- April 26, 2021 at 4:17 pm #484404
- April 26, 2021 at 6:28 pm #484465Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 480Has thanked: 976 timesBeen thanked: 2177 times
- April 26, 2021 at 6:47 pm #484471DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 59Replies: 587Has thanked: 4146 timesBeen thanked: 2305 times
could always find you a good Dr and ask Did same thing before starting my HRT. Do know some have to go see a gender therapist first before starting treatment My therapist agreed with my thinking and thoughts.
- April 26, 2021 at 6:02 pm #484454
- April 26, 2021 at 5:26 pm #484429Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 38Replies: 957Has thanked: 295 timesBeen thanked: 3093 times
- April 26, 2021 at 5:40 pm #484449LadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 59Replies: 587Has thanked: 4146 timesBeen thanked: 2305 times
Know it a lot to think about it more to it then just waking up one day and say going to switch gender. Maybe one day they will come out with something to do that on a trail bases. a 24 hour switch.
- April 26, 2021 at 5:02 pm #484417Paula HessLadyRegistered On: January 8, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 63Has thanked: 398 timesBeen thanked: 228 times
I have thought about it a lot lately. I made an appointment today to have a consultation with a practitioner for that specializes in HRT M-F. I’m scared and excited. My kids and brother and parents I don’t know how they would react. My brother would make fun of me and estrange me. My teenage kids would think it’s weird and distance themselves from me. I think it’s safe to say I’d be disowned by my family.
Jury is still out on wether I’d do it or not. 🤷♂️
- April 26, 2021 at 5:10 pm #484420LadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 59Replies: 587Has thanked: 4146 timesBeen thanked: 2305 times
Wishing the best Paula if decide to go through it. One of those things that really want to do or need to do.
Your Dr will explain things better on the matter.
As for family would suggest telling them asap better come out before then after get as much support can get. Be better in long run to have family and friends for support then outside help. Believe me have all the support for my choice from my family friends relatives and outside help. As well as alot support from the girls here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.