Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Curious how many ladies have heard of these and how many have tried wearing them? I loved them because I like wearing sandles and shorts but always worried about my toes showing my pantyhose but with these you couldnt no seam line. No one ever noticed as far as I was aware

Interesting, took a detour on to your link and checked them out. Great idea as I know some women don’t want to show the seem of the pantyhose on there toes. But like everything else in this world all toes are not the same. A majority of them would most likely fit, but some have shorter or longer toes then they allow. Personally I know mine are much shorter when compared to the image on the site. But again a majority will fit them and they’ll love ‘em.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I think they take away from one of the purposes of pantyhose, to smooth the look. I have never wore them, just not a look I like. If I want my toes to look separate, I just won’t wear pantyhose.

Never worn them, I will definitely have to get a pair

Anonymous

I’ve never heard of them. But it’s a very interesting concept.

I don’t generally wear pantyhose, I’m a garter & thigh-high type of girl. But I could see the practicality, particularly for use with sandals that have a strap between the big toe and second toe.

I just wonder about the durability. Toenails are the very bane of hosiery.  One would need to be very cautious inserting each little piggy into its pocket.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Probably the main reason why I never wore them is I’ve never seen them. I’m sure I would have given a few pairs a try if I had.

Anonymous
      Lady

I would love to try them. I really like toe socks…for some reason 🤷‍♀️☺️

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I had never heard of them but after checking them out it is not something I would be interested in. It’s bad enough just trying to get regular pantyhose that fit properly without also worrying if all 10 toes will fit correctly. Everyone’s feet/toes are different so there are bound to be many mismatches.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?