time to play I will bring a lot of it out. I have made several free-standing clothes racks that I assemble and put in my room and hang up as much as I can. At this point I’m in girly heaven. My office is 3 times the size of a walk in closet and when it’s filled with all my pretty clothes and lingerie it resembles the women’s dept. at any major retail store.

Lately I’ve been very lax on putting thing away. My recliner is stacked with lingerie that I have worn recently and I’ve been too lazy to put it away. Very rarely does anyone stop by and my wife never comes out and if she did she would probably just make a smart comment about all the lingerie I have laying around.

The only problem I ever had was one day my daughter and son-in-law were over and we were hanging out in my office. For whatever reason my daughter opened one of my cabinets that was full of lingerie. I saw her opening the door and the second she saw what was in  there she quickly closed it. It was somewhat embarrassing but it’s really no secret to my kids that I crossdress. It’s just something that they have seen while growing up but something that is never talked about. My crossdressing is a private thing for me and I don’t care to bring it out in the open with my kids.

Through the years I have become an expert on cleaver places to hide your stash. One day I will share some tips on how to hide them.

I can tell you if you have a spare file cabinet or even just a file cabinet drawer you would be very surprised as to how much lingerie you can fit into it. One drawer can hold at least 200 pairs of panties. I keep a lot of my nighties in a file cabinet and I can easily fit almost 20 of them in one drawer if they are folded neatly.

My collection of feminine clothes is around two thousand pieces and all stored in one small office. Out of sight to everyone else but within arm’s reach when I want something to put on.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lacy Satin.
      • This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lacy Satin.
        Anonymous

– building your own space? Now that’s what I call a labour of love! It should see you through another 2k items 😉

Marti xxx

I am a building contractor by trade so it was no big deal building it.

Ha! ha!… I’ve gone well beyond 24 items. Think I should think of expanding my addition.

Like Marti, I’m not out, but live alone. Nonetheless , because my adult kids and friends drop by, and my house is small, I feel better with my stash safely hidden at the back of my closet in a small bureau that cannot be seen thru the maze of guy shirts hung in front of it.

I live with my wife and 23 year old ,i don’t hide my clothes for my wife knows i dress up, but our son does not know. my clothes are in my dreser drawer and dresses, and blouses and skirts are in the closet. was not sure what to put down hide or not hide. i only hide them from our 23-year-old and wife knows where my female cloths are, my perfume and enrings are in plain sight to see

I love alone and am mostly out. (Many of my neighbors have at least had an opportunity to see me dressed.) But I do make sure things are hidden when certain friends or family come by, or can be quickly and easily hidden.
      Otherwise my apartment is a free zone. You can usually find panties on top of the hamper, bras in various places, nightgown on my bed, feminine products and bathroom supplies… If you came by and had never met me, you would probably assume that both a man and a woman live here. Lol.

Other for me.

Complex??? Not sure, sort of.

1) I rent a space at a women friends home where I keep my things, can come and go as I like. I feel I’m part of her family and we all get along fantastic. Been here around 7 years now.

Before this I rented a space at an apartment consisting of CD and trans persons and lasted 3.5 to 4 years I estimate. No one lived here BTW.

2) Out? Not to family but I am very out in public. I never stay in when dressed and meet friends out or spend my day living as a regular women doing everyday life things.

I have friends who know both me in fem and male and also know my wife but my fem side does not mix with her.

Sandy

I’m not out and my wife and I live in the same home. It’s a big house so keeping my things out of sight isn’t difficult, although I have been careless a few times here lately. I do need to get rid of some things I’ll probably never wear again.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

My wife is supportive, and the two of us are the only residents of our home.

I have one bedroom for my female self dressing room, which contains all my female items.  In our shared bedroom, I have very few male clothing items left anymore, and all of them fit neatly into two dresser drawers.  No need to hang anything.  Yuk, drab male clothing!

Our children long ago left home, so my wife has also taken over an additional bedroom, which she uses as her dressing room.

With all my female things out on full display, as well as my wife’s, sometimes interesting things happen, when visitors are in the home.  These incidents are handled in different ways, depending on circumstances.

