- December 30, 2021 at 5:22 pm #601868Ashley KonnersParticipantRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 412Has thanked: 1478 timesBeen thanked: 1846 times
Ok ladies ,how many bought something for your femme self while out Christmas shopping for others and what did you purchase?
I picked up two nice matching bralettes and panties and today while out running around I stopped back in to La Senza and grabbed 2 more bralettes and 5 pairs of panties.
- January 1, 2022 at 12:16 pm #602613Katie PlowrightLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 143Has thanked: 634 timesBeen thanked: 783 times
Unfortunately not being able to go in person therefore the interweb thing…..new bra, 3.5” sling backs, some smaller forms and some new tops. Not a greedy girl but I’m literally starting from hand me downs and a few items in purchased.
- January 1, 2022 at 9:54 am #602577Kathy JacksonLadyRegistered On: September 3, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 98Has thanked: 5754 timesBeen thanked: 387 times
I bought a 2-pack of Puma spot bras, some nice high-waist leggings, with side pockets, and a pair of ladies stretch jeans at Costco. Love Costco prices – I picked up and nice slub style sweater a few weeks ago. The colors match a purple, pullover, sleeveless, dress my wife gave to me after she tried it on and didn’t like the fit. I was surprised when she showed it to me and asked if Kathy would like it!!! It fits just fine, thank you! She never ceases to amaze me. Happy New Years Ladies.
- January 1, 2022 at 8:45 am #602562Susan ZedLadyRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 91Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 508 times
- January 1, 2022 at 6:44 am #602526Barb WireDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 639Has thanked: 3717 timesBeen thanked: 3382 times
I haven’t bought anything yet for Christmas, but I’m winding up!
Here’s my list:
Wolford tights (assorted colours and deniers), Forever 21 hoodie-miniskirt (oh, yeah!), 5″ black pumps (maybe in purple or maybe both, life is short and I’m not ready to act my age).
- January 1, 2022 at 8:55 am #602566SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 586Has thanked: 13997 timesBeen thanked: 2554 times
- January 1, 2022 at 10:19 am #602589Barb WireDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 639Has thanked: 3717 timesBeen thanked: 3382 times
- January 1, 2022 at 6:54 am #602531Lynda JonesBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: September 1, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 70Has thanked: 340 timesBeen thanked: 276 times
- January 1, 2022 at 4:57 am #602504
- January 1, 2022 at 12:30 am #602476Samantha JoLadyRegistered On: April 3, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 83Has thanked: 637 timesBeen thanked: 444 times
Yes out shopping last week and took full advantage of Mark and Spencer knicker (panties) deal buy 4 pay for 3 some nice new colours as well
- This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Samantha Jo.
- January 1, 2022 at 8:48 am #602563Susan ZedLadyRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 91Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 508 times
- December 31, 2021 at 8:42 pm #602456LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 672Has thanked: 2571 timesBeen thanked: 1943 times
I love Christmas shopping which gives me the opportunity to by outfits for Leonara and my SO, Kathy.. we have different sizes petite for Kathy and 10 for me.. The sales associate always points out different sizes.. my reply is always “I know”!
Let them keep guessing..
Happy New Year!!
- December 31, 2021 at 8:32 pm #602454Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 329Has thanked: 2121 timesBeen thanked: 1746 times
Oh YES! I probably hit 2-3 thrift stores around town per week (along with a little online shopping) from Thanksgiving until today and I had a HAUL for Christmas! At least 20 skirts (mostly tennis/golf skorts because I LOVE them!), 20 tops (pullovers, tops, sweaters and cardigans), 6 leggings and several undies and still spent less than $250! (All the stuff I bought could’ve easily cost over $1000!) I more than tripled my wardrobe! I LOVE shopping! 🙂
*kisses* tara 🙂
- December 31, 2021 at 7:00 pm #602439LadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 586Has thanked: 13997 timesBeen thanked: 2554 times
- December 31, 2021 at 7:00 pm #602438
- December 31, 2021 at 6:23 pm #602429Olivia LivinDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 56Replies: 1702Has thanked: 9325 timesBeen thanked: 4895 times
I’m usually fairly cautious of my spending (on new items) for myself but went a little overboard this season. Only as far as cash would let me though, no credit, and my girlfriend was with me to help pick things out. We have fun being out shopping together.
- December 31, 2021 at 5:26 pm #602413Requal JoanneLadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 363Has thanked: 351 timesBeen thanked: 1253 times
- December 31, 2021 at 2:19 pm #602364Kelly TerryDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 32Replies: 368Has thanked: 505 timesBeen thanked: 1632 times
Christmas, no, at least not in what i think is asked about here, but i do have a pile ready to be ordered online. I decided to spend about 10% of my work bonus on Kelly so it will be some shoes and skirt to arrive in the new year.
- December 31, 2021 at 10:37 am #602296Michelle BrownRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 3Replies: 166Has thanked: 2281 timesBeen thanked: 683 times
- December 31, 2021 at 9:57 am #602289Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 772Has thanked: 2855 timesBeen thanked: 3895 times
- December 31, 2021 at 2:11 pm #602358
- December 30, 2021 at 5:33 pm #601869Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 2795Has thanked: 40349 timesBeen thanked: 10134 times
Dang Ashley what a haul girl once in a while i get to shop mostly wife does majority of shopping but Steohanie still gets something he he wife never leaves her out ..
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.