Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It just feels like every time I plan even just a couple hours out for Bridgette, something happens and now I can’t. Yesterday I was going to go down to a couple of shops, but I was left with the wrong vehicle, recognizable far and wide, and I didn’t want my son to have someone ask him who the blonde chick was driving our truck. Just as well, last night a wheel bearing went out on it, so I was saved from calling for a tow truck, requiring photo ID while dressed. I was just in drab waiting 2 hours for a tow.  So then the wife said we could do it today instead, but she didn’t sleep well and woke up in a mood. I didn’t sleep well either, and it didn’t pay to add stress when you’re both in a mood.

So it’s been a good couple weeks now since going out, or dressing all the way up at all, though I did partially dress yesterday to try on a couple Christmas gifts. I had hoped to write this great positive post about the great time I had going out, but instead I’m bitching about life. Well yesterday was shit anyways. I suppose there’s always next week?

Bridgette

Hi Bridgette,

This Covid19 stuff has really been wearing on just about everyone. I find that keeping an “attitude of gratitude” makes things much more tolerable and really puts those minor inconveniences in perspective. My gratitude list includes things that a lot of people don’t have during these terrible times: my health, a place to live and food on the table. Added to that is a supportive wife and being able to be Stephanie around the house any time I want. That is only a few of the things that I am blessed with and my list is very long. I CHOOSE to be happy and hope you can find that also…. Stephanie

You are fortunate in that you can at least dress at home any time. Our youngest son still lives here, and I don’t have that option. My best chances just now are the days he’s at classes and I’m working from home (they often but don’t always line up). I try really hard to choose happy over other choices, that being easier some days than others.

Bridgette

Hang in there Bridgette, just about everything thats scheduled these days is in danger of being postponed. I’ve been trying to schedule makeup lessons with my wife for a month and a half, in that time we’ve been able to devote a total of about three hours to it for one reason or another, mostly covid related.

Anonymous

Hi Bridgette,

My life gets like that often. Last October my daughter got married and we had relatives staying with us for most of the month. Over the holidays, I was hoping to get some femme time, but no people dropping by constantly!  Give your inner girl a big hug! It will get better!

Hugs,

Kay

Anonymous

Hi Bridgette I’ve only managed to get the odd hour here and there of Roz time in this lock down,

I was hoping to spend a couple of hours next Monday while my wife was at her art class but that’s been suspended for the foreseeable future and they are saying that they will not be opening till at least March so Roz is in the closet for awhile longer,

Hugs Rozalyne x

I totally feel your pain, Rozalyne. Interesting spelling of your name, btw. Covid is making people crazy these days, but we’ll ask get through it one way or another.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Bridgette

….don’t stress honey, you will soon discover there are lots and lots of girls struggling at the moment…I do so feel for you all….but sticking together, supporting and encouraging each other through this site can only help….at least until things ease….but, please, nobody give up…

Loving you all, grace xx

I don’t give up. And I do rely on all you girls, especially you, Grace, to help me through off days. This one’s getting better, and I’ll get through it.

Bridgette

I feel so sorry and sad for all you girls that need to hide yourselves because of work, family or what ever other reason. I just don’t understand why people feel the need to judge others by their attire. There are so many other ridiculous reasons to judge people. I wish I owned a large hotel with a banquet hall. It would be reserved for all the beautiful women on CDH, their families and friends so we could all get together and celebrate ourselves and each other. Big hugs to all that are limited in their femininity.

Trisha
        Duchess

You ever get that hotel let me know. I will give a credit card to gold me a room 365 for me. 💋

Trisha

Ok, the day got much better when Mr Postman delivered a new pair of Lane Bryant boots with about a 4 inch stilletto heel, in grey suede with a cute little buckle. Perfect fit, so cute, and surprisingly comfy!

Bridgette

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?