Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ok girls I need your help.  I’m not ready to fly “pretty” yet so I need to bring my silicone breast forms.  I didn’t want to check a bag and I am TSA approved so I go through the faster line.  So if my forms are in ry on bag…will they get flagged for inspection?   As I have other of Carole’s clothes in the bag I will want to ask for a private review of the bag….how do I do that.  Should I worry?  I assume I’m far from their first.  What’s your advice ?

Carole

I went through the “TSA approved” line once. The only difference I found between that and the regular line was that I didn’t have to take my shoes off. They still x-rayed my bag. I noticed random searches of carry-on bags too.

I’m good with TSA. Was more concern3d about my boobs causing the bag to be inspect3d ?

They might search if the xray makes them look like bags of weed. 😀  I suppose it’s the luck of the draw. I’ve never been down that route of taking forms with me.

Anonymous
      Lady

I wouldn’t worry too much, if they do a search tell them they are forms and you crossdress. They should respect that if not ask for a supervisor.

Carole,
      This is Interesting! As a former frequent flyer traveling for business I often had Lisa’s stuff travel with me. I packed everything I needed, even play toys. (No forms though) Several times I found the “TSA Notice” inside my bag when I got to the hotel (I had so many I laminated one and placed in my bags when I traveled). I guess I was lucky as I never had anything removed or missing.
      Now my carry-on was always the issue. Traveling with computer cords, cables, batteries and hard drives my carry-on was always searched. Rarely was I bodily searched.
      So my recommendation is where ever you place your forms don’t have any cables or electronics near them. They could be mistaken for something else during X-ray. If they do search your carry-on, and They ask you anything, just tell them the truth.
      That’s my suggestion. Good luck Carole.

Hi Carole girl friend as just at Keystone i had two sets of forms with one in checked bag and another in carryon and no problems with either one coming from Montana to Harrisburg or returning home .. You just cant have enough boobs with for a great party ha ha ..

Big hugs girlfriend

Stephanie Bass

That’s great to hear. Did you fly pretty?

No girlfriend i didnot silly old drab me ha ha where we leave from way too many people from our area fly out of there and travel around so a bit harder to get away with it .. But like i said didnt have any problems with tsa about my boobs .. Had most of Stephanie in check bag but just in case of lost luggage took a few things on the carryon bag good luck girl have fun on trip ..

Stephanie

Hi Carole and everyone else here. This topic was covered to some degree under the heading Flying in General Chat “Life As It Goes On” about 2-3 weeks ago.  Some of those comments there may help you.  It seemed that I was an outlier in that discussion since I was the only one that had silicone gel forms confiscated.  You can read more about it there but it seems that some agents take a very narrow approach to what they will allow regarding gels over 3 oz. .  So not to rain on anyone’s parade but just know it happened to me.  Good luck,  Marg

I did just read this from TSA

Gel-filled prosthetic items such as breast forms are not included in the three-ounce liquid limit for carry-ons, as they are considered medically necessary, but their presence in your carry-on luggage may result in extra screening.

Jill Marshall
      Duchess

Ooh a problem I wish I had!  Just from the standpoint of peace of mind, the route I would go is check the bag.  I did this once (albeit about 5 years ago), checked the bag and did not have an issue in either direction.  Items you have access to in flight are always going to get a much harder look.

Hi Carole,

I traveled with them once. I had them in my carry on, and there was no problem at either airport. The first airport was Phoenix, the second was Oakland.

I, of course, had a planned response. Bachelor party! What else could it have been?

Carole, you’ll be fine.

Diane

Thank you.  Was hoping that’s what I would hear

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?