Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Just curious who taking the next step by going past the CD to becoming m to f or f to m with HRT

Paula
      Lady

I have thought about it a lot lately. I made an appointment today to have a consultation with a practitioner for that specializes in HRT M-F. I’m scared and excited. My kids and brother and parents I don’t know how they would react. My brother would make fun of me and estrange me. My teenage kids would think it’s weird and distance themselves from me. I think it’s safe to say I’d be disowned by my family.

Jury is still out on wether I’d do it or not. 🤷‍♂️

Anonymous

Wishing the best Paula if decide to go through it. One of those things that really want to do or need to do.

Your Dr will explain things better on the matter.

As for family would suggest telling them asap better come out before then after get as much support can get. Be better in long run to have family and friends for support then outside help. Believe me have all the support for my choice from my family friends relatives and outside help. As well as alot support from the girls here.

Paula
          Lady

Thank you so much for those kind words!

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Paula. Reason: Misspelled words
            Anonymous

most welcome anytime Paula know us girls that going through this or thinking of going through it need to stick together.

Anonymous

Male to female

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Although I voted no, lately I have been thinking about what hrt could do for me.
      . Sandy

Anonymous

could always find you a good Dr and ask Did same thing before starting my HRT. Do know some have to go see a gender therapist first before starting treatment My therapist agreed with my thinking and thoughts.

Anonymous

The pandemic, lock downs and working at home has seen me make some big changes. I started hormones on Christmas day last year .  I also decided to grow my hair out and so the hormones have definitely helped with the health and growth of my hair

Ive never felt better

Anonymous

Congrats Juliana  for a step forward. Wishing you a great journey on the way.

Hugs
        Donna

Anonymous

Well, since you asked: As I have already posted, I began HRT on October 5, against the advice of my cardiologist. In deference to my age and medical history, I’m starting with a low dosage, pills and estrogen patch instead of the faster injections. And I will not be having the surgery; what’s “down there” is irrelevant at my age, and the recovery time would be too long.

Hugs,
      Lulu

Anonymous

Wishing you the best Lulu on the quest.

Hugs
        Donna

Lulu, hope everything goes well for you. As for me personally I can’t me ever going for surgery. I just enjoy putting on a skirt or dress when I can

Hugs

Elizabeth

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

Hey Lulu, I hope you keep us posted how your hrt is going. I am only a few years behind you, at 67 and family objections I would need to settle for only socially transitioning and maybe then adding hrt if I feel I needed to. For me if most important people to me would accept me that would be plenty. I know some of us hate our male body parts, not me except I wish at times it would disappear when wearing certain clothes.
        Thanks Lulu for being you. Cassie

Anonymous

You’re most welcome, Cassie…and I certainly will keep you girls informed as I travel this road. For me, only my wife’s support was essential, and when I realized that I’m really a girl, I asked for, and received it. Sadly, I lost her recently; but our younger daughter has stepped up and offered support for Lulu, which I gladly accepted. I thought about HRT for 2 years before actually starting, and my boy parts are a small problem, and strictly ornamental so they don’t bother me. I’m content to be “just” socially Trans.

Hugs,
          Lulu

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Donna, as I have said before you are an inspiration to me. I would be lying if I said I haven’t considered going on beyond cross dressing.  But it is late in life for me to be thinking along that option and I am not 100% sure about it. I have grand kids and while I may be able to ultimately make them understand I don’t think their parents would.

Donna, I love being able to express my femininity. At this point I would be happy with my wife accepting me for what I am. I just ask you to keep uplifting me with your success. God bless you Donna.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Thank you so much Liar. Know all of the ladies gave me so much inspiration to move forward.

Hugs
        Donna

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I have transitioned without surgery so far. I am with Lulu and may consider hormones as surgery may be too much. It isn’t an urgent thing as I am enjoying my life. The door is always open and a choice I can make.

Now if there was that magic wand…..

Anonymous

Hi Donna,

I think I need to get on top of the cd stage first before I could give even a half informed opinion 😉 But good luck and best wishes to everyone here on their journeys.

Mati xxx

Anonymous

Thank you Marti Do know going through it does have its up and downs the emotions.  Think a person really need a strong will and alot support to makes things easier. In my opinion But do know have all the girls here plus my family and friends locally behind.

