Viewing 48 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi girls…

Whether you are out or closeted, your toenails are such an important part of your life…

On show or hidden underneath those hideous ” socks “….love them!!!…

Treat them well and keep them painted…they are such a feminine trait…I love my bright red nails, they warm my heart!!!…

every time I come home from work, and peel of those crap socks….those smiling little red nails show me who I am!!!!

Grace xx

Anonymous

Love mine if could take a pay decrease would go work in the office for employer work at so could show them off.  Since enjoy the position in now and the pay is more plus alot more fun. being away from the main company and on the river docks stay where am. Have shown some of the workers they love them.

Donna

Anonymous

Honey , there was a band in England called 10cc

they wrote a song called ” Donna” which ends….

🎶Oh Donna, oh donna, oh Donna, oh Donna,…

Donna, I love you 🎶

Grace xx

Anonymous

oh going to have to find that song put on my mp3  list

Donna

Try https://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SThPj7MPX2o

Alice

Anonymous

Thank you Alice found it and now have it on my music list

Donna

Anonymous

Top Ten then Grace 😉

Eona Oh
      Lady

Bright pink for me! Love them!

💖💋

Anonymous

Love pink…and red….and purple…and….. haha xx

Ooo, that reminds me. I need to get out the red paint and make em pretty again.

💅

Beth

Anonymous
      Lady

I almost always have mine some shade of purple. And you are so right that just knowing they are there makes the day better.
      🍷C

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I love to paint my toenails. Painted toenails are a beautiful expression of femininity.

Liara

Anonymous

A not ideal situation for me. I’ve loved my painted toenails this last winter and spring. Any visitors to my home, and I can quickly put on the dreaded socks. But going out and about in the summer? I live in flip flops until the weather makes it impractical. It’s hard to be stealthy with exposed red toenails. It makes me almost want to wear more sensible footwear.

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Totally agree Marti….I love flip flops or open sandles….it’s so easy for me to go to the communal bin area or nip round the shops while in drab….and getting out the door before i realise what’s on my feet…..it’s very easily done xx

You are so right, Your Grace.
      I keep my toes done either bright red or bright pink, aand just love to see them, it keeps me in touch with myself.
      Side story, I had to go for tests on my legs last week, not even thinking, the technicians only response was “Oh Wow, I love your nail polish” (bright fire engine red). It made my day, lol
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Hi Grace Painted toe nails of any color is a great reminder what gender we most identify with, Most girls like their toe nails painted Who likes ugly toe nails? I believe if you going to wear flip flops or sandals your  toe nails should look good also . Great subject Now I am trying to figure out if I have time to do my toe nails. I should of read your post last night

Luv Stephanie

During the warm months my toenails are always painted as I wear sandals and open toes shoes pretty much all the time. I get a little lazy during the winter months however when the cold weather sets in and I’m forced to wear socks and shoes or boots. If I’m going to be wearing hose and heels then I make sure my toes are painted because you know girls how often we kick our shoes off

Hi Ladies
      I have my toes done in OPI Cuzu Melted in The Sun. It’s a very pretty pink color. I was at my doctor for an annual physical last week and toward the end he said I need to look at your feet and proceeded to take my shoes and socks off. His comment was I would have done red. We laughed and he said he didn’t have the guts to get his painted. It was no big deal. I have my next pedi appointment Saturday I think I am going to go with OPI I Am Not Really a Waitress a very rich red. Enjoy your nails nobody cares.

What an interesting discussion. I wonder, however, do most people notice your toe nails? Maybe not.

Some eight weeks ago my wife was painting her nails a lovely red. I said that I had never had my toe nails panted so she painted them for me. Wow, they looked great; only had the big toes done as that is what she prefers for herself.

Then I decide to do an experiment to see how long they would take to grow out. After eight weeks, there is only the top half left but they still look great.

I am a social nudist and so my normal clothing is nothing except sneakers/socks for tennis and open toed sandals for all other times.

Therefore, I have been sitting with about half a dozen or more friends, male and female, having lunch and then playing cards dressed in nothing but my sandals with my toes exposed. Not one person has noticed my painted toe nails. I was somewhat shocked that they did not.

One evening at dinner I wore two earrings and they were immediately noticed and commented on. I explained that I wore them because I could and liked wearing them. There were no snide comments, just acceptance.

