• This topic has 66 replies, 26 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well my medical leave is over for now back to work in morning as a new woman. Be a Office girl for little till get a full release from my Dr.  Good thing is get to dress totally enfemme while working in office, But the hours had going to be cut by 4 hours a day. Use to do 12 hour shift now down to 8 hours shift.

Hopefully will not last to long for light duty and can gain my hours back.

At least was able to keep my pay grade.

Hugs
      Donna

Anonymous

Good luck Donna, knock’em dead sweetheart. A great big hug and a kiss on the cheek, Heather.

Anonymous

Thank You Heather planning on it Hopefully they don’t make the coffee girl or do errands lol. Actually don’t matter just be happy to get back in the grove of things

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

I hear you. I was off work sick twice for 8 weeks each time and I was so glad to get back to work, return life to normality or as close as it got in my job, what a circus. It’s no fun sitting home, feeling lousy and all the doctor’s appointments. I hope all goes well.

Take care, Heather.

Anonymous

Understand that Heather Mine was little different not sick or such just had the fem facial surgery and all.

Sure wish could use little foundation on it or such to cover some of scaring but Dr said N and O for month.  And already introduced self to the girls in office other day. They all accepted me with smiles.  Definitly will tell all about later tomorrow evening when get home.

Thank you again Heather

Hugs
            Donna

Anonymous

Best of luck to you Donna, but I know you won’t need it.  You are making your own “luck” in life as evident from your transition.  You have GUTS girl and I am fully impressed.  You have taken control of your own life and done it with both hands.  Good for you.

Hugs… Dana

Anonymous

Thank you so much Dana Know when wanting something go for it all.  Just kinda thrilled now to get back to do somthing for awhile even light duty. Crazy some hate their jobs or going to work. Me miss it. lol.

Thank you again

Big hugs

Donna

Paula M
      Lady

Best of luck for tomorrow Donna, not that you’ll need it i’m sure 🙂

Paula

Anonymous

Thank you so much Paula. Truly going to be a new experience for little. Good thing about it get to dress like rest of ladies. Best part about it. Oh work in the AC or heat instead of outside.

Hugs

Donna

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Donna,

that’s wonderful news.  And thanks for sharing.  I wish You all the very best as you keep progressing through this transition.  I’m so happy your employer is one of the good ones and is supporting you through this.  Big Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Thank you Krista and yes do love the employer for accepting people as they are. Remember the first day came out at work. Next day later and so on believe was like 20 others came out too.  Think they were waiting for like a leader to take charge.  One more big change coming up Next month if things stay as they are. Then in my eyes and mind for sure be the woman on the outside to match my inner feelings from the insides.

Hugs
        Donna

All the very best Donna, The start of a new life and another star in the night sky. Pyxx.

Anonymous

Thank you so much PY excited more then being nervous. But always wanted this new life for so long and dream of the day that would happen. To a new chapter to begins.

Hugs
        Donna

Anonymous

Thank you so much PY excited more then being nervous. But always wanted this new life for so long and dream of the day that would happen. To a new chapter to begins.

Hugs
        Donna

Anonymous

Donna…

Good luck and best wishes.

” Woowee….who’s the new lovely in the office “????

( probably going to be heard once or twice )……

before you ask who…

ITS YOU GIRL!!!

Smiles….grace❤️❤️

Anonymous

LOL Thank you Grace will remember that for sure and think of you if is said.

Hugs

Donna

danielle
      Baroness

you go girl look forward to hearing all about your new path and how next month goes and you inspire us all. i wish i could do what you are doing sorry to say its not in my future but very proud of you

Anonymous

Thank you so much Danielle. Know CDH pushed the right buttons for myself also to move forward.

Do want to thank everyone of the ladies here and also the staff. For having such a great place to be.

Hugs

Donna

Woohoo! Knock em’ dead Donna

Best of luck going back to work, ease back into it and dont overdue it.

Hugs,

Kyra

Anonymous

Thank you Kyra that one thing will definity do not to over do things.

Big Hugs

Donna

Hope you have an enjoyable day. I retired when I was 59 12 years ago in December so I can take it easy.

Anonymous

Thank you Roslin  Myself have another year then will retire also. Happy retirement to your self.