My wife is very petite, and I am a plus size girl.

Sometimes an overly curious obnoxious service person, like a pest control man will make a comment like, “Wow, two of your little wife could fit into that dress.”  When that happens, my first reply is to inform the person, something like that is none of their business, and I am sure you don’t want me to inform your boss.  Actually, I don’t want anybody to lose their job, so I will put the guy at ease, then let him know I am going to give him a straight answer.  I am a cross dresser.  Reactions vary, and if I recall years ago, one service person requested his boss remove him from servicing our home.   Too funny!

Family and friends are different, most already know.  A few don’t.  The few that don’t are often surprised when they see how many clothes and shoes and how much make up my wife has and why the need for two make up tables?  Again, some see the size difference in clothes and shoes and begin to wonder?  Reactions vary.

What a joy, compared to past years of having to hide clothes.  During my Navy years, I had to pack them in sealed boxes before movers came, so the movers would not see my clothes.  So many clever places we all hid clothes over the years.  I always dreamed of one day having a private perfume-smelling powder room filled completely with girly stuff.

Hello Peggy Sue, I would like to congratulate you to your beautiful, authentic and natural, classy woman style presenting yourself. It shows in your lovely photos and makes you come across so elegantly. You are a real CD role model in the most positive sense imaginable. Heartfelt congrats and keep it up that way my dear 🙂

Anonymous
      Lady

I voted other since I’m an empty nester and divorced. My closet has all my Sandy things so if anyone walked in they would see my dresses hanging, my shoes displayed and tops hung up. I keep my home neat as a pin so either it goes into the hamper or is put away as soon as I take what I have on off. If you walked into my cabin you wouldn’t know I crossdress just by looking at it but walk in my bathroom and there is my makeup so it’s not hidden away. I do keep my closet perfectly organized and I love the way it looks.

Sandy

Vast majority of my visitors know about Debbie so no surprise to walk into the bathroom and see perfumes ,makeup, curling irons and what not. I have mostly womens clothing busting out of my closets and the pink bedspread with stuff animals on the bed may be a clue.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Marti.

My wife knows about my dressing and is indifferent toward it. I used to keep small stashes hidden here and there for decades until I came out to her over six years ago. Now I keep my growing fem wardrobe in our walk in closet and in a large Hope chest. I try not to leave lingerie lying around but occasionally will leave a pair of leggings or a blouse out. I don’t worry about neighbors or family dropping in.

Mona
      Duchess

I’m out to my wife but she wants nothing to do with it.  So I am careful not to leave any evidence after I’ve been dressing.  All my femme stuff is stored in boxes (plastic totes) up in the attic space above our garage.  The number of boxes has gradually increased over the past 3 years.  It is a major effort to haul them down and then back up again, using the somewhat rickety narrow pull-down staircase.  Some of the boxes are quite heavy.  It is a workout.

If I ever disappear from CDH, it will most likely be because I have lost my balance on the stairs and met my fate.  It is a real risk and I try to be careful to the greatest extent possible.

ChloeC
      Duchess

My SO of a lot of years knows about it, perhaps not quite to the extent that I do ‘indulge’ but enough that she has at least twice reminded me to be more careful about keeping my clothes and things hidden enough that our now adult children don’t come upon any and question her – which did happen each time.  So, mindful of that request, my things are put away carefully in two different locations – one where I can get at it with some minor effort but in a place that no one would much look, and if they did, would be rather difficult to justify looking in the first place and would also be ‘tricky’ to undo.  The other with additional things, is very well tucked away – in a place that doesn’t even look like a place.  But, I’ll most likely be purging that second place in some sooner rather than later future.  And even with the first place, I’m starting to consider reducing the number of items considerably.  Basically I’m starting to fully deal with an eventuality, and I want to unburden my heirs of minor inconsequentialities as much as possible.

