• This topic has 21 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Dayna.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good day Beautiful Ladies,

I an writing you from a restaurant in the Detroit Airport.

I have my hair down, my makeup on, my breast forms in, white blouse,  black and white check pants, with ankle boot.

I drove from home to the boarder fully dressed and the gaurd did not mention anything using my passport as ID.  Got to the airport, gathered my things, and walked in straight to the security counter wear mu ID was scanned, and I removed my shoes, took electronics out of my bag and walked through the full body scanner.   No a raided Eyebrow.  Walked the length of the terminal to find a bite to eat.  I am waiting for my food.  I will need the restroom after food before the flight.

My heart is pounding as I sit and Wait for food.  Looking around no one cares.  This is a definite bucket list item ticked off for me.

Get out and enjoy thos wonderful world.

Love and hugs

Paula

Terri
      Duchess

Congratulations Paula. I haven’t flown yet enfemme.Done about everything else. You are so right that most people don’t really care. If they do give you a funny look they are just showing their ignorance. When I go out as Terri I feel so myself and it sounds like you feel the same. Keep being you.
      Yours Terri

That’s great you’re out and feeling comfortable and enjoying yourself. Glad you’ve marked one off your bucket list.
      Congratulation sister.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Not by air but did just drive across the border from Canada to US (going to keystone conference – yippee)  fully dressed (light makeup, feminine glasses)  and did get in trouble and redirected to secondary.
      No, nothing to do with my dresscode but on my side I had a box with some travel snack and on top was a bag of clementines and citrus fruits are not welcome to USA (despite “imported from USA”).
      Besides that no problems and not even a hint of issues with me wearing a skirt or so.

My friends expected way more and I was expecting less, maybe the clementines distracted them 🙂

/Kelly

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Kelly Lee.
        Connie Wittnee
        Baroness - Annual

Good for you for pressing thru the distraction!

“Oh my darlin, oh my darlin,
        oh My DARRRNN Them
        Clem-en-tines” 🎼🎵
        (search old U.S. songs).

Congratulations Paula on knocking an item off your bucket list.

Alice

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I am on my way too Keystone, driving of course. I made a stop for gas and while there I walked in to an Arby’s for a bite of lunch.
      I was feeling a little self conscious as I got a funny look from a woman customer at the gas store. I’m sitting eating and two woman about 10 years younger. Come up to me and ask me if my ears were burning. I just looked at her,,waiting for the reason. She goes on to say the two of them were talking about me. She said that they just loved my hair. Said it was so cute.
      Needless to say it made my day.
      Three hours later I’m trying to feed Money in a parking meter in downtown Staunton VA and some guy walking by and just looks at me and says you are beautiful, you are a beautiful lady

it has occurred to me that we might easily misinterpret sideways glances. Sometimes other people just do that and it might have nothing to do with CD ing  Sometimes others don’t like your short skirt, too much makeup or too much jewelry.
      Or maybe too we’ll dressed or too pretty.
      it’s just the way people do.
      moral is, don’t assume

tautan Va.

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

Your story reminds me of one of my own. Last Sunday I was in the mall headed to my Torrid job. A mall walker lady passed by me from behind and said ‘nice boots’ I just smiled and said ‘uh thanks’.

. Cassie

Roberta Broussard
          Duchess - Annual

I thinks it’s just amazing how kind and sweet women can be. So different from the world of men, who never compliment anyone.

J J
            Lady

To be fair, men get pretty beat up if they compliment anybody they don’t know. If a guy walks up to a prefect stranger and say “I like your dress”, he is likely to get shut down at best, and a beating at worst.

I do love to get comments from women when I am dressed, but would feel less comfortable if it were from a man.

Terri
            Duchess

I think women compliment us because we believe women are beautiful and want to look like one. Especially if we look good.

J J
            Lady

I also think they compliment us to assures us it is okay to dress and to show acceptance.

Cassie Jayson
            Duchess

A few months ago while leaving Wal-Mart the male greater said to me ‘nice hair’. Once again I said ‘huh, thanks’. Looking back on it I wonder was he hitting on me???

. Cassie

I can’t wait until I get a chance to fly en femme.  My local area and airport are small enough I’d probably run into someone I know & get clocked.  I’m not in a professional position (in the public eye at times, so to say…) to be outed yet around here, so I’d probably need to change between flights on a layover.

