Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls,

I’d sure like to get others opinions of what I should have done here.

Yesterday I went into Wal-mart to buy some grocery items at one of the local stores.  On the way into the store, I noticed this trans person that was working there.  I really felt sorry for the poor thing.  She had long red hair but was also partially bolding and she didn’t look feminine at all.

On the way out of the store this trans girl was my check out person and I really felt bad for her.  In my opinion she couldn’t pass as a woman not matter how much help the poor thing had.  She definitely had tremendous nerve to present herself in that way.

I wanted to say something to her or give her the V sign that I understood her, but there were a lot of people waiting behind me.  So I didn’t do anything but thank her then just left the store.

What would you have done?

Luv Love
      Baroness

First, I’d do exactly what you did.  Second, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

In my humble opinion, just accept people how they are and for who they are…just because you feel they aren’t “fem” enough or they don’t present the “best in fem” doesn’t mean they don’t feel they are.

Not everyone is supermodel material, not everyone “has it all together” but everyone deserves to be who they choose as well as look as they choose without judgement.  If it makes them happy, what’s it to you?

In my view,  unless your opinion is asked to enhance someone’s beauty, people should mind their business.

Hi Jenna. I would say that this girls has a lot of courage to go out less than passible and working in a public service place. I wouldn’t say anything to her unless she served me personally. Lord knows she probably hears enough from the public yahoos. I give credit to Wal-mart for having advanced human rights in place.

Lady Veronica

I think I would have done the same thing you did.  I would love to say hey I am so proud of you for being the person you are and want to be.  But then again I feel that makes them feel they are different also.  So just a nice hello and go through the line as though they are normal and nothing special but a nice conversation would have to do for me.  I think if it was a woman that was not that attractive I would do the same thing.  I always want to say hey a little lipstick and eye shadow would help but then that is their business and their look to have.

Sara

I think I would just give her a smile and be nice.

I am a CD.  I try to pass as a women when I go out and it takes much effort.  I will often dress part way or use just a little makeup when in private.  I do not understand those that are “gender benders” but I also do not understand why I do what I do.  I do find it heartwarming that we want to support others like us but just aren’t sure how to do it.  And how I might do it would depend on if I was in drab (ie 90% of the time) or dressed.  It comes back to how would I want to be treated.  I assume most people I interact with know I’m a guy in drag but many that are bystanders/passers by may not but I honestly have no idea and just stopped caring.  So long as people are polite that is all any of us can hope for.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

I would engage her in lite conversation, ask her how her day been going. Try to think of a joke or situational joke to make her smile. Look her in the eye when saying thank you and wishing her a good day.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?