My wife knows, and is supportive (even demanding).  My dresses hang in the cl oset, my panties, bras, pantyhose, foundations, forms and other odds and ends are in a lingerie chest in our bedroom.  My jewelry case and makeup bag sit on top of the chest.  Those things, if encountered by a guest, could all easily be explained as hers.  The things that I take extra measures with are those that would be harder to explain – shoes and wigs.  I keep my wigs in wig cases on a shelf behind some folded sweaters.  It’s easy to get to them but they are out of sight.  My shoes are clearly too big for my wife, so I keep them in their shoeboxes in a trunk in our closet.  If someone opened the trunk, they would just see some shoeboxes and likely close it.  That’s a tip I would recommend for those hiding something – sometimes concealing something isn’t about absolute security, it’s about a few misdirections or a mundane cover.

My wife uses the main bathroom tub and shower while I use the master bath shower.  My leg razor, shaving cream, Nair, shampoo, body wash, loofah and makeup remover are all in my shower.  I keep a bar of soap and some men’s shampoo in there in case of questions.  I also keep my eye cream tweezers and skin care routine products on a shelf in the bathroom.  If anyone asked why there are women’s products in both bathrooms, I would just say my wife sometimes uses the tub for baths and sometimes the master shower.  She likes to have things in both.  That’s another recommendation – have an explanation ready.  Otherwise, you could be caught off guard and look like you are dissembling.

Barb Wire
      Lady

I am totally OUT!

I got tired of being out-of-breath and out-of-my-mind running and hiding everything. It got to the point where I was running out of space and honesty.

So, I came out completely clean with most of my loved ones, even though they knew some of it. And this was just a short time ago. I think too my transitioning feelings have been well received, almost to the point where those that now know are feeling kinda bad that it’s been bottled up for so, so many years. What a relief!

So, my dresses, undergarments, shoes, make up, nylons, are all hug up and stored without any hang ups!

Barb

Anonymous

– and I’m sure it must feel great, Barb. It’s an interesting take that the folk you’ve told are thinking through what it might have been like for you.

Marti xxx

Barb Wire
          Lady

Yes! And quite the pleasant shocker too!

The other reason why I came clean is because I have such an emotional desire to be with girls just like me, to have a chat and good giggle, and to support our lifestyles though our CD/Trans communities. I can’t and won’t do this in hiding.

I’ve met so many wonderful women, whether CD or Trans, but only virtually. I now seem to have the courage to finally meet them and to share our wonderful lifestyle.

Yeah, it’s a blessing when life can move forward for the better and your loved ones see it that way too.

Barb

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Barb Wire.
          • This reply was modified 2 years ago by Barb Wire.
      Anonymous

All my clothes both male and female are put away, but I do leave my heals out next to my dresser and bed so I can have a daily reminder of the girl with in

Love being a Girl

Now that my son has moved out, I hung up my skirts and dresses in my closet but still have a lot of my clothes in a storage bin

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Marti,

I am not out to anyone so everything is hidden away in different places in the mostly finished basement of our house. I picked places no one is likely to be looking. On top of air ducts, and some in tool boxes up high on shelves. A small step ladder is needed to get to most of it.

Unfortunately I’m still in the part of the spectrum that has to hide their belongings in a storage facility.

I started purchasing my stuff in 2018 when I lived in a shared house, so I could keep them with me. In 2019, because of massive debts, I had to move back to my parents’ house and, knowing a little bit of them, I knew that my girly stuff wouldn’t be welcome, so I sent my stash to a studio run by a drag queen.

During these years, I managed to purchase more and more shoes and clothes. Tried a lot of them, felt amazing every time I got dressed (in the studio or anytime I stayed in a hotel room to get dressed) but always had to keep everything hidden.

After some time, I got fed up of having to hide everything and decided to order some girl shorts just to wear while I was at home. My mother went nuts and threatened to do terrible things with her should I decided to “keep becoming a girl in front of her”. I told them about my stash but the only person who supported me was my younger brother. Needless to say, I felt obliged to hide everything again 🙁

xoxo

Daisy

Anonymous

Marti,

My wife has known about my dressing since before we married. But after years of different degrees of tolerance, let’s say that things are complicated.

I keep all my pretty things in a climate controlled del storage unit. It is packed to the brims. I need to downsize my “inventory”.