Hugs

Donna

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I wish you all the best for the day. I recall my first day at work very well and had those nerves. I had been introduced previously so the staff were fine. Then the customers came in and I was soon busy and learning the ropes. It all went well and after a while I was on my own running the shop!

Although you are on light duties it is an opportunity to learn new skills and introduce Donna to the whole team as, I am sure, there will be more visitors to the office. It also gives you a chance to see an angle of the business that you may not be aware of and how it all integrates to what you normally do. It will make you a more valued and skilled employee. There are so many positives and the biggest is that Donna has arrived.

Good luck Donna.

Anonymous

Thank you so much Angela you right there always thought about how the whole company works from the office duties to what use to do working down on docks away from the main company unloading gas and oil and other products on those tanker ships.  There was the boss with 20 guys. Now can’t boss around while on the light duty. hehe. But one thing wanted to do more then any is to go through my transition  to be who always wanted to be.  Thank you again Angela

Hugs

Donna

Angela Booth
          Hostess

Not only will you be able to assimilate yourself into the womens world , have you thought that you may get to know all the gossip too!

Leonara
      Ambassador

Good luck to you Donna. So far our prayers have been answered from step 1… hmmm you left us hanging
      Dressing en femme in the office..skirt & blouse, a dress ?This “nosy” girl (and I’m sure all your CDH friends)would like to know lol
      So happy for you🤗🤗
      Hugs, Leonara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Leonara. Reason: Spelling
        Anonymous

Thank you Leonara. I am been happy so far too on everything been through. And yes did ask the boss after gave my release to them past friday on returning. Also asked if would be ok to dress enfemme since being in the location said of course can.  Did dress partially when worked outside doing what use to do but minus jewelry and such and of course heels.  So tomorrow have my first look be skirt and blouse and some nylons and heels and of course some earrings. But sad part kinda is no makeup yet Oh all will know the whole story when get home tomorrow evening. promise

Hugs
        Donna

Anonymous

Thank you Leonara. I am been happy so far too on everything been through. And yes did ask the boss after gave my release to them past friday on returning. Also asked if would be ok to dress enfemme since being in the location said of course can.  Did dress partially when worked outside doing what use to do but minus jewelry and such and of course heels.  So tomorrow have my first look be skirt and blouse and some nylons and heels and of course some earrings. But sad part kinda is no makeup yet

Hugs
        Donna

Leonara
          Ambassador

Thank you Donna for sharing your first office outfit
          Love the choice of nylons and heels, of course! No makeup, no problem, pretty lady ….
          Hugs, Leonara

Anonymous

giggles thank you Leonara. At least the girls do know myself as were introduced past friday. When the boss introduced me to them. At least that broke the ice somewhat.  Be a experience for the day and days to come.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Good luck, Donna.

Much love,
      Raquel

Anonymous

Thank you Raquel

big hugs

Donna

Hi Donna,

Best of luck tomorrow!  I’m sure you’ll have a fabulous day!

Alice

Anonymous

Thank you Alice big hugs

Donna

I’m so happy for you! I just know you’ll be happy to be back. Congratulations on achieving your goals this far.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Thank you Bridgette have achived  this goal so far. One more goal for next month. Very true am excited to get back to work again. Going to be interesting first day back.  But no more bossing around for awhile.

Hugs
        Donna

Anonymous

Good luck Donna, just be your authentic self!

Anonymous

Thank you so much Rasea. And finally get to be my true self. ALways were true self before but little less dressy.

Hugs
        Donna

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I’m so happy for you Donna. I’ll thinking of you tomorrow

Hugs, Liara.

Anonymous

Thank you Liara one day gone and made it. And all the other girls were happy to have me on board with them.  Been learning today on purchese orders. Lots of fun. Oh didn’t get any runs in my hoseery.

Hugs
        Donna

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Donna, thinking about you today – hope you have a wonderful day and work experience going forward!

Hugs and kisses!

Brielle

Anonymous

Thank you Brielle was a good day today on going back Everyone met was nice and helped me alot on learning a new job skill for now.

Hugs

Donna

How exciting Donna, best wishes for tomorrow❤️

Dreams really can come true🧚🏻‍♀️

❤️Bianca

Anonymous

Thank you Bianca they do if set your goal to achive them. First day back and learning new job for temp.

