• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Yesterday was my beginning,
      Tomorrow will be my end,
      But I’ve determined to live today
      With whatever fate chooses to send.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Short but full of meaning!

Hi Cyn,

Yes short but full of meaning. Just wanted to say I really like your new Photo. I am seeing a little Reese Witherspoon in there. I am a fan of her.

Hugs,

Amanda

Hi Jane,

Well said and I definitely try to0 live just for today more than ever. I recently had a heart issue but every thing turned out ok. I will have some testing done soon and will find out how I am coming along. I remember when I was in the hospital and thinking how we really have to be true to our selves because things can happen quickly. anxious to get out again . Have not been out in a long time. want to buy  my self something new as a gift to my self but

I am losing some weight and don’t want to spend money on one size and my new Purchase does not fit later on Anyway just happy to be ok and looking forward to accepting my self even more in the future

Amanda

Anonymous

Amanda, until you get your weight to the target you’ve set, remember that jewellery makes a great gift and almost always fits. 🙂
        We need to live for today because one day there will be no tomorrow to do it then.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Poet’s Corner’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?