Our biggest issue is that I use half our closet space for my clothes wigs and shoes. I dress around the house and when talking to trans friends on zoom. I dress when we go out with other trans friends. I used to go out alone but that has become less interesting. I always wear lingerie to bed although we sleep in different rooms. My daughter in law is Mary Kaye and has done my makeup.

Wife knows, but we somewhat tacitly agreed to keep my femme stuff out of our everyday life as a family. Maybe that could change as the youngest of our sons might soon leave the family household.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Once I had “the talk” with my wife she agreed to give me the large closet in the spare room. I put a lock on the double doors and it is working out well. It is one very full closet and I could use more room, but I am not going to push the issue. The backdrop of my profile pic is part of my closet. One day I found her standing in front of the closet looking at my things. She told me I have more bras and shoes than she does. I told her she should go shopping, lol. BTW, she laughed too.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I have a DADT arrangement with my girlfriend.  My wardrobe is mostly out of sight in drawers, storage bins, and mixed with guy clothes in our closet.  That’s an issue.  A bigger issue is the lack of space and my girlfriend’s attitude.  I need to make a change and have started looking for a place of my own.

I would not say I hide much but I do put stuff back where it belongs. Except my forms. They are never out where a visitor could stumble upon them. That would be hard to explain.

I live alone and dress privately atpresent. I keep bras and tops in a shared closet with my maleclothes, also have two duffel bags full of gurl stuff stored in the same closet. More stuff, extra bras and things in storage. I dont ever have much company. Noone here in the building knows about my fem side. Aurora B

Sylvia
      Lady

Hello dear Marti !

I don’t live alone and have secret stash
      at home.
      It is hidden just about everywhere.
      Computer bag , camera bag , plastic bags on the sides of closets ,
      on top of closets , between books , behind books , between old VCR tapes , you name it.

I am running out of spaces to hide ATM so not always easy….

Love Sylvia.

My wife accepts my wearing plain panties.  She does not approve or participate in any other way .. 99% of my feminine wardrobe remains hidden.  I own more lingerie than she does and mine is prettier too.

I’m beginning to see there’s more of us in a very similiar situation.  I opened up to my wife some time ago.  (She has discovered some of my panties in the past)  I pointed out the fact that some men’s underwear are similar in appearance to women’s panties so, like you, I can openly wear plain cotton bikinis but also thongs (yay!)  She’s not 100% on board so my few lacy and silky panties are hidden away.

Scarlett398
      Princess

Great question! To no degree to I have to hide any of Scarlett’s. We agreed when we moved into our dream home about four and a half years ago, I was to receive three closets for Scarlett’s wardrobe and my Sexy Redhead got her three closets as well.

We also have two 20 foot by 20 foot temperature controlled storge units right across the hall from one another and we have 15 T racks I purchased from Sears when they closed up their store and each rack holds 10 dress bags full of up to eight dresses or outfits per bag and the units are packed to the gills!d

Love, Scarlett 

Anonymous

Thanks Scarlett,

Wow, is all I can say. I think my mind has just been boggled 😉

Marti x

Scarlett398
          Princess

Marti, I can’t even tell you when was the very last year I shopped in a men’s department of a store!

I probably have more female clothing items that anyone on this site with one or two exceptions which will remain unnamed!

And my wife has as many cothes as I have and that doubles my wardrobe because we both wear the same sizes in everything except footwear. She’s an 8.5 and I’m an 11.

Sincerely, Scarlett

Blinkin’ ‘eck! I’ve never felt so much out of my league, all I’ve got is a bloomin’ suitcase.

Amy x ( albeit green with envy).

Scarlett398
          Princess

“to” in sentence one, should have been “do”….Sorry girls!

Danni Ash
      Lady

I don’t hide anything, my wife knew about my dressing, and we even shared some cloths. most of hers didn’t fit me but all of mine would fit her. She would also help me with my hair and makeup and even with the kids in the house my cloths hung in the closet right next to hers. I was lucky to meet and marry an understanding woman.

My wife, although totally aware of my dressing doesnt want anything to do with it. She even takes the kids away for a weekend to allow me the freedom to dress or do what I want. I built a dressing room at the back of my music studio at my home, sounds grand but its like 6m2 including my wardrobe. It locks so when bands are there its they cant go in search of a mic stand and find a dressing table with make-up and wigs.

