• This topic has 25 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ok ladies ,how many bought something for your femme self while out Christmas  shopping for others and what did you purchase?
      I picked up two nice matching bralettes and panties and today while out running around I stopped back in to La Senza and grabbed 2 more bralettes and 5 pairs of panties.

Dang Ashley what a haul girl once in a while i get to shop mostly wife does majority of shopping but Steohanie still gets something he he wife never leaves her out ..

Stephanie  Bass

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I think the ‘One for me and one for you’ principal should apply at Christmas….

Dress for me, handkerchiefs for you…That’s fair isn’t it?

Angela,I like the way you think and I think its very fair.Yes.I will apply that line of reasoning next time I go shopping for my sisters birthday present. Hugs Michelle.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Christmas,  no, at least not in what  i think is asked about here, but i do have a pile ready to be ordered online. I decided to spend about 10% of my work bonus on Kelly so it will be some shoes and skirt to arrive in the new year.

/kt

I have to be honest and say that Requal did purchased a Christmas present for herself of a new tee top, two bras and a swim dress, which she has used in the pool (the swim dress that is).

I’m usually fairly cautious of my spending (on new items) for myself but went a little overboard this season. Only as far as cash would let me though, no credit, and my girlfriend was with me to help pick things out. We have fun being out shopping together.

Olivia

Revel
      Baroness

I did! I purchased a cute buffalo plaid sweater, and it looks so good on me.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Ashley ,

I bought myself two pair of black “Wolfords 10” pantyhose for Sylvia.
      I’m wearing a pair right now.
      They really are something else…

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous
      Lady

Oh YES! I probably hit 2-3 thrift stores around town per week (along with a little online shopping) from Thanksgiving until today and I had a HAUL for Christmas! At least 20 skirts (mostly tennis/golf skorts because I LOVE them!), 20 tops (pullovers, tops, sweaters and cardigans), 6 leggings and several undies and still spent less than $250!  (All the stuff I bought could’ve easily cost over $1000!)  I more than tripled my wardrobe!  I LOVE shopping!   🙂

*kisses* tara 🙂

Leonara
      Ambassador

I love Christmas shopping which gives me the opportunity to by outfits for Leonara and my SO, Kathy.. we have different sizes petite for Kathy and 10 for me.. The sales associate always points out different sizes.. my reply is always “I know”!
      Let them keep guessing..
      Happy New Year!!

Yes out shopping last week and took full advantage of Mark and Spencer knicker (panties) deal buy 4 pay for 3 some nice new colours as well

Susan Zed
        Lady

Hi Samantha

What are the materials? I love M&S knickers but like the more silky ones rather than just the cotton ones, although I have both.

Thanks

Susan

Hi Susan

The ones I bought are the silky ones, I am a M&S girl and all my underwear is from there.

Samantha

Susan Zed
            Lady

I shall look to get some myself Samantha!

A lovely white short lace dress and some ankle boots x

Barb Wire
      Lady

I haven’t bought anything yet for Christmas, but I’m winding up!

Here’s my list:

Wolford tights (assorted colours and deniers), Forever 21 hoodie-miniskirt (oh, yeah!), 5″ black pumps (maybe in purple or maybe both, life is short and I’m not ready to act my age).

HNY all!!

Barb 🙂

Lynda Jones
        Baroness - Annual

Black 4in pumps that I would not step out of, In 12W.

Barb Wire
          Lady

Officially, the technical specs say 4.5″. Well, a girl can round up, can’t she??

Unless it’s my age. LOL!!

Barb 🙂

Sylvia
        Lady

Ooooh those Wolfords….sigh

Love Sylvia.

Barb Wire
          Lady

I knew that would get your attention, Sylvia! 🙂

But, stock is limited here in Canada, so it’s a mishmash of styles and colours. I don’t mind. This way I get to try different things and see how they survive in my heels.

Love, Barb

Sylvia
            Lady

Dear Barb ,

As I have to choose the biggest size of Wolfords ,
            my choice is limited as well.
            So far only the 10 D were available in my size.
            They are still in perfect condition !

Love Sylvia.

Susan Zed
      Lady

Bought myself a lovely pretty silk rich bra and panty set. Its gorgeous but not sure the best way to wash and dry silk products like these.

Susan

I bought a 2-pack of Puma spot bras, some nice high-waist leggings, with side pockets, and a pair of ladies stretch jeans at Costco. Love Costco prices – I picked up and nice slub style sweater a few weeks ago.  The colors match a purple, pullover, sleeveless, dress my wife gave to me after she tried it on and didn’t like the fit.  I was surprised when she showed it to me and asked if Kathy would like it!!!  It fits just fine, thank you!  She never ceases to amaze me. Happy New Years Ladies.

Anonymous

Unfortunately not being able to go in person therefore the interweb thing…..new bra, 3.5” sling backs, some smaller forms and some new tops. Not a greedy girl but I’m literally starting from hand me downs and a few items in purchased.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?