Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Transition is a word I just recently got to know. its been 3 years since and only now its becoming a word I’m starting to understand or do I . For some it was discovered early in life time for others like myself  much later. But what does it mean? Is it an act of nature to be gender curious, a genuine fascination to the forms of femininity. In many ways yes everyone transforms in a different way, and at different levels. It’s to each how to and how far one is wanting and willing to go. I do but in some ways; in the clothes we wear, the feelings that arise, strong desires to do more always breezing in the wind. Transitioning for is the clothes, soon the makeup ,wig, nails all. Wanting to feel feminine in a very personal way . Feeling pretty, @ peace, comfortable exposing a softer side of my personality.

Transforming means this to me. SRS & HRT surgery is not what I want. Very happy in male mode but now in bracing my female sides. Picking the best qualities from both sides know I’m becoming a better person. In the 70’s in my twenties long hair shoulder length, slim, clean shaven could of been ripe to start this journey, feelings were there the urge minimal but lots of mind searching. Now in my late 50”s those urges got a lot stronger, bubbling in emotions; telling my wife of 39 year’s at the time and soon after her overwhelming support was a big transition point to me. Going from secrecy to full open was pressures I’ve never experienced before, transition “oh ya”. Prior to that my clothing collection consist of 6 pair of panties 4or so sets of nylons and far few between the dressing help from my wife more has been added. She purge her closet recently passing a skirt and a few tops which surprisingly  fit well. Catch though taking her out shopping for her to try on some new things ,WELL that was a big yes. From buying  my first dress and heels on line to several dresses ,skirts tops and many pair of shoes and accessories. evolution to bounds unknown. Transitioning in a form but there’s many paths to the journeys one could take , from simply the clothes to the heart and soul in full Transformations.  I’m not near the evolutionary  curve like most but it  always seem to showed when we move into new things.  I find figure out where your course is heading , be honest to your self after that the journey gets a lot easier. I have learned never to exceed pass what your comfortable with and acceptable to you and importantly the one’s closest to you. Never to forget the importance of having your SO with you on this journeys and having your love ones close to your heart. They are your strength. I know with my wife I’m a better person and fully understand her feelings towards me and for me to respect her opinions on matters important to her. past year been a roller coaster for me feelings of self doubt always angry deep depression. Hurting all around me especially me adorning wife. Finding this femininity has put me above all this all calm and more at ease. Transition means to me; changes in attitude ,anger in life and negativity in general. My goal is to balance masculine and feminine qualities also to incorporate these identities creating a unique person passing or not in appearance not important to show your true gender identity it’s all one can ask love it have fun with it. CDH is help in many ways answering much of what I need to know. Transitioning well  just being here as a member of Cdh is Testament on how I have moved  along. Transitions coming in many forms and that’s what makes it exciting I’m exercising caution in the wind and believing who I am and happy of who I am. That’s what transition means to me.   thank you all…

Stephanie 🌹

Woww what is this beautifuly written, I am lost for words, it touched me.

Thank you Stephanie.

Renske xxx

Seren
      Baroness

💕

Thank you Stephanie

Its easy to see why we seemed to get along right from the start, and I’m happy to have actually met you.  Our core thoughts on respect and advancing are fairly parallel.

I enjoy when our ambassadors get an opportunity to share some of who they are with us. Transition can mean many things and is whatever works for each of us as individuals.

You are a beautiful person

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

I enjoyed meeting you as well and let’s say when all these troublesome times shows signs of passing and life somewhat comes back let’s do it again..  thankyou for your kind words..it means so much. 😘

Wow very profound and beautifully written , I was in aw reading and placing your life s journey into my shoes and they fit very closely as you say you are deep in my heart sole and mind I wouldn’t trade your friendship for nothing you are a wonderful woman. You were chosen for the ambassador ship wow what a word hands down a perfect match. Im still working on my wife a little at a time not pushing to join us here  she is my rock and very helpful as you and your wife are . I really feel in my heart for lots of girls here that haven’t come out to SOs and ones that have and it hasent worked out but theirs allways hope please don’t give up  . Thanks again for friendship Stephanie .Hugs and Kisses to you.

Stephanie bass

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

Thankyou Stephanie I appreciate your kind words and so touched. Wonderful having you as a friend too…..

Hugs     Stephanie 😂

I think you are a deep thinker, Steffi…!

I loved what you said about feeling pretty and at peace.  This is really what is at the heart of it for me too.  I feel at peace in my pretty clothes, and I’m happiest when I look pretty.  I am not going to do hormones or surgery, for my own reasons.  I’m good where I am.

And you are right, there are so many paths to the journey we can take, and each of us has a unique path to walk.  I don’t think any one of us is alike…and I’m honestly not sure we even know why we do it sometimes.  We just do it…that is the fact of the matter.

I like the part about only doing what you feel comfortable with and is acceptable with you.  My girlfriend Sabrina always used to say to only do what you feel comfortable with, and to take as much time as needed, and that there is no “correct” journey or destination.

I feel badly that you had the depression…I also had the exact same thing, “always angry deep depression.”  That really struck home…!  But dressing changed that.  I no longer feel angry feelings, but I do get depressed at times.  But mostly, as long as I’m in my dress and heels and feeling pretty, I am happy inside.

Thanks you so much for sharing, Stephanie!

Sophie

Hi Stephanie. Clearly you are a very thoughtful kind person. Having a special SO that is will ing to share the journey makes everything that much easier and beautiful. The joy of expressing your true beauty is something you both can share and  enjoy together. The  journey does have a beginning but it never ends it only gets better if you allow it. Stay safe and continue to embrace that part of you that makes us all special.

Luv Stephanie

Hi Steffi!

This post is wonderful.

“Never to forget the importance of having your SO with you on this journey and having your loved ones close to your heart. They are your strength.”

and always remember, we are their strength too.  We are allowed to be strong and vulnerable. Something I never would have considered before CDH.

Hugs

Autumn

Your words are so awesome Stephanie.

I can relate to so much of what you said, and know that most of our growth and journey should be considered as a transition.  I have now reached a point where my doctor and a couple of endo’s she referred me to have set my actual decision date as 3 years from March, due to being post cancer, and reaching that mythical 5 year line of post treatment.

Words like what I just read in your post give me so much more to think about and consider, but allow me to do so at a whole different pace instead of a frenzied search.  I have my sister and both of her awesome daughter’s that have told me that they will be with me unconditionally through this time, whatever my decision will be.  Now just to find me a good husband who will support and hold my hand through whatever road I take.  (That will be the hardest part I think, lol.)

Thank you so much again for being here fir all of us.

PaulaF

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

Thank you for your kind words,  best on finding your partner and pursuing your transitioning dreams….

Hugs.

Stephanie ❤

Anonymous

Stephanie,

Wonderful article and very thought provoking.

Thanks,

Kay

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

Thankyou so much.. I appreciate your comment..

Hugs.. Stephanie ❤

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Beautiful thing is we’re all reaching for our true femininity. Thankyou for your kindness.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?