But still… I would LOVE to do it?  What is it about flying that is such a draw for us to dress?  I suppose it is maybe seeking further confirmation & acceptance express this side of us.

Diana Stockton
      Baroness

I have flown en femme quite a few times now.  It is a bucket list step for sure.  Now crossing the border en femme I have not tried.  I guess I need a new bucket list item.

Congratulations!! It’s definitely a terrific feeling traveling en femme. I travel 99.9% of the time as Jasmine Secrét. TSA understands, as do the airlines and gate agents. The only place I had looks, from teenage girls no less, was Dallas Ft. Worth airport.

Shrug off negative vibes from anyone, and keep being the best female you that you can be!

J J
      Lady

I have flown, and got “caught” by TSA, underdressed several times, but have no plans or desires to fly fully en femme. But, I do enjoy traveling by car en femme and stopping for gas and a bit to eat, etc.

Once, I got out of my car in drabto go to my motel room. In the morning I left fully en femme. There was a car and its owner next to me who just happened to be there the evening before. He saw me go in male and come out female. The puzzled look o. his face was priceless. I just smiled a t him and got in my car and drove away. Traveling en femme, by any modality can be very fun and rewarding, so get out there and enjoy yourselves.

Paula, I’m probably cheating because I don’t like to fly. However, I do need to pay closer attention when driving because of the adrenaline rush of being en femme. The biggest challenge is getting in and out of the car in a dress. Now if a cruise ship was on the other end of the flight, it might be a different story.LOL

a few summer ago I drove en femme from Wyoming through Utah it was a bit unnerving, very conservative areas.  Left home in pink leggings (with bikini pantie lines) my big cup bra, floral blouse, painted fingernails and toes(with sandals) light makeup and dangley earrings.  Before getting to Utah stopped at a liqour/food store for supplies at the wyoming/utah border.  Walked in just as the sales clerk was coming to the front of the store and I could see her jaw drop and her eyes go wide open.  When I was checking out she smiled and was very nice, but I could see she was a bit shaken…as was I.  All said it was a great experience that I will do again

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Except for driving in the car, I have not traveled en femme. Good for you that you did. For some reason that was never one of the my must do things while femme.

I own a MINI and every 2 years MINI/BMW organizes a cross country tour that takes about a week. It is called MINI Takes The States. In 2018, instead of one coast to coast route for about 2 weeks duration, there was a west route and an east route and both met in Keystone, Colorado. As I live 2 hours east of Los Angeles, I did the west route. It started in Portland, Oregon and went south to Los Angeles and then on into Arizona, etc. However, I joined in Los Angeles as I was by myself and saw no reason to drive up to Portland just to come back to LA.

While I have been known as DeeAnn for about 7 years, I have never changed any documents and do not have any intentions of doing so. But, I do have credit cards in DeeAnn’s name. When I made my hotel reservations, I used one of DeeAnn’s cards. Each day is planned for 350 to 430 miles, so there were a number of hotel overnights. Only once did I get a reaction from my driver’s license not matching my presentation and that was merely an unspoken double take. I had expected that everywhere, but that was the only time.

The moral to the story? 2 things…

Present yourself with confidence, but not with male swagger. No one will believe your presentation if you don’t.

Chances are the reality is better than you night think. However, also know that it isn’t universal.

Clearly, Be Aware!

Dayna
      Lady

I can’t say I have ever got on an airplane while enfemme that would certainly be out of my comfort zone, but I’m happy for those who do, show your pretty selves get out and enjoy, the ladies who do these things are setting the bar higher let’s be seen and maybe the more we are out the greater chance of acceptance ?

Now for myself I’m driving to sunny ☀️ 😎 Florida in two weeks 1,400 miles pulling a camper I plan on being dressed the whole time while driving, my favorite wig, nails painted and a dress or skirt, I guess what I don’t pack I can wear 😊😁 I’m leaving on good Friday and can’t wait I will be there Sunday .. for 12 days and do it again heading home, it’s such a great relief to have a S.O. who is cool with it and even bought me to pretty pink tops for our vacation Wow ! She knows how it works for me, I’m blessed when Dressed ! safe travels ladies, Dayna ..

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?