Hugs
        Donna

Anonymous

I am feminizing my body as far as it can go without HRT and surgery. Plan to live full time once I untangle some life complications. It may take a while.  I would like to follow in the footsteps of Angela Booth! She is such an inspiration!

Transitioning is my deepest held dream. HRT and bottom surgery. I so want correct genitals.

But a deeply held dream it will remain. Faith, family and finances are such large obstacles to overcome that beyond them I can’t comprehend my life as my authentic self.

At this point I am learning to be content with being a non-transitioning trans-woman.

. . . sigh

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Charlene Victoria. Reason: Correct spelling errors - stupid spellcheck
        Anonymous

Charlene,

Nearly all of us are in the 40-plus category, AND have taken on obligations which would could be endangered by transitioning. The good news is that you can be transgender without having to be transsexual. It is rarely necessary to “pass” the physical, and sooner or later, what’s “down there” becomes secondary to what’s between your ears.

Hugs,
        Lulu

Anonymous

^^^ That’s an awesome post.

Anonymous

Thank you very much, Rach…but I’m only commenting on things which I have already experienced, or am now experiencing.

Hugs,

Lulu

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Just to balance this topic a little, I have no interest or plans to go female full time. It’s not that I feel to old or anything of that stuff, it’s just that I only dress part time and I’m happy with that.

I don’t change personality just because I dress so it’s no big deal whatever I present as male or female.
      Now if something happened and I suddenly was a women it’s not like I would get upset and want to change back asap but I think that’s more because most of the time I don’t care what I look like.

/kt

Anonymous

I’m open to HRT, would love to in many ways but there a few things holding me back. Down the road perhaps.

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

Depending on the length of time HRT is slow process lots of patients unless able to speed some up like I am doing and getting some surgeries done ASAP. Could have let the HRT make my face more fem but wanted to get it done now and then let the HRT do little more changes. That could  not happen for what being told years.  Plus the Dr could prescrib something lower dosage to have small changes longer in time.

Wishing the best on which way go Abbie

Hugs

Donna

Barb Wire
      Lady

Prrrrrrobabllllyyyyyyy not.

Already got a couple of natural accoutrements anyway and I love them! Andropause has been good to me, so far.

:Barb

Anonymous

Congrats Barb on the achivement so far. Wishing the best.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

that shipped sailed for me along time ago. When I was young I thought I was trans, amd that was in the late 60s. But family job finances won’t let it happen now.

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Donna, I’m getting initial blood tests to verify my levels. Still not 100% sure, but strongly leaning to HRT in 2022.

Anonymous

HI Brielle congrats on taking further steps on the transitoning. Wishing you the best and please keep us all updated on the progess

Hugs

Donna

Brielle
        Lady

Update: I’m finishing week two of spironolactone and officially on my way!

Anonymous

I have taken hormones off and on for a few years. Early on I ordered from Europe and was self-medicating, (I don’t recommend that). 2 years ago, I found on a line a Dr who will provide HRT online, she was wonderful. I started with a blood test to baseline and 4MG of Estrogen and 5MGs of Finasteride, I didn’t want the side effects that Spiro has. After 8 months my blood counts were all Fem and I felt great. She switched me to Progesterone instead of the Finasteride. My breasts were painful as they grew. I stayed with it for a full year. Then I kind of chickened out and stopped. I started again about 3 months ago. Would be happy to talk about my experience with anyone just message me.

Brielle
            Lady

Hi Jackie, I haven’t seen any side effects from the spiro yet, but I was on a low dose month 1. I did just get 2nd blood tests and everything looks okay, so I’m increasing it. We won’t start the patch until March. Was the finasteride or the progesterone what made the breasts tender, or just the growth process in general?

I’m seriously considering an orchi as soon as I can once I start estrogen, just to drop off the spiro. My wife won’t be keen, but I told her the “boys” won’t be much use anymore before long, and it removes one source of cancer. I am beginning to see some small change in my chest, but nothing painful yet.

Thanks, GF!

Brielle

Anonymous

Hi Brielle.

It is the estrogen that really develops the breast. The pain is when they start to bud, usually around the 3rd month. My Dr switched me to Progesterone and took me off the Finasteride. It was great gave my breasts some shape and also helped me sleep. I have thought of an Orchi numerous time and have researched it. May be some day.

