• This topic has 14 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Has anyone shopped at Torrid either Chinook Centre or Cross Iron Mills? Are they CD friendly?

I cannot speak for those specific stores, but I can speak for the company in general. I am a regular patron of several Torrid stores in the Washington, DC area and southeast Michigan. The sales associates have been welcoming and very helpful.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Gail Rich
      Lady

I have shopped in Torrid stores in Vermont, Connecticut and Georgia.I always tell them that I am shopping for myself. I have always found the SA’s cooperative, helpful and sometimes enthusiastic. I underdress and have used fitting rooms.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

My understanding is that Torrid has a corporate-wide policy of being CD/Transgender friendly, and their SAs are given training in that area.

I have never shopped a Torrid in Canada but have been in many all over the USA, and they are all CD friendly, in fact, very friendly.  Here in Atlanta the local Torrid stores recognize me both en femme and en drab and have no problem with me in either mode.

Bottom line?  Everyone’s money spends the same way.

Gail Rich
        Lady

It was at a Torrid store In Atlanta, where I first used a fitting room. I was dressed in drab, but underdressed. I was clearly debating which size to get on a dress that I liked. The SA said, if you are unsure of the size, why don’t you try it on. I would never have contemplated doing that, but I have been doing it ever since!

Anonymous
          Lady

I had the same experience at Pennington. They just have a very limited assortment to my liking and would like to try Torrid

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I’ve shopped at Torrid in Ames Ia. Sopped both in drab and en fem. It was a wonderful experience.
      . Sandy

Never had a negative experience at any Torrid store. Now when are they sending me my check…

Bridgette

I have found Torrid in the US to be CD friendly.

Alice

I have been shopping at Torrid in Amarillo, Tx since they opened both femme and drab (which I find sort of uncomfortable doing).  The girls are wonderful either way I go in, but I honestly believe they prefer me presenting as femme.  The 2 times i was drab was while is was actually on the clock and needed to pay my charge acct.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Paula F.
      Stevie65
      Lady

Another place you can try is Penningtons in Calgary. I shop there in Edmonton and they are very CD friendly.

If your not sure about Torrid in Calgary give them a phone call talk to store manager. They might have a sales rep who deals with CD.

Love Torrid here in Kansas & Missouri the girls are very friendly and helpful when picking out outfits and bras

your so luker over in the States, we just don’t have the options in larger sizes her in Australia,

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I don’t shop at Torrid, but any other women’s clothing stores I’ve shopped at have been accepting and supportive. These days the level of acceptance is very high, and for stores and sales staff, a sale is a sale. The better educated ones will realize that we are a good market, as most of us buy way more clothes than we really need, so we’re good for business!

Talking to the manager would be a good step if you can.

Amy

Anonymous

Torrid in general is. I’ve only ever been to my local one in Virginia, but they’re always keen to help. One of the sales ladies at my store even refers to me by my femme name, even if I’m in drab.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?