Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls,
      I’m Gina and I really want to meet girls just like me for girly friends  and just to finally be just one of the girls x

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Gina

lovely to see you here and nice to see another UK member !

Just a tip – please take a peek at the guidelines for the site as this is not a pick up site, but a support site for TG/CD members, (…I had to edit your post to comply .. )

Hope to get a chance to chat to you in the chat room some time

Hugs

Dawn

Please forgive me I am so very sorry I didn’t mean to come over like that. I’m just very lonely and just really trying to deal with my life and my feelings x

Dawn Wyvern
          Managing Ambassador

its not a problem – you are not the first and wont be the last – just enjoy the site and be nice and polite, join in with the forums and chat and you will get on well !

There are  some lovely UK members here so you are not alone and just ask when you have any questions

Hugs

Dawn x

That’s so sweet of you Dawn thank you 😊

Hi Gina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Gina,

Welcome from Hertfordshire. Once we get over this pandemic, I suggest you go to Pink Punters in Milton Keynes for the t-girls Big Night Out on the 2nd Friday of every month. Hopefully the club will survive financially.
      I nervously went along for the first time last February and it was brilliant. Everyone very friendly and accepting. Will definitely go again one day. Good luck on your journey.

Katie x

Hi Gina, welcome to the CDH family. I’m another UK gal, a Mancunian. Feel free to let your locks down here honey and put your heels up. Can’t wait to get to know you more.

Love Trish

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Gina

welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Gina nice to meet you and you will make friends here so just stay active look around explore and join in .. You are a sister and new family member here so get settled in relax and enjoy your self . We are a supportive and accepting big bunch of sisters here so its wonderful to have you join us ..Im from a little ways off as Montana USA so cant just come over and keep company with you but would love to i know about lonely as just wife and all my lovely girlfriends here know and im a stay at home girl  any how again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon 💋💋

Stephanie Bass

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Gina

Always lovely to welcome another UK member, I’m form Cambridgeshire. You will find plenty of friends and support here! Always happy to chat so PM me me if you want to ………

Hi Ladies, another new girl here, living in Cambridgeshire. Hoping to chat/meet fellow CDH members once lockdown is lifted and we get our freedom back. Love to you all Angela xxx

Anonymous

Hi Angela welcome to CDH nice to hear from you.

Sarah from Buckinghamshire

Thank You Sarah, its lovely to receive these messages of welcome. Certainly makes a girl feel good. Hoping to chat more sometime and, who knows after lockdown maybe even meet up sometime for girlie chat, shopping even lunch maybe, roll on freedom take care Angela xxx

Anonymous

Hi Gina nice to meet you I am Sarah from Buckinghamshire  welcome to CDH nice to see another Bucks Girl.

Welcome Gina!

Hi Gina, welcome to CDH 🙂

Hi Gina I am another UK member in Cambridgeshire welcome to cdh feel free to get in touch kisses Paula

Hi Gina
      Welcome to CDH. You’ll find it a wonderful place to meet new girl friends, read all sorts of interesting stuff, ask questions (you’ll always get kind considerate answers), make comments. We are all your sisters here. I’m from the UK too based in Brighton.
      Love and hugs
      HildaRuth 💋💋

Hi Gina,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Anonymous

Hey Gina, great to meet another fabulous UK lady.

Didi💋

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?