• Creator
    Topic
    Harietta
    Participant
    Registered On: December 13, 2016
    Topics: 105
    Replies: 252

I have just watched a shocking documentary: “Toxic Beauty” from the documentary channel (for free on CBC Gem) which reveals the thousands and thousands of harmful chemicals and hormonal elements contained in the makeup and cosmetics we all love to use to reveal and enhance our true nature.
    J&J Baby powder and Shower To Shower contain talc which causes untold cases of ovarian, breast and testicular cancers!!
    Let’s have a look in our makeup and cosmetic cases and talk about products we know for sure are safe and wonderful???

xx
    Harietta

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Alanna Ross
      Registered On: January 2, 2022
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 31

I think we are all becoming more aware of our environment and that is a good thing.

I try to avoid makeup not so much toxic content but the testing on animals which still goes on today.

Alanna

xox

Celeste Starre
      Lady
      Registered On: June 26, 2018
      Topics: 45
      Replies: 1263

These days I don’t bother that much with make up unless I plan to take pictures and I’ve already got entirely more pictures than I need. The only exception is lip gloss.

When I do use make up it consists of a little pressed powder, eyebrow pencil, a little blush, and lip gloss.  For the eyes it’s either fake lashes or a little eye shadow&mascara. I don’t use baby powder and don’t know what shower to shower is.

One thing I just started doing is using a Xmas present I gave myself which is spending a little time every other day in a small one person “steam tent” I bought on Amazon.  I shower first then spend about 20-30 minutes in the steam. After the steam I rinse off in the shower.  It’s supposed to be good for the skin and feels really nice.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account