Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

In recognition of Transgender Day of Visibility, I will not be coming out and dressing en femme for the first time. However, I will be wearing a bra to work today.

(BTW I do see the irony that it is not visible. No bra lines should be visible in my button up shirt)

Anonymous

I also won’t be going out en femme but I work from home so I’ll get dolled up to celebrate and use the day to think of all the girls like us that wish they could even do that much as well as those getting out there and being seen.

Happy Transgender Day of Visibility!

— Abbie 🥰

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

today happens to be the opening of Desert CrossRoads, a social gathering for SoCal CDs, in Palm Springs.

maybe it’s just a coincidence…

but Tina and I will be out getting a mani-pedi and I’ll be dressed all day.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

So, today is TDOV and that’s the first day I’m in drab in over two weeks because I’m going to the dentist for a cleaning and I’m not ready to come as kelly there just yet.
      Well, I may be in drab but womens leggings and v-neck t-shirt is there, I also keep the red nail polish on so maybe it’s not that much drab, just no forms. And if the chat goes in that direction I will tell about Kelly to whoever I’m talking to.

/kt

Ah, I wasn’t aware of this day but in recognition of it I’ll wear nothing but femme today.  I sometimes mix and match drab and femme but today I’ll keep it all femme as I go about my day.  Nice coincidence that today is the first day I’ll be out with my newly pierced ears too.

*** Kayla ***

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Well done Tina, one small step, and all that!

Anonymous
        Lady

If I would have know that I could wear a bra to work without anyone knowing, I would have started wearing one long ago. Time to get more bras that fit without forms.

I’m wearing it all today my panties,bra, and dress.being the woman in side and out.

I’m not out at work, and even though there was an email from the company LGBTQ+ group about the TGoV day for transgendered and for non-gender conforming individuals, I’m not about to out myself at work.

But I was in my stealth women’s clothes most of the day (women’s tee, women’s jeans, women’s low rise socks, women’s flat shoes, panties, and women’s jean jacket).  During my gym class I had on women’s (stealth) shorts, but had on an androgynous tee shirt and canvas sneakers.

However, this is my outfit most days; it wasn’t done special for the TGoV day.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Well I was out dressed almost all day, but yesterday! Today I went in stealth mode, skinny jeans, with black panties and black pantyhose underneath, a bra (no forms) with a women’s sweater. The bra only gives me something like A cups, but no wig or makeup.

Amy

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?