Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I live in Bullhead City AZ, 38 Miles west of Kingman & 6 Miles South of Laughton NV, any Cross-Dresser or Transgender folks around here?

Arizona is tough place to find & become friends with CDers.

i spend the winter in Tucson & I think I’m the only senior cross dresser .

I’m afraid i have to agree with you. Phx is probably more CD friendly.

To bad we don’t live closer 👠🌵

Oh hi Danelle. Where do u live?

Tucson honey .

I live close to Tucson. Maybe a meet up would be in order when I get enough confidence in dressing.

Hey Girls

Im in the West Valley of Metro Phoenix.  Phoenix is CD friendly but you have to go downtown or out to the East like Scottsdale, Tempe or Mesa.

Robyn 😁❤️ 🌵

Anonymous

Hey Robyn,

I’m going to be in Scottsdale for a week at the end of this month and want to dress up.  I suck at makeup though and wondered if there was anywhere to get my makeup done?  Thanks!

Ann

Hi Ann

Sorry I haven’t been on in while.  As far as having your makeup done, Scottsdale is the place to my knowledge.

I dont know exactly where in Scottsdale though.  Some of the other Phoenix area girls might be able to help you.  You could also try an Ulta as well.

XO – Robyn

I wish Tucson was that friendly. I mean other than a couple of LGBTQ hangouts in Tucson I can’t think of somewhere else here in this city.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?