Hugs

Donna

You’ve Got This! Congratulations and much love!

Anonymous

Thank you so much and yes got it piece of cake. and did great too no runs or tears in my hosery

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

wow, 12 hours is a long day. Congrats on your return to work though! Enjoy your 8 hour days while you have them and hopefully you don’t get too soft 😊.

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

Thank you Abbie do like not having to get up to be there at 5am one good thing. Had a great first day back. No pressure any.

hugs

Donna

Barb Wire
      Lady

I’m very happy for you, Donna!

My morning coffee is still fresh and warm. Your energy radiates warmth and sunshine!

💓 Barb

Anonymous

Thank you so much Barb forgot how coffee tasted like at work. Have to say the woman make better coffee compared to what we make down on docks my old job lol. Unless I am first to make it. then ok.

Was good first day back at work.

Hugs
        donna

Anonymous

Good luck Donna. You’re a braver girl than I could ever be.

Knock ’em dead!

Connie

xxx

Anonymous

Thank you so much Connie suppose something always wanted and achived it almost. First day back was great all the girls treated me with respect. a A+ day.

Hugs

Donna

Leonara
          Ambassador

So happy for you, Donna that you had an A+ day!
          Another plus no runs in the nylons..well done!
          Thank you for sharing your “First day on the job as a full woman” ..🤗🤗
          Hugs, Leonara

Anonymous

Thank you Leonara think going to like being around the ladies for little Had  great time today when we all went to lunch Like girls days out for little. Was treated great by them like one of the girls. Even during the day went down on the other end of the plant  and said hello to all coworkers said be back as soon as Dr gives me full release. They were happy to see me few even gave me big hug. So welcome

hugs
            Donna

Leonara
            Ambassador

Speaks volumes for your fellow employees.. so glad they are so accepting for who you are … so special it brings a tear 🥲 Hugs, Leonara

Anonymous

In a way think you know the people that been around you for years then learn more things about them and some deep personal feelings.  Just know all the employees at the company are great people and respect all their coworkers.  Also having a great team leader the manager of the plant believes in the same thing with his employees he has here.

Donna

Krissy
          Lady

So proud of you as you are doing what some of us dream of! ❤ awesome 👌

Anonymous

Thank you so much Connie suppose something always wanted and achived it almost. First day back was great all the girls treated me with respect. a A+ day.

Hugs

Donna

Congratulations Donna, I am so happy for you!!!

Anonymous

Thank you so much Kimberly

Hugs
        Donna

Knock their socks off Donna!!

PaulaF

Anonymous

Thanks Paula first day was a Success. And left for home earlier in the afternoon still intact. Nothing broken or lost.

Hugs
        Donna

Krissy
      Lady

So happy for you donna,it must be exciting going to work as you. I hope one day ill be able to do the same as ever since i started presenting as a female ive not been able to find the job i like or want to do? So till i do i just going to concentrate on being the best me i can till i take the next step along this brilliant journey we are all taking. I wouldn’t change a thing apart from the obvious operation ill need one day soon. Good luck and i know you will make everything ❤ fantastic in your life and job

Anonymous

Thank you so much Krissy Happy to hear you presenting as a woman also. One day will get a break. I suppose with my years in the company been paid off. Plus one of their great employees. Know they been great with me on my asking for time off or any other problems face. At the present time just helping the ladies in the office keep up till the other comes back from a vacation next week. So Friday be my last in the office. Believe what boss told me is get to go into the lab and help out some. Be fun and interesting making sure all the gas and oil is up to specs. With samples before being loaded on tanker ships or trucks.  Geez giggles love my job and now jobs. In the lab be back to casual Donna Womans jeans and ladies top.

Thank you again Krissy. Oh learn or get back into school if can learn a good trade. If young enough.

Hugs

Donna

Krissy
          Lady

I’m thinking of going back to college to learn a new skill or two? I quite fancy learning to be a beauty technician or something along them lines? As can do my work and get free make up tips or beauty treatments?

Anonymous

Sounds like a good plan Krissy

Donna

Anonymous

Thank you so much Holly do know means everything to me now on what done and been through. Again would been harder if wasn’t for all the ladies here on CDH. Thank you and all for all the support.

Big hugs

Donna

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?