Thanks for reading ladies. Marlene.

Anonymous

Marlene…thanks for your reply. It’s quite astonishing just how quick our toenails grow, it’s much more noticeable when they are painted….that colour soon needs topping up. x

Update. After now ten weeks somebody actually noticed my painted big toes. My SO said she had done them for me as she was doing her toes; true. There were five others there and nobody made a negative comment.

Just measured and they are just under a half grown out. Looks kind of cute, and healthy for the nail bed. Marlene.

Anonymous
      Lady

I don’t keep them polished all the time just because I’m lazy but when I do I’m always delighted when I look down and see those beautiful polished toenails. It makes me feel so girly.

I bought several pairs of open toes and sandals because of you, sweetie darling. You may or may not remember that I mentioned a wonky big toenail. You told me that they make fake toenails and I had no idea. So, I bought a set on the cheap and look forward to trying them out. Thanks again, Grace!

Hugs

Anonymous

That’s great news!!!…I love it when something is passed on and it helps….it’s what we do!!!

Huggs, grace xx

Wife and I got our pedi this past weekend, now mine are a pretty Barbie pink with sparkles. Not sure what brand the salon uses, but they do a bar clear, color, sparkles, then a clear gloss top coat. It’s pretty hard and I’ve had it last up to six or seven weeks with no chips.

Bridgette

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I have mine painted most of the time, sometimes various colours, but my fav is always red. Like right now I have mine a deep sparkly red. I take care to have socks on if there are other family members around.

Amy

Yes Grace just love the painted toe nails and get to have them painted by my wife just about every weekend but her rules not everyday as going to work for her not good .. As a about 10 years a go at work got overwhelmed with fertilizer dust from sulpher..  I am alergic so endeded up a ride in an ambulance to hospital but ambulance people stripped me because of dust on clothes but told them feet cold so left socks on ..  Till in hospital in room before wife got there nurse said we needed to take socks off but told her same feet get cold but she insisted till she pulled them off to see my pretty red nails so she got me a pair of socks and we chatted and she said she did her husbands once he didnt like them he he was  cute wife didnt know hmmmm.. Hugs girlfriend bringing back cute memories..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Stephanie…..I expect that if you could click your fingers and ALL socks disappeared…..there would be plenty of sparkly toes on show!!!! xx

Hey Grace you are getting to know me quite well he he yep..

Stephanie

I agree hun, love my toenails painted and the reds are probably my fav too!

Zoe
      Lady

I don’t always have mine painted but when I do red is nice but my go to is purple.

I only paint my toe nails bright red. I call it Prostitute Red. I feel fierce and feminine.

Be safe. Love and Peace.

Amber

Diana W
      Lady

The first time I painted my toenails, they were pink.  Now I’m wearing jade green.  I think my next color will be red.  I love love love having my toenails painted.  It feels fabulous!

I just finished painting my toenails this morning, actually removing the old color and replacing it with a fresh coat of Revlon Red. My wife knows about my crossdressing and has actually painted my toenails before – I did hers and she did mine. I’ve been painting my toenails forever it seems like, the first time I remember I think I was only 12 years old.

I just finished painting my toenails this morning, actually removing the old color and replacing it with a fresh coat of Revlon Red. My wife knows about my crossdressing and has actually painted my toenails before – I did hers and she did mine. I’ve been painting my toenails forever it seems like, the first time I remember I think I was only 12 years old.

Anonymous

Lauren.

Revlon red…..sounds very “seasonal” x

I’m so jealous for all you girls, I can’t get doing things like that on myself, I can only look at our comments. I love the colour red and probably would pick red to wear.

Liz

Anonymous

Oh Liz, that’s such a shame…I’m a Rimmel ” Queen of tarts” girl…..it’s a great red xx

Thought you would chose red Grace. Term “a red hot mama” comes to mind.

Liz

Theresa
        Duchess

I have always loved red as well on my toes but if I could have long(ish) fingernails, I’d totally go with a pretty light pastel color or white acrylic that’s shiny.  I think it looks nice.  Painting my toes is my little secret that I can think about during the day and it makes me happy.  Who cares if I get hit by a bus and they have to take my socks off, I have pretty toenails!  It sounds like it’s getting more accepted for both genders.  I’m also very happy men are starting to wear pearl necklaces.  I love wearing pearls.  I love the way it feels on my neck, the way it looks over my top when I’m dressed.  I love  jewelry anyway but that’s how I feel about pearl necklaces, I know I’m off topic but anyway…

Thanks for listening!

