• This topic has 15 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jessica
      Lady

Hey there Ladies ***waves***

Here’s an odd story. My wife and I are planning our retirement (16 – 20 yrs early). We have both a van which I converted to a camper complete with solar, plumbing, potty, etc and just got a smallish camper trailer. It’s called, ‘Twanda” and is 17.1 feet long. We plan on living in it while traveling around.

Here’s the interesting part. I saw on FB marketplace wheel chalks which we’ve needed for really cheap. I contacted the people and agreed to purchase them. They gave me their address and I went money in hand. I’m wearing ladies leather shoes, a white stocking cap, ladies jeans (that don’t look very femme at all), and a woolen shawl. Oh and my fingernails are painted green, because I like it and am close enough to 50 years old to see the light at the end of the tunnel so….I wear fingernail polish out. Now, I am not very passing and I know it but I do what I do because it makes me feel pretty and I just feel better.

The old guy I was buying the chalks from about laughed out loud. It was all he could do to not giggle and snort at me while I’m standing in his house. Rude as all heck, and totally uncalled for.

Heres the best thing though. It didn’t bother me in the least. It bothered me more being in a neighborhood with that much opulence, and richness. I’m a janitor and a musician and between the two of us my wife and I don’t even make 100,000 dollars a year.

I just thought I’d share this story of transphobia gone wrong. It didn’t frighten me, control me, or make me ashamed of who I am.

with pride your sister

Jessie

Sorry to hear you had to go through that Jessica.  What an AH that guy was.  I guess because you were so much  cuter than he, he was pissed.  In the end you endured and got what you came for.  Live long and prosper.

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Maybe cuter than his wife hehe</p>
        Christie Marie

Jessica
        Lady

Jennifer-

Ya, I bet his was looking at my bottom as I shook it on the way out.
        “Have a look at all of this old guy cause ain’t none of it for you.”

Anonymous

I think that your ability to let that attitude go without responding is the best. I wear womens Jean’s almost all the time. I try to push it with some accessories but only with my moods. I like to follow my feelings. Sometime more fem sometimes less. Ignoring the asshats is the best way to defuse them. They want their judgement to have an effect on you. I am proud of you for being comfortable as yourself and taking the high road.

Jessica
        Lady

Truth. I do just ignore them.

Anonymous

Just pity the man, Jessie…and keep looking forward at the road that’s rising before you (literally and figuratively)! Wishing you wonderful travels and adventures!

Hugs!

Shawna

Jessica
        Lady

Shawna-

Thanks for replying. It’s been awhile since I’ve had a day off to respond to everyone. I don’t hate him back. I try to be open to things and I realize that we have been hidden in the closet for so many years that some people look at us and just don’t know what to do. Ah well. We are still here and we aren’t going to disappear.

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi Jessica</p>
      I’ve studied physiology for many years. Sexuality as a major interest. I’ve found most men especially, that are homophobic.  They truly are not comfortable with their own sexuality. Being a closet Crossdresser myself. I’m very sexually secure with myself. I’m very happy that you’re so secure with who you are. This man laughed because he’s truly afraid of what he really was thinking. This has been my findings of many years of studying human sexuality. The world is evolving. You’re part of it. Keep dressing

Christie Marie

Anonymous

Christie how true that is, insecurity is indeed the fuel for their prejudice.

Jessica
        Lady

Thank you for that. It’s great to hear. I think being confident and secure is a process. I am more now than I was and I hope to grow more as time progresses.

Anonymous

OMG Jessica!  That is simply horrible from any angle.  There is a damn good point (psychological from his standpoint), that he’s definitely Transphobic …and would love to see people BORN like myself strung and killed.  Doesn’t matter how as long as your dead.  (I won’t get into the why’s and wherefore’s of it, everyone knows).  They also hate all forms of feminism on men, yet girls and women alike are allowed to throw footballs, wear men’s shirts, even DRESS LIKE MEN (my neighbor does it all the time …and tho married I swear she’s the kind that would prefer to be male (she keeps her hair shorter than her husband)!  She’s also 27 yrs his younger, and he’s climbing into his 80’s (not very nicely either).  THEY HATE ME!  Just because I’m not like them.  Period.

Wouldn’t this world be SUCH a wonderful place to live in if everyone would just leave everybody else to h**l alone? Ugh…

Jessica
        Lady

Aimee-

Thank you for your response. It does suck that there is such strong feelings against people like us.

Anonymous

Jessica, thank you so very much!  Yup, it doth sucketh …and yet such instances are (often) a daily event at some level.  What I mean is that if someone is WELL AWARE you are a “T” …you would be appalled at the daily sh*t I’ve had to contend with (but NEVER “on set” …they’d be fired as soon as it left their lips)! Folks that cannot keep hushed is ‘hands-down’ purely out of their own ignorance and themselves being the ones with  problems:  Transphobic A-holes!  (They are virtually everywhere and are my pet-peeve).  I love tearing them down (military style) to the ground.  Leave them speechless and thinking hard about your words.  It’s been my experience that the greater %-age will come over to your side and find you chill for what you are, and do and appear as.  The rest?  Who needs them?

I’d much rather continue what I’m doing without paying any mind to society, yet that’s a very narrow row-to-hoe in some aspects (if not all)?  I don’t bug the crap of the man sliding a $32K Bass Boat brand new) into the lake while his wife and kiddos walk around the beach in tatters, and he’s definitely not holding up his end of The Oaths spoken.  She is, and you can see it in her eyes she’s miserable, but still has elected to support ‘him’.  It’s just sad, and it truly needs not be such a way.

Anonymous

This shouldn’t have happened to you, and I’m sorry it did. But as my elder son used to say to me,”Stuff”(not his word) happens. It’s very true. In my youth, I was a biker – and we were all considered to be outlaws. Later, I was a soldier and an airman – and people were calling us “baby killers”. More recently, I’ve been verbally attacked for my religious beliefs and my politics. Age has made me a philosopher; any “attack” which doesn’t result in injury or property damage is the other guy’s problem, not mine. I haven’t yet gone public en femme, but when I do, I expect someone, somewhere will give me the same treatment as you received.

Jessica
      Lady

Tiffany-

Thank you.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?