Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone I am new to everything and I have many questions. I am a happily married, heterosexual man who does not pretend to become a woman but feels a certain feminine side. I cry easily, I like to read girls’ magazines, things like that. In my teens I sometimes wear women’s underwear as a way to get turned on, but then I did not do it again, maybe because of guilt or remorse. In the interim I got married and had two wonderful children. Some time ago I started to wear women’s underwear regularly, only panties under my normal men’s clothing, I also use some women’s clothes for running, thigts and shorts mainly. The last thing I have started using has been pantymedias under my menswear. Reading on the internet I discovered that this is crossdreser but the truth scares me because I really do not know who I am. I just know I’m not gay, I like women very much and I love my wife, but I do not understand this facet of my life. I hope that sharing my experiences and listening to yours will help me understand. By the way I have told my wife that I use panties and panty hose but nothing more. Should I tell him everything? I’m very afraid of losing it, it’s the best I have.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hello Annette and welcome. Here is a place I’m sure you’ll find very helpful . What you have mentioned is simular  to many and there  experiences. Self choices are hard when one doesn’t understand so browse our site and get a feel of your thoughts and better understand your concerns. Talk to and make friends with theses very helpful girls all here to help in every way. Nice meeting you and hope to see you soon here 🌹

Anonymous
      Lady

Hello Annette. First off welcome!  Second… no two girls are the same or have the same wants, needs or desires. As I see you are from Peru I know enough of the culture to know that makes for extra baggage. It seems your first step of talking with your wife is a wise choice to me. Even though our SO’s may not agree it is imperative to not lie and deceive them. It sounds like a time of discovery for both you and your wife so make the journey together. This allows her to also let you know her boundaries and feel she has some say and control of what is going on. I wish you both the best and good luck.

🍷C

Hi,

I echo many of your sentiments.   also married, & have grown kids.  But Inhave been wearing panties, stockings, even.some.womens shorts for years.  I have L-O-N-G wanted to fully.dress up, with someone trustworthy…

Several theories attempt explaination but of little value. Actually it is very common and therefore “normal” – if only I had known this 40 years ago! Acceptance from yourself and partner can lead to enjoyment, satisfaction and never harm. Heck, it’s just clothing! Good luck- my biggest relief was when  I traded the guilt for mutual enjoyment.

I told my exwife but never showed her, now I wish I had. I’ve shown a little of my crossdressing (I like to go the full scene, bras,padded girdles, stockings, high heels, the whole bit) to some of my girlfriends and they were accepting. This is our time, be open. Susan

Anonymous

I think you should be truthful with your wife and yourself. Even if she dosent understand the reasoning, you was truthful.

Ultimately you will need to face the truth sooner or later.

Best of luck

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

Hello, Annette. Telling your wife is a must but don’t dress up and surprise her. Talk to her and let her have some say in when and how you dress. Welcome, darling.

Thank you very much girls, i was inspired by your answers and support.

I told my wife and she took it well enough, although I must confess that I only had the courage to tell her partially. She already know about my underdressing and she si agree with that but we do not reach the point of a complete crossdressing, I guess it’s a work in progress

Anonymous

I typically was on the fence about this subject but now I’m like yea but on your own time. Reason: I just came across a site that has so many women that are into cd/transgenders  and so  no reason you can’t be happy or your partner. My .02 until it changes like the weather

❤️

P

Becka
      Lady

Hi Annette!  Welcome!  You will find this is a great outlet, that’s for sure!

For a long time I too was not sure what my crossdressing meant.  I was/am straight, although I have intense fantasies, and my wife knows about my crossdressing but I don’t believe I “actively” dress when I can, which is not too often.  She does not accept it, so I have to hide.  I do shave in areas and sometimes completely, to my wifes intense displeasure.  I just can’t help it sometimes.

Keep exploring this great part of you and your personality.  Don’t let anyone discourage you from this, keep it going.

Good luck to you, girl!

Welcome Annette!

Hi Annette! I recognize a lot of what you said in myself. You are not alone. 🙂 You’ve joined a very welcoming community.

I just realized your post was from 2018! The sentiment still stands. 🙂

Hi Annette,

You are far from alone.  90% of M2F cross dressers  are heterosexual.  Some  prefer just wearing women’s lingerie and bras and panties.  Some just enjoy panties.  Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Josline
      Baroness

Dear Annette

We are all in the same boat ,,being married and openning new confessions to our wives ,,,do not be ashamed of being a crossdresser ,,it is the real part of you who need to be recognized ,,,so open to your wife and try gradually introduce Annette to her in intervals till she accepts her as part of you ,,,Lot of supportive wives took the leap ahead and played a very supportive role …be courageous ,,,,it will make life as a crossdresser much easier and lovely

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?