-T

We ( wife and I) go every 4 weeks for a mani/pedi, and ever other week for a color change on my toes and a manicure..

Do I think she suspects more? Yes…. Now how to broach dressing :-)…

Anonymous

Hi Grace the only time i can paint my toe nails is if my wife goes away on holiday for a week, i remember one time a few years ago she went away while i was still working, so i painted my nails and left them like that all week, it felt a bit strange going to work with painted nails under my socks, that was the week i did a lot of underdressing at work, cami tops and knickers on under my drab man clothes,

Huggs Roz X

Anonymous

Yes Roz….but when you peel those socks off….ta-dah !!!!    x

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

My wife paints my toenails, she does such a good job!! I prefer a deep red, but we play around with all sorts of different colors, even french manicure style!

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Grace!!  Nothing like seeing your toenails shining  in the sun. I Love walking bare foot thru the grass. Or just lounging inside! I have a Purple glitter I really like!   But you cant go wrong with red or Pink,   Hugs  Pru

Anonymous

Pru…

I love my reds, but I have a clear glitter topcoat I sometimes put on over the red..and sometimes just on the two big toes…..it’s different!!   xx

My SO painted mine, just my big toes, a deep red this morning while we basked in the sun on the patio. To paraphrase MM, all that I had on was my toe nail polish. Love them. Marlene.

Dee Frost
      Baroness - Annual

I’m a “Gelish” brand gel coat girl. I do mine and my wife’s toenails every 3 weeks. I haven’t had unpainted nails in 18 years.

My favorite tag line is: I’m going to die in a dress (and I hope it’s no time soon), don’t smudge my lipstick and don’t chip a nail!

Dee (still giggling)

Grace

I sport a pretty pink polish all the time. My wife owned a nail salon. She also applies my false nails when I dress complete. I took my polish off once and my toenails looked funny.
      ” Don’t mess with my Nails! ” lol
      I think my female neighbor saw my toenails when I answered the door without thinking. I curled my toes under, and I think that even brought more attention to them. I can’t remember why she came to the door. She has never said anything and that was 6 weeks ago. Weird. I think I was hoping she would say something positive. The color I was wearing was inspired by her toes one day.

Be Fabulous!
      Celestine

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

There are two reasons why I dont/cant paint my toe/(plus finger)nails

1/.A non accepting SO

2a/. I’m well past 70 and in regard to my feet, my big nails look like a blown up battleground… AKA very messy.

2/b. My fingernails, again, especially the thumbnails, look like a farmers ploughed fields

So applying the polish would be one thing, removing all traces would be another major hassle.

And besides “all of the above” finding the time to do it in private, so as not to annoy “She Who Must Be Obeyed” is next to impossible.

Caty

Anonymous

my toes are painted almost all year, wife even took me to a salon to get a hot pink UV gel polish

Lauren B
      Lady

I’ve done them red before, wanting to try pink or white next. Love how it looks in heels

Grace, you are so right.

When I’m home I’ve taken to wearing yoga pants, black of course, tee shirts with a variety of colors, and flip flops.

To look down and see my toes done gives me such a feminine rush. A total and awesome WOW!

Diane

Just love painted toenails, they surely are the express lane to femininity! I keep mine polished up in a soft pink or white pearlescent shade. Keep my fingernails in clear but do them up in pink too for special occasions.

*** Kayla ***

Sarah
      Lady

At work now, but, heading for a pedicure shortly. Have a pretty purple polish all ready

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sarah.

Hi Girls,

This post is intended for biological males that present openly with some feminine characteristics. It may not be appropriate for closeted crossdressers that present as a normal masculine male in their everyday presentation.

