Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I can now add more people to the “people who knows” list. I’m home in Sweden over Christmas and my plan was to in addition to wife and kids tell my parents and two sisters about Kelly.

Early on I happen to have a 1on1 chat with one sister and we talked about several things but then we came to my long hair and it wasn’t long before she asked “do you want to be a woman?”. She also added that she support me in whatever I want to do but would like to know what she support. I then told a little about her about Kelly and with that one sister down.

Tonight I did for other reasons tell my mother and she said they (mom and sisters) long suspected it and when they did see my halloween picture and how well I walked in high heels it was pretty much a done deal so no surprise there. She also said that she seen the sign of my female side several decades ago so a surprise would be more if I didn’t crossdress to some level.

I didn’t expect any issues from anyone but it’s still a relief to be out and let them have confirmation of their suspicions.

/kt

Hi Kelly,

Congratulations on coming out to your family!  Wonderful, to hear that all was positive.

Wishing you safe travels on the return home.

Alice

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Kelly ,

I’m really happy your Sister and Mother reacted in a positive way.
      And your other Sister apparently already suspected something too.
      It shows that the famous “Female Intuition” is probably very real !

Love Sylvia.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

That’s lovely Kelly. Happily they had a suspicion and I am sure that life will be better for you now.

Hi Kelly so happy for you to make a effort to have the talk ha ha with family girl you should feel a lot better with mom and sisters knowing my heart feels for you as another part of the quest is complete good going girl so happy for you ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

That’s simply wonderful, Kelly.  You are blessed to have such a great family.

Much love,

Raquel

Anonymous

You have a wonderful family.  So lucky.

Have a great time introducing Kelly in the flesh.

Connie

xxx

Kelly Lee
        Duchess - Annual

Dunno about “in flesh”, at least right now, taking it step by step.
        I have now talked more to my sisters and mother and down the road I may join our family video calls as Kelly, we see.

/kt

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?