Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Paula
      Lady

Hello ladies

Tomorrow I’m gonna be making an appointment to consult a physician about starting my transition. I’m a bit nervous and really have no idea what to say or ask during the to setting of my appointment or when it comes time to have my appointment. Anyways what can I expect during the first stages of this process?

Wanda Full
      Duchess

Hi Paula: Congratulations on your first step. By now, you have had a consultation, and hopefully, your Dr. has explained the physiological aspects of transition. The real challenge is the mental aspect of changing from “Guy Brain” to “Girl Brain”. Having done this, I can tell you it is quite a trip. Prepare for an emotional roller coaster that will last months, but in the end, it is worth it. Stay the course, and you won’t regret it. Also, Boobs are the best! Best wishes in Womanhood.
      Hugs, Wanda

Paula
        Lady

Thank you Wanda for those kind words 😚. You’re right boobs are the best lol.

Paula
      Lady

Thank you so much for those kind words 😚. You’re right boobs are the best lol.

Anonymous

be ready to be drilled on questions on why feel need it. Also ask alot of questions  like side effects and pro and cons. HRT is really not a thing if one moment feel like wanting to be woman then next you don’t .

Also do lots of research pro and cons plenty on the net. Its a long slow process.  HRT will effect people in different ways. So say still active and still determine to do it maybe can get a lower dosage so don’t mess up that area to bad.

Oh edit to add congrats Paula for taking another step if go through it.

Hugs

Donna

Paula
        Lady

Thank you Donna!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?