Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Realizing that I just couldn’t realistically dress in full stealth, do to the way my home life is, I decided to “rip the band aid off” with my wife. Ok, to be honest, I kinda had a feeling she would be accepting. She has always been a supporter of alternate lifestyles and personal freedoms with one’s body, so my odds were favorable in my mind.

So, after dinner last Friday, I told my wife about my desire for crossdressing. Thanks to a lot of the experiences you have shared, I felt “armed” with everything I needed. Surprisingly she knew about the panties and nylons. Guess she knows her under garments intimately LoL. “Kinda stretched honey.” she says.

Questions followed; intelligent heart felt answers given. We continued the conversation for a few days after. I made sure I asked her if she had any questions, concerns, limits, fears etc.. and I would give her honest answers, but always remembered that as difficult it was for me to say the things I was saying, that it was probably more difficult for her to hear.

SO, she is comfortable with knowing that I dress and have a feminine side. She is actually really comfortable with seeing me in panties and stockings/pantyhose/tights, but does not want to see me in anything else. The best part was that she seemed genuinely interested in being able to shop/discuss and share the undergarment aspect of the dressing. She even said “If you find some great panties, let me know.” LOL

Never let it be said I do anything slowly.

Most importantly, I know I’m new here, but thank you all.

That is wonderful Stephanie, and welcome by the way,
      It is so wonderful when our wives accept us, no matter how little, it means more may be forthcoming,just slow and easy,
      So happ for you
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

What a lovely story Stephanie so glad  it went so well for you and I would say baby steps is sometimes the best way but seems your both off to a flying start, best of luck on your journey together layla x

Stephanie that’s great!  I’m glad she was ok with your passion for dressing.  I know it made things so much better when I came out to my wife.  You rock girl.
      Hugs

Ashley❤️

Eona Oh
      Lady

That’s wonderful Stephenie. Having the support of your wife is priceless. Keep talking…communication is absolutely imperative to a successful relationship.

Enjoy your time together!

Love and Kisses,

Eona ❤️

Ma petite Stéphanie

What wonderful news… thanks for sharing! I/we are so happy for you (I share many of these posts with my wife).
      I think it can take an infinite amount of time to reach a comfortable relationship with one’s SO. They have to be fully involved in order for the relationship to prosper. You are right… it’s not so much about you and your goals but more about your SO’s feelings. If you can work together… over time you will both find a more comfortable and much more loving relationship.

Love Polly

Congrats on taking that step. Glad it’s worked out well for you.

Sivvi

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Well done and I’m glad it went well for you, you sound like you are very in tune with your wife’s feelings which is great and you have / are going at a pace she is comfortable with as well which will benefit you both in the long run.

I wish you continued  chats, learning, fun and happiness on your future journey of discovery together.

Happy for you, Stephanie.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Thank you for sharing that Stephanie, stories like that make my heart smile.   Both of you thoughtful, intelligent and understanding, with the outcome we would all dream of!   You should buy both your wife and yourself some flowers for this!  I’m so happy for your wife accepting you so wholeheartedly, congrats hon!

Stevie

So proud of you Stephanie!  And so happy that it has turned out so well for you!  Wishing you all the best in building upon this great start with your wife.

Marcellette

Oh, that’s so sweet! You’re off to a wonderful start. You’ll want to keep that communication going, and listen to her, let her set the pace. That’s one key to success. My wife is very supportive, and likes now to participate. Just stay within her boundaries, and you’ll do fine. I’m so happy for you both!

Bridgette

Hi Stephanie,

So happy for you. It must be a great burden off your shoulders now that you are not hiding it from your wife anymore. As others have said, keep the lines of communication open. Do not push your wife faster that she wants to go with your dressing. I am in a similar position as you. My wife knows about my dressing but prefers I do it when she is not around. Baby steps……

Hugs,

Emily

HI Stephanie,

That is so great I am happy for you.

Probably your next feelings will be to go whole Hogg wild dressing as it will want to consume you with the new found freedom.

Just be careful it doesn’t overwhelm you and you don’t overwhelm your wife .

It is so easy for the pink fog to just consume you.

I know.

Take it slow as you can and at her pace.

Hugs Patty

Anonymous

Patty,

Outstanding advice. Spot on.

Steph

Steph

that is wonderful!! Like you I believe my wife is accepting and “knows” but I just cannot find the courage to tell her. I desperately want to get this secret out in the open in hopes of living a much more anxiety free life, but am struggling to do so!

Congrats to you Steph on a job well done!

Hugs and Kisses

Candace

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Candace it’s great that you believe your wife to be accepting and that she “knows”.  You are so close!  Just one more hurdle for you, and it sounds promising.  Just be open, be honest, and then …. be happy.  Hope it comes soon for you hon! 🙂

Stevie

Better to tell as soon as you can find the words.  In my experience even if they are not accepting they will at least tolerate panties.

This is FABULOUS news and I love reading these stories! I am so happy for you and your wife. It is a wonderful feeling having relieved yourself of this burden and guilt. But, it is especially wonderful that your SO is accepting even if it is to a lesser degree than hoped for. It is all good! The stealth activities, purchases and and worry of being discovered are gone!!! Phew. I would caution to still take it easy not overburden her with your new found freedom. Ease into it and have fun!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?