Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

March 31 is the international Trans Day of Visibility.

it is celebrated by groups in many countries.

will you be out and visible as a trans/CD today?

Brielle
      Lady

Sadly, I am taking most of this week off to reconnect at home. I am still working remotely, and no plans to go out this year.

Anonymous
      Lady

Can’t go out fully dressed around here but will be my normal self dressed as androgynous. Panties, bra, gloss nails, ponytail, pink womens tee, female jeans, fem bracelet and necklace.

Support the sisterhood as best you can and if you see a CD/trans out then hope you have the courage to give her a compliment or two.

Oh Yes! Sleeveless midi dress, makeup, bracelets, big smile! So exciting!!

Michelle
      Lady

At the very least I will be at my support group.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I was out doing my volunteering and joined them in bowling, shopping after and a visit to my hair stylist – a full day.

Although I got an email from the LBGTQ group at work, and they did talk about both transgender and non gender conforming people, I was not going to out myself at work.

Wish i could be, when i dress i feel free. Love all you brave girls, be blessed.

Krista
      Duchess

I was dressed en femme as I pretty much always do daily (to fit how CIS gals in a northern Canadian city dress).  Yesterday, on Trans Day, I went to the Cineplex movie theatre to watch a couple of movies. Most strangers perceive me as female.  One boy really stared at me as I was walking into the male washroom, I could tell he was really confused.  Same with a middle aged guy on met second trip to the bathroom.  While strangers see me as female, my friends know me as a male who just dresses odd hence I didn’t use the female bathroom.  If I ran into any female friends in the bathroom, there’d be a lot of explaining to do.  (Note, when I’m out of town, I do use female bathrooms and I’ve never had any problems.  I usually have more problems going into male washrooms.)  Have a lovely weekend, Krista🐶

To be honest, I didn’t realize there was such a thing.

Alice Black
        Duchess

Same here. I would like to be out when this comes up again next year.

Yes, I was!! It was the first day that a I started working full time as a transgender woman at my workplace. This had been planned for months and after much preparation and acknowledgement from the people I work with, I transitioned at my job as the site supervisor for security. I left work as Lorne the guy and returned the following day as Lauren the woman. WOW!! What an experience!
      Lots more to tell everybody about my new lifestyle as the days move ahead!

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Was out and about as I always am!
      Cyn

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?