Jenny
      Lady

Hi Marti ,
      Am part of the gang that is not out to anyone, so this part of me and the clothing and stuff related to jen all have to be hidden carefully. I have my stuff in 2 bags and preiodically shift them. 1 place is the top of my wardrobe where I keep my tools and other excess stuff. Other place is in my office. Both have their risks. My wife does these sudden house cleanings but thankfully gives me a headsup before taking out my stuff. Am more worried in my office as we do have sudden checks and audits and we need to empty our cabinets. Did have a close call once. Was asked to open my bag …Luckily had a couple of gowns on the top ( Wigs and forms were buries underneath)… Told them that bag was my wife’s and that we just got back from a trip and came straight to office and my wife left the bag with me and i’d be taking it back home.
      One fortunate thing is I just have to keep some basic stuff (wigs, forms, couple of dresses and lingerie ) as I get to use my wife’s clothes ( obv without her knowing) . If i had to have my own clothes..wonder what I’d be doing

Cheers !
      😘🤗

Hi girls, here’s my short story about being discovered, going back almost a year now…what do you do when the wife finds a pair of your very pretty panties in the laundry and knows they aren’t hers? She started snooping and found everything. This is when I had to let her know I was a CD which has now moved forward to realizing I am, and have always been, a transgendered woman and she says she understands, not entirely, but she’s trying.
      So no more hiding anything, she knows all about my lingerie, tops (we’re both ladies size XL so many of them were hers) dresses, leggings, pants, shoes, wigs and makeup. It is actually very freeing to not have to hide anything any longer.

Anonymous

– problem solved 😉

I picked ‘not out ,live in a shared home…’ however there is a caveat to that.

I have an ex-gf still living in my house (working on a departure date…… never mind, groan). We have separate bedrooms (duh) so I have the full closet in my loft bedroom mostly full of girly gear. Dresses, tops, garters+stockings(easier to hang them on multi-racks than put them in drawers), bathing suits (same again), skirts of all lengths (same again), etc…. A dresser full of panties, bras, toys etc…. Shoes tucked away in the back of said closet, and more stuff in other dressers and closets in my loft.

The point being, if she wanted to snoop, all she would have to do is open a closet door and there it is. I don’t care. She’s known a little bit of my wearing (just panties and nylons) back when we were ‘us’ with no issues. I suspect the current inventory might give her pause. Again, so what, I don’t care.

I don’t dress in front of her as it would be inappropriate at this time and neither of us would be comfortable with it.

Can’t wait to have my house to myself and Christine. I’ll miss the kitties.

Prudence
      Ambassador

I went with a bit of both. Most people who stop by know. Just a few dont. Or if I am having any work done on the house. I put it all in the closet. But right now it likes a Girl bomb went off in my bedroom!  So if someone stooped by and looked in, they would know. Because I dont have a SO.. Hugs Marti

It’s more an other.  I live with one or two of my adult children (one is back at school part of the year).  But I’m otherwise divorced.  If people are coming over I will hide my stuff, otherwise I dress in front of my kids all the time.

I’m going to choose “I’m out to my SO / live alone but I make an effort to hide my stuff from visitors / family” which is a pretty close fit (if you consider my kids as significant others) even though it’s not to a spouse or girlfriend more my age.

Emily
      Lady

I had to go with other on this. My wife is fully aware of my dressing, even though she doesn’t approve. She also has no desire to see me dressed. My closet and drawers are filled with close to 90% female clothing items. I don’t hide anything. That being said, I am a bit of a neat freak (I have been called OCD). Everything has a home and is always stored neatly away. Nothing is in sight because I choose for it to be that way, not because I’m hiding anything. The vanity in my bathroom holds all my makeup and other items. Put away, but not hidden.

i keep it in my closet when i have visitors lol thats rare i would love to just leave it all laying around in the open but then its hard to find it all if someone does come over when i do get a visitor i sit there wondering when there going to leave so i can get dressed again

Cece X
      Lady

I live alone but I like organization. I recently got a dresser exclusively for my femme apparel. One drawer for bras, one for panties, one for stockings and garters, and the largest drawer for outerwear. Visitors never see anything laying around because it all goes back into a drawer or into a hamper inside my closet. When I die and the landlord empties my apartment, my secret stash will be revealed and left on the sidewalk.

