Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Transition is a word I just recently got to know. Is it an act of nature to be gender curious,a genuine fascination to the forms of femininity. In many ways yes everyone transforms in a different way,and at different levels. It’s to each how to and how far one is wanting and willing to go. I do but in some ways; in the clothes we wear, the feelings that arise, strong desires to do more always breezing in the wind. Transitioning for is the clothes, soon the makeup ,wig, nails all.wanting to feel feminine in a very personal way . Feeling pretty, @ peace, comfortable exposing a softer side of my personalilty. Transforming means this to me. SRS & HRT surgery is not what I want. Very happy in male mode but now in bracing my female sides. Picking the best qualities from both sides know I’m becoming a better person. In the 70’s in my twenties long hair shoulder length, slim,clean shaven could of been ripe to start this journey, feelings were there the urge minimal but lots of mind searching. Now in my late 50”s those urges got a lot stronger, bubbling in emotions; telling my wife of 39 year’s and her overwhelming support was a big transition point to me. Going from secrecy to full open was presures I’ve never experienced before, transition oh ya. Prior to that my clothing collection consist of 6 pair of panties 4or so sets of nylons and far few between the dressing help from my wife more has been added. She purge her closet recently passing a skirt and a few tops which suprisely fit well. Catch though taking her out shopping for her to try on some new things , that was a big yes. This month I even bought my first dress and heels on line. I’m not near the evolution curve most are but transitions seams destiny showed again. I find be honest to your self after that the journey gets a lot easier. I have learned never to exceed pass what your confortable with and acceptable to you and importantly the one’s closest to you.never to forget the importance of having your SO with you on this journeys and having your love ones close to your heart. They are your strength. I know with my wife I’m a better person and fully understand her feelings towards me and for me to respect her opinions on matters important to her. past year been a roller coaster for me feelings of self doubt always angry deep depression. Hurting all around me especially me adorning wife. Finding this femininity has put me above all this all calm and more at ease. Transistion means to me; changes in attitude ,anger in life and negativity in general. My goal is to balance masculine and feminine qualities also to incorporate these identities creating a unique person passing or not in appearance not important to show your true gender identity it’s all one can ask love it have fun with it. CDH is help in many ways answering much of what I need to know. Another transitioning here: by just being here is Testament on how I have moved in my following transitions coming in many forms and that’s what makes it exciting I’m exercising caution in the wind and believing who I am and happy of who I am. That’s what transition means .thanks for listening. 🌹

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?