• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I totally just realized something. I have become totally unable to hide my emotions! I used to be pretty good at this but since I’ve kind of let my feminine side come to the forefront I apparently have lost this ability to somewhat hide my emotions.

My fiancé can see right through me as I can her because she can’t really hide her emotions either. This sux but is in a way a good thing. It opens up the avenues of discussion about what is bothering one or both of us. Didn’t expect this when I accepted myself and let this part of me have it’s voice within my persona.

Jessica

In a way its because you’ve opened up your heart and soul.  Your now getting to be who you really are, your soul.  Hence emotions seem so much stronger, because your being the REAL you!  Listen to your heart and soul, they will guide you to where you need to be.

xo – Robyn 🤗❤️

Anonymous

opening up is probably a good thing. she can see you have feelings too and its not just her having these feelings. she can see you really care. go with it and let your fem side show.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?