Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello ladies.    I’m new to this site. I’m Jenny and I’m a transgender woman currently in transition. I have been on HRT for about 6 months now.   I’m a woman, a female and I wear MY clothes everyday.  I don’t consider myself a cross dresser because I am dressing correctly as to my gender identity.  Does that make sense?   I do not get a “thrill” or anything when I’m dressed…. it just my clothes and I feel great and beautiful when I’m out and about.

Anonymous

Hi Jenny,

And welcome to CDH from another Houston girl.  Yes, it makes perfect sense to me.  I feel much the same as you, and although I can’t do HRT because of age and medical history, I think of myself as a Trans girl, and it’s Bettylou’s wardrobe which feels natural and comfortable on me…even if I can’t wear it all the time.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Hi Jenny and welcome to CDH. I’m really glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

Yes, you make perfect sense to me too. I don’t consider myself to be crossdressing either. I’m transgendered but I’m not a woman. But still my dressing style is consistent with my gender identity. I’m glad you’re able to transition. Bettylou is hardly alone in not being able to. I hope all goes well for you.

Again, welcome to the site. If you ever feel like venting, or want a shoulder to cry on, or just want to talk about everything and nothing at all feel free to PM me.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jenny hello  and welcome. Yes it makes sense for me I’m beyond my time for transitioning but never has a day gone by thinking what could have been. But now I’m happy exploring this wonderful place and to come out and meet many of our beautiful ladies and know your among friends.

Hope to see you around here soon .

Stephanie  🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

PS- You may want to look at our sister site:

https://transgenderheaven.com/

Anonymous

Well said and welcome. I’m sure you will find people with same interest.

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Jenny! Thanks for sharing your story and yes, it made perfect sense. Enjoy your time here!

Hi Jenny,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Jenny!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?