Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      JackieBoy
      Baroness

I travel 2-3 times a month and have never brought my breast forms along with me as I don’t know what they would look like in my carry on bag at the Security Screening line. Has anyone ever had their Breast Forms in their Carry on Suitcase and if so what happened during the X ray. Did they look into your suitcase and pull out the forms? Or do they not trigger an alert?

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by JackieBoy.
      Anonymous

Yes, I experienced that one time traveling back from San Francisco.  they were in my carry on bag and they asked what those were.  I told them they were my breast forms.  End of conversation.

K Swim
      Lady

I traveled with breast forms once…but they were in checked luggage. There’s far less restrictions and questions there. I even checked in a gun once with the only question being “Is it unloaded?” The guys looking at the scans of checked in luggage are far too busy to question something like breast forms. As far as my carry on, I try to carry as little as possible. Last time, I only had my wallet, phone, and retractable charger.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’ve traveled with them twice in my carry-on.  Both times they showed on the scanner as an unidentified gel substance, and TSA wanted to inspect my bag.  I expected this since I’d researched what’s likely to set off the scanners – silicone breast forms being one of those things.  I also researched TSA policies and procedures regarding medical devices (breast forms qualify as such) and transgender passengers.  Since silicone breast forms are considered a medical device, they are excluded from the usual 3-ounce liquid restriction.  TSA recognizes the concerns that some transgender passengers have regarding security screenings, and has committed to ensuring they are treated with respect and courtesy.  If an officer wants to inspect your carry on, you can request a private screening.  This is what I did.  Once in the room, I told the officers I was trans, and the items they were interested in were breast forms.  They carefully opened my bag, inspected the forms, and apologized for the inconvenience.  It took a few extra minutes and was not a big deal.  The 2nd time, one of the officers even thanked me for living genuinely – she was a trans woman herself!

Here is what TSA has to say about trans passengers: https://www.tsa.gov/transgender-passengers

Some airports see a lot more trans passengers than others, and that may factor into the likelihood of an inspection.  As Michelle experienced, it was a non-event in San Francisco.  I suspect smaller airports and airports in politically conservative areas are more likely to trigger an inspection.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I have foam and silicone breast forms. I bought the foam first because they were cheaper, but I really wanted the silicone so I broke down and parted with the money. I absolutely love the silicone forms. I found when I travel though if I take the foam forms they are lighter and might look less interesting when the luggage is scanned. Not that I don’t think pantyhose, pumps, platforms, bras, panties, dresses and a couple of wigs might not look interesting too.

I had a bag inspected once that I knew of but it was not the one with my Patty attire. So now I’ll take along just my C cup forms, one wig, one pair of pumps and one pair of wedges and maybe 3 dresses. These are my vital, hard to replace items. I’ll of course take along a few bras and several pairs of panties and pantyhose. If these get lost or confiscated. They are more easily replaced at local stores.

Hi Girls.  I guess whom am a “Frequently Flyer” around the round world. Kinda likea logged more air miles than the most birds!!!!!

Anyhow…..almost most security guards more ways….either have never have of man boobs in most countries todays……except Muslims countries these days. My days of travelling from the Wright Brothers, thru the China Clippers ( NOW there is a flying)! No boobs on the Army helecopters!! Please.

I have never had seen or heard any girls have boob examined by plastics plastics………hey….I made a PUN. How more boob exposed if you have them!!

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Yes, my forms triggered an alert and my bag was opened. The good news is they told me first the area of the bag that concerned them and I knew that it was my forms that were the cause. I told the man who would be looking that I had breast forms in that area. He  did open the bag, and he then discreetly confirmed  that they were breast forms. He thanked me, closed up the bag, and wished me a good trip. No fuss, no embarrassment, no funny looks.

There certainly is no problem with traveling with your forms but you may get an inspection. Be polite, they will be polite, and nothing bad or embarrassing will happen.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

With my career largely centred on exporting and a wife at home who hated me being CD, obviously I did a lot of of overseas travel and of course I could always “take Caty with me”.

With work samples and promotional materials, plus “enough luggage for two” obviously I never traveled with less than 30 kgs (66lbs) of luggage. (Business class ticket helped there as well).

My breast forms were always in my checked luggage and I only ever had that inspected in Montreal, where the French Canadian Customs, were shall we say….. “different” to everywhere else. They did not bat an eyelid at all my “Caty bits”, including the forms.

An “unintentional inspection” nearly occured at Stockholm one time, the zip on my garment bag containing all of Caty’s “frillies” let go. Luckily “Company policy” was to have them all in plastic shopping bags.

So there they were, merrily spinning around the carousel… I got them “all together” and was out of that airport faster than a 747 on take off….

Happy dressing

Caty

I’ve travelled with some bras and camis, panties, tights, and women’s tops and jeans but not breast forms.  At least not on an airline flight.  I’ve heard that in the screening booth there are two profiles.  One for male, one for female.  Should the male profile be used a bra would trigger the need to do additional screening on  that person due to the hooks and clasps.  Of course going through the screener if one had the Bra in carry on luggage it might not trigger further screening.

Alice

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?