Tagged: , ,

Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls, it’s Michelle in San Diego 🙂

I’ve been thinking a lot recently about how far I want to transition into a female, how far I want to go with this.  I’m thinking now that I want to start with herbal/natural products in the near future, and soon after begin hormone therapy to further feminize myself.  I know deep down I really want to go beyond dressing up.  I also feel pretty sure that I don’t want to have any surgeries, breast augmentation, SRS, etc.  I’m the one and only me and I feel that is my true category.

How about you?  Are you planning to take hormones and/or have any surgeries on your personal gender journeys.  Are you content to crossdress and have no plans to transition further?

I look forward to seeing your responses and feed back.  Thanks, Michelle ♥

Anonymous

I don’t plan on hormones or surgery. I am already rather androgenous in drab. I am slimming down and my hair is growing out. I’d like to have the hair on my face and chest gone.

But the truth is that I am heterosexual and I still want to perform for my female partners.

Maca root has firmed my breast tissue, plumped my butt a little and built my libido….but that’s it.

The rest is fashion and cosmetics.

Maca root, thanks for the tip 🙂

I was also thinking I would try pueraria mirifica.

Just getting started on this part of my journey, love the feed back.

Thanks, ♥ Michelle

Bjr / Bonjour also for your breast :                                        in your shop natural :           the Fenugrec  Alicia 

Anonymous

I would like to fully transition but can’t due to health reasons. Heart attack and a brain hemhorage  and the doctors won’t touch me with a 10′ pole unfortunately. Although I can’t transition physically I have mentally and I am Heather, the only thing left of Bryan is the shell I live in.

Not comfortable with the idea of medicating myself in order to change my figure. Am working to become more comfortable with the idea and practice of presenting myself in a more feminine character and appearance.

“Alison” has been hanging around for most of the time over the last 3+ months, day and night.  “She” goes into hiding when I need to wash up, go somewhere “he” is known, attend a virtual meeting, or go to a doctor.  Sometimes hiding will mean I’m wearing a skirt below camera level, or something is covering my breasts so it doesn’t look like I have breasts.  I also was ill for a week or so and was less interested in spending time en femme.

This has been quite enjoyable.  Despite this, I can say I don’t want to go the route of hormones.  I don’t even think I want to go full time crossdresser.  I am going to go back to being male, even though I still will dress when I can.

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

Overall, I’m pretty happy with myself as is, so do not currently have plans to take hormones. But I sometimes do feel the urge to go further. And this is been happening more frequently lately. So maybe I should have selected “not sure”.  Hormones are powerful chemistry from what I can tell, not to be taken lightly.
      Hugs, Ellie

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’m very much a work in progress and not sure how far I want to go.

I had 4 full-body laser hair removal treatments before the lockdown. No telling when my clinic will reopen so I bought a home IPL to finish what I started. Being hair free is definitely one of my goals.

I took Pueraria Mirifica and Reishi mushroom (T blocker) for 3 months in late 2018. Back then it was just an experiment to see if they would work – they often don’t. I got a little growth from fat redistribution, and for the last month my breast tissue was itchy and tender most of the time. If I’d stayed with it I’m pretty sure I would have developed breast buds.

I definitely want boobs. I’m still thinking thru how I’ll get them. Supplements will probably get me no further than an A cup. I could still pass as a guy and the rest of my equipment would still work. That might be enough – or not. HRT is a possibility. At this point I’m not considering any surgeries.

Emily

Hi Michelle This is a good question we should always take the time to answer at different times in our lives. Most of us have accepted our desire to express our selves in the feminine is just apart of who we are and will never go away I just want my life to be simpler and easier the more i age I would just love to wake every morning and put on the clothes i want to wear that day without any concearns at all.I am able to do that most mornings.Its only when i have to deal with the outside world decisions come in to play. I have to decide how i want the outside world to percieve me today and i get dressed accordingly.Its just crazy Today i donot want the decision anymore, should i dress male or female? Or just a little fem so know one will know how i truly feel. I am just tired of making those decisions so i guess i am going as far as my situaton will allow me today. I think HRT is very near in my future luv Stephanie

Seren
      Baroness

I answered ‘not sure’

Like Stephanie I know that the status quo is not sustainable for me and that I want to try hormone therapy at the very least. Maybe that will be enough to bring my mind/body back into some kind of balance. I’ve said to my wife that I’m not going to have any surgical procedures, but then three months ago I was ‘just’ a closet CD, so who knows….??