I am a feminine male. I wear a feminine hairstyle, always carry one of my many women’s purses, and since I live in California, I am almost always wearing women’s open toe sandals. I do not completely crossdress and just consider myself a feminine male. Therefore, I don’t have a male and female mode. I’m just me! My wife and I get regular pedicure every three weeks. My toenails are always painted in a bright and feminine color like fire engine red, bright pink, fuchsia, or purple and they are always on display in open toe sandals so everyone sees them. I get a lot of compliments from women on my pedicures and choice of nail color. I wear my painted toenails everywhere and proudly like a women. In other words, they are part of me and I don’t care who sees them. In fact, since I have been wearing them for so long, I forget that they are even painted! Therefore, they are not a source of anxiety to me and I never put on socks to cover them. I usually don’t even travel with socks. On the other hand, even though I have been wearing openly for many years one thing never changes. If I am standing in line at the pharmacy or food store, when I look down I see ten bright red or pink toenails glistening in the light. It really brightens my day and makes me feel so feminine and happy. Women know that brightly painted toenails are a very powerful feminine expression that no masculine male would ever wear them!  When everyone sees my brightly polished toes, they know that I am playing for the girl’s team and that I have a very strong feminine side. They will also know that a I am not afraid to express the feminine within me. I find that as a feminine male, women are more open to casual conversation with me.

If I am attending a convention or other event, it is not unusual for women to compliment me on my toenail polish and start a conversation about nail polish. Earlier this week, my doctor was examine my feet and complimented my on my bright red toenail polish and for taking such good care of my feet.

If you google “men wearing nail polish” you will find that it is becoming more and more common for guys of all ages. You will find that there are recent articles in GQ and Esquire magazines about men wearing colored nail polish. There are groups on Facebook, and Reddit about men of all sexualities although mostly straight, wearing nail polish on fingers and toes. It is really becoming a trend for guys of all ages. Check out the OPI nail polish company videos about men wearing nail color on YouTube. It is really not a big deal!

When I first started openly wearing I found that the fear was really in my own mind and that I was my own worst enemy regarding wearing my painted toenails openly. After the first several outings, I found that no one really cares and just went about my business normally like a women with painted toenails. You will find that openly wearing your painted toenails is extremely liberating and freeing. Whenever I’m having a bad day, it instantly cheers me up to look down and see ten brightly painted toenails to remind me that I am a girl!

When you meet friends and other people that you normally have contact with and they notice your toes, don’t lie and tell them that you lost a bet, just tell them that you like having painted nails! After all, you are in charge of your own body. It is just like getting a tattoo and is simply body adornment.  After a while, your painted toenails will be accepted as a part of you presentation and women friends may compare and talk about nail polish with you.

The best way to get started wearing toenail polish is to make a pedicure appointment at a local nail salon. To make things easier, bring your favorite nail color with you to the nail salon so you don’t have to spend time making the decision there. If you really like a feminine color like red, pink, or purple, go for it so that you would be sorry about your choice later.

When you walk out of the salon with you pretty toes, be proud of them and don’t be tempted to hide them in socks. It is a very liberating and emotionally freeing experience to openly wear painted toenails. It is no different than when men first started wearing earrings.

[postquote quote=622092]
      The best thing to do is to wear your polished toes openly. It is not a big deal and is so liberating.

[postquote quote=576654]
      Hi Billie,

Do you wear your toes openly in sandals?

[postquote quote=622146]
      Painted toenails is not a big deal and has become more common for males. Google men wearing nail polish and you will even find articles in men’s magazines like GQ and Esquire about men wearing colored nail polish. If possible, the best thing is to wear your polished toenails openly in sandals. When I first started doing this years ago, it is so liberating and you will feel so feminine.

[postquote quote=532309]
      Jane,

It is so true that nobody cares about your nails! I have been wearing openly for over ten years and I wear bright red or bright pink for everyone to see. I get a lot of compliments from women. Wearing painted toes openly is so liberating and it will make you feel so feminine.

[postquote quote=532210]
      You will get a lot of compliments from women on your pedicures.

Hi ladies – what a very popular post!!  It seems we all love our toes painted!

For me it started a couple of years ago, my daughter wanted to practice painting fingernails, and asked if she could paint mine – why yes of course! So she did, and I kept them on for a couple of weeks over Christmas – shocking my work colleagues in the process when we returned to work, but used the excuse it was my daughter practicing – did I love it secretly, hell yeah!!  I did get a few funny looks out and about but also a few compliments too.  So I’ve done that a few times since on and off…but back the topic of toes…

So toes was the next natural progression of course – I am still new to CD but practicing when I can, so have added painting my toes into my regimen (and shaving my legs, arm pits and upper chest!) – so my toe nails have been bright red since about last November, I just keep touching them up!  They need doing again and had planned to do that this weekend as it happens!

