• This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jaycee
      Lady

I had time at home to myself today and i was able to dress.   It was just comfortable casual stuff that I snagged from the wife’s side of the closet, jeans and a shirt  (with the exception of my heels and wig).  I threw on a little eye shadow, lipstick and mascara and looked in the mirror.  This was the first time I truly liked what I saw.  It wasn’t forced or slutty and it made me feel good.   I could feel my heart pounding with excitement.  It was just different, and it was good, and I hated to take it off.

Hope yall are having a great day too!

Jaycee

hi jaycee. awww what a lovely post, i’m so happy for you. its weird isn’t it? sometimes we can be rather matter of fact when we dress, other times, whammo! it really makes you feel ultra womanly and excited 🙂 .

that’s the worst part for me, taking my lovely femme clothes off, it brings me back to reality with a bump!

hugs, fiona xxx

Jaycee….your post is so sweet! I am happy to hear you found joy in your day!

Hugs….

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Jaycee, I’m hoping you have another day like this very soon. I love the casual look or the girl next door look. and practice it often.

Sincerely;

Lisa

Janine
      Lady

Hi Jaycee
      I just saw your post and I’m glad you had a great experience wearing your wife’s clothes.
      I could feel the excitement in your words.
      And I know what you mean when you said you didn’t want to take them off
      That’s the worst thing about crossdressing
      There’s nothing worse than coming home after being out shopping or having a meal then coming home and going back to reality and having to get undressed
      Just remember that you are going to get a chance to do it again and maybe the next thing time you’ll be able to stay dressed longer
      Good luck Jaycee and by the way. I love your name
      Janine

Becka
      Lady

Sounds fabulous, Jaycee!

I need to do the same!

R

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Jaycee,

Yeah, that moment when you see her looking back in the mirror and just know you really see her is amazing.  And totally get that feeling of when you need to change back.

Hugs,

Michelle

Anonymous

Yes!

I am. Wife’s side of the closet has some excellent dress choices and when she’s gone I love to just lounge in them. Never forced, it just feels fun.

Exactly what you say; makes me happy and excited and I can’t explain it exactly but it feels good either way.

Anonymous

Ah yes, that exciting moment when you find your look – and women’s clothes offer so many different looks that you get that over and over again!

When you get one that is so you, and you feel comfortable in it, yes, the thought of having to go back to man’s clothing can be excruciating!

The bittersweet life of a c/d – taste the sweet and combine it with the bitter, to make life more enjoyable – a spoonful of sugar… :0)

Really happy for you!

Love

Laura

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?