Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Yesterday, Marie Chandler wrote an article on Virginia Prince as, “Transvestia”. The UVic collection can be accessed at:

6576cedf-1282-4089-8351-08f73f4199b4

This is part of a wide collection by Dr. Aaron H. Devor, Research Chair in Transgender Studies at the University of Victoria, and the Founder & Academic Director of The Transgender Archives at the University of Victoria Libraries, and other things. I believe Ari Kane was at the official opening of these archives and likely contributed a large part of it.

Araminta.

Anonymous

That looks interesting – thanks! Bookmarked for future perusal.

Connie

xxx

Barb Wire
      Lady

Yes! I read Marie’s article earlier today. She writes astonishingly well!

I’m also reading the first two editions of Transvestia from your link. There’s a hilarious story (perhaps true?) about a draft dodging crossdresser in two parts split between the 1st and 2nd editions.

Thanks, Araminta!

😊 Barb

Thank you for posting this link. I wish I had thought of that! The whole transgender archives are a true treasure trove.

Anonymous

Thanks Araminta,

I’ve put your link in my bookmarks under ‘CD stuff’ (yes I’ve found it necessary to create a separate folder for such links). I’ve downloaded Issue 1 and it looks fascinating.

Marti xxx

Anonymous
      Lady

Fascinating! Thank you for sharing the link. Can’t wait to read these.

Anonymous

Thank you Araminta,

Lol Amanda xx

What a treasure trove! Thanks for posting!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?