I don’t hide my toes at home, the kids and wife sees them, and don’t think anything of it – I think a few visitors probably noticed too, but said nothing.  To me it is more subliminal – a little bit of Jenny that I know is always there, to others, probably just an oddity.  But I don’t care too much about what others think to be honest.    I like them – after all they look nice, and better than boring ugly man toes!!

Keep painting ladies – and keep getting your toes out in view when you can!!

Jen. x

[postquote quote=664589]
      Thank you Jen! I live in a warm climate so my bright red or pink toes are on display 24/7/365. I can’t remember the last time that I wore socks or closed shoes. I get a lot of compliments from women! Brightly polished toes are so girly, feminine and fun!

My only gripe about summer is that I cant paint my toenails.  Had them cherry red all last winter and just loved them.  While traveling to warmer climes (far from home) able to polish and wear sandals.  This winter on our trip to Tucson wife and I will get pedicures and will keep them polished.  In combination with my new wig and earrings (thanks to my wife) I can only imagine the feelings  stephanie will experience.

Hi Stephanie,

The time to paint your toenails and show them in sandals is in the summer! In fact men wearing nail polish has become very popular and there have even been articles recently in men’s magazines like Esquire and GQ about men getting manicures and pedicure and wearing colored nail polish of all colors. Google “men wearing nail polish” and you will see all of these articles. If you ever wanted to wear openly, now is the time. Before I started wearing openly, I was afraid and I found that 99 percent of the fear was in my own mind. People just don’t care. It is no different that getting a tattoo or wearing earrings. I practically live in sandals and my toes are always bright red or hot pink. I get a lot of compliments from women on my pedicures. Openly wearing your polished toenails everywhere is so liberating and you will always be able to feel feminine. It is a badge of femininity that you don’t need to remove or hide.

Hi Jamie, I agree summer is the time to strut those nails.  However  small town wyoming thinking not the best place for showing off the painted toenails irregardless of what they are saying in Esquire and GQ.  Like your spirit though…Keep it up

stephanie

Anonymous
      Lady

My toe nails are a medium red called Hibiscus and I love seeing them. I can’t show them off in public but always at home getting a little thrill each time I look down at the shiny red color. They remind me of some female I’ve known in my past whose toes I admired but I can’t remember who it was. My finger nails are always a clear high gloss and I have them a bit long and shaped oval like female nails. I once got them grown out pretty long in a French cut but its hard to keep them from chipping and breaking when that long. Polish those toes girls!

Karla Rogers
      Duchess

My wife loves to paint my toenails! I’ve had them in a bright red, neon pink and for the Christmas holidays, she painted them alternating green and red. For the 4th of July, we did the big toe in blue then alternated red and white on the others. Trying to emulate the American flag. I have told her that she can put any color on them as long as it’s not black! LOL

[postquote quote=666429]
      I also live in a small town and found that the only fear was in my own mind! We create our own demons that really don’t exist. If people comment, tell them that you like nail polish.

People don’t care what you wear especially nail polish because it is none of their business. For me, I don’t let other’s expectations of how I should look affect my presentation because life is too short to live my life presenting a stereotype that has been defined by society.

It is the same as a tattoo, earrings, piercing, or any other form of body decoration/art. Think about all of the guys with giant holes in their ears, or earlobes stretched down to their shoulders. No one says anything to them and nail polish is certainly a lot more acceptable than body mutilation.

Anonymous

Therein is the catch 22. I’m ok with glossy clear varnish on my fingernails, but somehow, if I can’t notice what’s on my toenails because it blends too easily, I don’t want it.

Having said that, I have a pinkish polish that doesn’t quite grab me when used on my fingernails. I’ll try it again, on my toes this time

Thanks Lisa -;)

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Gosh you need to paint your nails, like Grace needs to start twiddling her hair Stephanie, go on you know you want to, it’s there bursting in side you, your toes are begging for a polish.
      Wiggle, Wiggle Stephanie please, but that polish on us please.
      Make us pretty when en – femme, and see how much we please. Xx

Anonymous

come on precious…paint us!!!!

Viewing 48 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?