Take care girls, and be kind to yourselves

Seraphina xx

I had to choose ‘not sure’ though I have lived the majority of my life as a woman.  Being 2 years post cancer, I still have 3 more years of watching my quarterly test results to ensure that I am cancer free.  Until that time, my doctors, 1 GP, 1 Oncologist, and 1 Endocrinologist have all told me that they will not sign off on eventual HRT and RS.

The decision will ultimately be mine to make, but all 3 of these ladies know of what I am considering once the final ‘green light’ is given to me and all 3 have signed off, along with my current counselor.  The main task for me through this time, besides taking serious control of my health, mental and physical, is to have it ‘right’ in my mind that I do want to go further than I have now travelled.  That may just end up being HRT with some minor surgeries, like orchiectomy, or make the full transition through SRS.

Which way would make my life more complete and my outlook about myself find whatever it is I see myself attaining.  Would a total replumbing jobmaker me feel any better than I do now?  Almost certainly, yes it would.  Could my physical body tolerate partial or complete transition at my age, and with the limitations I live with daily, Type II diabetes.

I survived the total hell that the cancer put me through, but also know now, even after two years, I am not at the point physically that I was pre-cancer.  All of you Ladies I have talked to here at CDH have given me much more to look forward to, transition or not, and offered so much support to me, taking me at face value with no preconditions.  I honestly believe that we are a very special group of people here, and you are all making this a lot easier to consider where I am going and give me so many more angles to look at this from.

I will just have to wait and see, but Thank You, all of you.

PaulaF

Hi ladies, very good explanations have been posted whether to transition or not to transition. Like Michelle I am just starting out on my feminine journey. I still need to do a lot of research and talk to as many people as I can who are at various stages of the transitional process before I start taking hormones and have SRS. Transitioning and surgeries as everyone knows has life altering implications of which should not be entered into without counselling, meditation, self reflection and professional medical advice. The path that I a currently has me leading to full transitioning via HRT, SRS, developing DD breasts, full body laser hair removal, and voice  feminization surgery and/voice lessons. Crossdressing and becoming Kayla part-time is only satisfying a small part of me mentally and emotionally. I feel that in order to express my true self authentically, fully transitioning into Kayla is the only solution.

Everybody is different thus all have different expectations of their journey to achieve their true self. I hope all the here at CDH achieve their heart’s desires.

Hello all. I have been on and off my feminine path for quite sometime now having started at a very young age. I was adopted and raised by my mother’s only and older sibling, my Aunt Barbara. Very shortly after I came to live with her she caught me wearing her panties and a pair of her pumps in front of her mirror. She did not get upset but told me that any time that I wanted to wear her clothing again to just ask her and she would help me, I was 8 at the time. After asking her a number of times in the following months she asked me if I wanted to dress as a girl all the time and I told her yes. As it worked out every day after school, on weekends and holidays and all during summer break I dressed and became Gennipher, her adopted daughter. Other than at school I dressed and was instructed and trained to be a female. This lasted until I graduated from high school at 19. The summer after I graduated Gennipher began to blossom as a woman. However Aunt Barbara said that I needed to experience life as a male for at least a year. I was somewhat confused but ended up joining the service and did two tours of duty and started school and after obtaining a Master’s Degree and started working.

At the age of about 35 I began to feel that I missed being Gennipher a great deal and slowly started dressing and reassuming my Gennipher identity. I was very much in the closet now a feeling I did not like as I was used to being Gennipher just about 24/7 was not concerned otherwise with being  and dressing as a woman. At the age of 55 I was able to retire with a generous golden handshake from my work. At that time I decided that it was now or never and jumped whole heartedly into becoming Gennipher full time.