I keep it in small boxes mixed near my tools and music instruments tags with light fixtures fragile stuff nobody has moved anything

[postquote quote=622260]
      I remember one time had my nails finished drying when neighbor knocked door asked to give him a ride I had put some work gloves and he insisted to give a ride grab the keys and drove him with my gloves on with a hot weather he said why’d take them off I said they were small size and would have trouble putting them on well it worked well

I live alone and single. So right now, there’s girl stuff mixed with boy stuff in the closet and dressers. As I type this, there’s a makeup mirror and a set of press on nails right next to my keyboard lol.

This weekend however, I went to pick up a friend (male) in my car (total boy mode btw as my friends have no idea). Anyhow, on the seat were a set of earings, some lipstick, and hair bun. I wasn’t really thinking about it. Opened door to let him in and I had to clear out the seat. Anyhow, he saw the items and was like… yeah booooooooooy, gett’n some action I see, was she hot? I’m thinking to myself… she’s hella hot! LMAO!

My wife knows I wear panties all the time and occasionally wear lingerie so I don’t hide any of that. She knows where it all is. Other people that come by the house wouldn’t know.

Anonymous
        Lady

That would be so much more convenient ☺️

My SO knows I wear panties daily so they are in a draw. Do keep some camis, tights, jeans and shirts in bottom of dresser draws. Keep everything else hidden as she doesn’t know the extent of the dressing.

I have a very similar situation.  I opened up to my wife some time ago and she has “accepted” the fact that I wear women’s panties.  When I did, I made the point that many men’s underwear are very similar in appearance to women’s panties and it takes a close look to tell the difference.  So with that said most of the panties I wear are plain cotton bikinis, but she does like me wearing thongs.  I do have some lacy, silky panties that I have hidden away.  The best way I can describe all this in a nutshell is we’re at a “don’t ask – don’t tell” stage.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I have posted about this before at

Here’s my 2 cents worth on storage units/hiding clothes

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/storage-units/

and

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/where-to-hide-clothes/

Most of my lingerie, hosiery, sleepwear and breast forms are kept “hidden in plain sight” in dresser drawers and wardrobes in my (separate from my SO ) bedroom. As often stated by me “she knows but does not want to know”, so rarely goes into my room.

Provided I dont do anything silly and leave some “evidence” laying around… All is “sweetness and light”

Caty.

Good luck

Caty

I dont hide much from my SO she has seen most of my fem items many times will leave panties, bras, blouses and skirts out in the bedroom…Dam need to learn to put things away,  working on that as stephanie is more organized and tidier than my male side.

Jenny Liu
      Lady

Since no one knows about Jenny, I have to store all of Jenny’s stuff somewhere else.  In my case, I rent a storage unit mid-way between home and work, so when I get the chance to dress up, I’ll go grab the stuff and head to a motel/hotel.  When I get to travel out of town for work, I bring them along.  After work, I’ll dress up through the night in the hotel.  Hopefully, more work travel as COVID situation improves.

Jenny

Anonymous

Since my wife left me I am living alone.  I hung my dresses, skirts, and tops in the closet.  I have a lingerie dware and have my high heels in a shoe rack.  Once I close the doors it is not visible.  So I can dress and do my makeup whenever I want.  I’m finally getting to be the real me.

Kerri

Anonymous

Yes, living alone, it can be quite a shock to the system ‘tidying up’ for visitors 😉

Marti xxx

It’s been so long since I’ve had any visitors that I really should start to practice ‘battening down the hatches’ so I don’t get caught out by some random idiot friend wanting a cup of tea and a chat. x

Hey, Sumona. You’ve just reminded me of your anecdote about the Food Delivery Guy, it’s still my favourite ever post on here!

Amy x

Viewing 47 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?