Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve now worn a gold toe ring for 22 years now. Anyone else wear one?

I have not purchased one yet, but love the look.  Maybe this summer.

Paula

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

I wear toe rings in the summer, when it is sandal season.  Love them, always have, so feminine!

I fell in love with them too. The first one had small diamonds in it but it would tear my hose so I dumped it and got a smooth gold one and love it. We both wear them year round now.  The trick is getting them to fit in just the right spot on the toe.  I love the look in a peep toe heel and sandals.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I wear them sometimes.

Hugs, Liara

Just started a month ago, a couple of them that I wear all the time Now.. They are
      a reminder to me of being Me!! I Love Them!

I wear a toe ring during sandal seasons when socializing. Best, Marlene.

Yep 🙂

Anonymous
      Lady

I have worn a silver toe ring for over 3 years 🙂

I have been wearing two solid gold toe rings for the past 13 years that I got in a shop inside of the Stratosphere in Las Vegas. I love the look with my OPI Big Apple Red professionally pedicured toes and women’s sandals. I wear nothing but sandals from April until October and get a lot of compliments from women on the toe rings and pedicure. Even though I may be wearing male clothing, nothing will make you feel more feminine than fire engine red toenails and toe rings.

Maybe an ankle bracelet too?  Lol hugs, Jill

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?