I gave you this background so you might understand my circumstances and where I am today. I began a regimen of phytoestrogens and experimented with a number of herbs until I found ones that my body could tolerate for continued use and also started a breast and nipple vacuum pumping regimen along with self massage of breast tissue and muscles. After 5 years I had developed a full B cup size breasts. For my body type and size I was wanting at least a C cup in fullness and a D cup was in my mind ideal. My next step was HRT and I was accepted into a transgender program for men that wanted to completely transition into becoming females and that included gender affirmation surgery along with any esthetic surgery that might be needed. I wanted no part in the removal of any of my male parts because that is what I appreciated most about being Gennipher, “the best of both worlds”. I am no longer on HRT but do take a very moderate dose of a phytoestrogen daily and a simple regimen of breast pumping daily. I am now a full C cup in fullness, body and pubic hair is minimal, I have nice feminine hips and a cute fanny and my drive is as strong or stronger than ever. The only thing that I want to change and I am still on the fence about this is breast augmentation. A full D cup in breast fullness would be a dream but going under the knife for whatever reason is always a risk and as you get older even more so.

I am not advocating anything I’ve done to anyone, just giving you the story, in short, of my journey thus far.

Genni

I have to wonder if in my much younger days would I have seriously considered transitioning if the same LGBTQ environment now existed then. Meaning its more accepted or at least more people are aware of individuals who feel they are transgender. I’m not saying the journey isn’t difficult now but in these times the media and people seem more open to the fact that there are many who feel they are of the wrong gender.

I have often thought that if I had the resources and support I may have transitioned early on. I wasn’t that feminine growing up it was just something about dressing up in woman’s clothing that excited me. I felt I was always sensitive to other people’s moods and feelings even though I rarely expressed my feelings. I can now see myself coming out to my parents and taking hormones as a young adult. I always had a thing for long hair so mine would definitely be long. But would I have SRS is the question. If I was living as a woman full time I think I may have gotten bottom surgery. At that time my whole life was in front of me with a lot less complications as now. I love children (I have two) so somehow I would had to have a family. I would want a normal life as a woman so I think end up getting married to a great guy. Of course he would have to be very cute. My life would be very different than it is now but would I be happier? I have a good life now but it may have been better if I had transitioned. I have never put that in words before so it’s a little scary. So at this point and time I will continue to cross dress when I can and enjoy my feminine self.

Kelly
      Lady

I like do many have stated, have no plans for surgeries. Being gender fluid or bigender, my desires to express and present as female is very strong  and it brings me great fulfillment when I’m able to do that. My goal is for breast growth but not to crazy in size. I can see some hormones in my future however. I’ve lived as a man oficially for 59 years, but female only undercover for about 35 years. As I’m aging, im realizing life is short and I want to be more free to let Kayla live her life more open. I am in the process of letting some of my adult kids know about Kayla, I know a couple of them will be supportive, the others not so much. Its time to free Kayla.

Hugs all,

Kayla

I voted I’m happy being a CDer. I consider myself a gender fluid social CDer. I have no plans for herbal/natural feminine supplements, no HRT, and no augmentation/reassignment surgeries.

I currently have to live as a male, family obligations. However, I’ve had a fem side all my life and since 2016 I’m incorporating it into my daily life whenever and however I can. I take a hair, skin, and nail vitamin supplement. I’ve started using hyaluronic acid serum on my forehead wrinkles. I let my fingernails grow-out and only trim them if they break or chip. I use white polish on my toenail tips and have had polish on my fingernails a few times. The longest I keep my hair is barely past the top of my collar. The back of my hair has a feminine volume and a natural curl. My hair is very thin on top, so I wear wigs when en fem. I have developed “man-boobs”, I think low-T is the reason. I just got fitted for a strapless push-up bra and the store owner sold me a B-cup, it appeared to fit quite naturally. I prefer C & D cup bras and I use breastforms.

I voted to start hormone replacement therapy soon. It’s been almost 30 years and I’m finally on the path I am supposed to be on. I’m still undecided on having SRS. I’ll cross that bridge when I get there. I’ve been so happy, confident and comfortable since I started my transition 4 months ago.

Bjr/Hello I was want to begin a women when I was very young ( 5 years )                        But with my family and children it was dificult             I begin to take hormones they are 10 years !!!                   my body was a little change   l am 60 years and I hope to  go out in women dress           think’s for all  Alicia

Right now I don’t know myself what I want. I daydream about full transition all the time. I dream of looking in the mirror and seeing a beautiful woman with real breasts, soft skin, long hair, and a peaceful Demeanor. I am trying to get in contact with a gender therapist to get some answers on what’s best for me.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?