Jackie,

Hi Jackie, I found myself relating to your post. I’ve dome something similar in starting and stopping. I’m on my third time trying over the year. I have been self medicating. I have been using PM and Saw Palmetto.I also used  Bovine ovary but it scared me so it’s been mostly PM and when I’ve been able to I have used patches. I now have definite buds growing under my nipples which are becoming harder to conceal to my wife and family. My flacid penis has shrunk quite a bit and I have to definitely rely ED meds for an erection.

I know my wife has notice the breast growth as she now grabs my A cup breast and squeezes them during our love making. She will suckle and bit my nipples and seems to really get off on it.  On a few occasions she has actually bitten them and left me in some pain. I’ve told to be more gentle but her reply is “you love it.” We haven’t talked about it my growing breast in detail. I’ve mentioned that I feel them growing, she will look at me and say they are fine and I should worry more about my belly.

I really love how my breast fill, I love touching them and feeling the growth as it happens. I wake up with my nipples ready to burst. It’s exhilating but also scary.  I thought I was ready to go all the way with it but I’m having second thoughts. I have this dilemma on my mind every day. What if once I’m bigger my wife will feel different. What if She leaves me, will I find love again?

I am.

a ways to go yet, but I’ve taken the step of starting Estradiol injections. Almost two months of that now… no T blockers because well, apparently I’m low enough on my own that I don’t need them.

I’m loving the new world of emotions… now instead of the few I had, I have multiple at a time. I can’t even name them all yet. I cry now, and it’s beautiful.

I’m going to wait on top surgery for two years. I want the girls to have a chance to develop on their own. They have started to bud, (quicker than I expected) but I’m thrilled!

bottom surgery, I’m looking at surgeons, and their requirements, and their results. So sometime after I’ve finished my year at least. Also looking to see who takes my insurance.

Anonymous

congrats Mallory on going further in the journey.  I agree let the HRT do it thing for your breasts always can go back get something done later on. And do need to trust a Surgeon and Dr for doing the bottom surgery. I made sure of that one when they do mine this month november 15th only thing that this procedure takes alot of time to heal and also maintance for rest of life. At first when my dr told me this was kinda gettnig cold feet but if did this everything worked for up to this point be for nothing in my view. Wanting the whole package.

Hugs

Donna

Hippie
      Lady

I am not, but I always wonder what are the long term side effects being on HRT.

Like is there any health risk

Hippie

Anonymous

depends on many things Hippie but do a search on HRT are many risks best talk with your dr to get a baseline reading some side effects different on people.

Hippie
          Lady

good answer

Anonymous

Hippie can tell you what HRT has done to me but then again like you could do it and may not be same. Do know can do a number for some on Liver and cause high blood pressure for others.  One of those things really needing a DR to do. Being honest.

Catherine
      Duchess

[postquote quote=568697]
      I myself would love to start Hrt have an appointment  on Wednesday  this week with a LGBQT  group to zoom call about  that ,but ordered estrogen  on line will see what happene ,am worried iftakeing hrt how soon this  will happen ,like breath development  and more ,always would want to be a woman since childhood ,Cathy

Anonymous

HI Catherine happy to hear about your upcoming appointment good luck Besides estrogen do need a t  blocker too. But would suggest don’t self medicate self. depending on the drug if a herbal or real stuff. Just curious what the strength on estrogen ordered.

Donna

Anonymous

Know it a lot to think about it more to it then just waking up one day and say going to switch gender. Maybe one day they will come out with something to do that on a trail bases.  a 24 hour switch.

Anonymous

Pretty much same way Holly go all the way or just pout about it. Choose to go all the way. Good luck Holly on your transtioning Hope the Dr gets your meds right. Know took some trail and errors when I started mine but now all good.

Hugs
      Donna

Anonymous

Thank you Lisa Know its not for everyone to fully go through the hoops and all to fully transition. Suppose With myself no tie downs now Live alone for now. IDK maybe get more with my bf he is a dear.

Hugs
      Donna

Anonymous

Understand Sis I am sure don’t wanting that. Know wanting thoes great pumpkins giggles. Keep trying and buy the foods that high in estrogen same for foods that actually lower the testorone. Good things come for those that are patient.

Hugs Donna

Anonymous

for service members  different for others.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?