Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

It didnt like any of my pics reported under 1000 pixels wide or to large so I went to use one of your avatars and got the same too small message
      so much for your promo to upload a pic

Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Hey hon, can you send you pic to me over email to vanessalaw@crossdresserheaven.com ?
      I’ll take a look and see what’s going on.

I’ll also make sure you’ve got an extra entry in the competition – thanks for following up!

Hugs,
      Vanessa

Anonymous

I had this problem too, then realized the issue: you are trying to upload the image as your big profile banner thing instead of just as your profile pic. On your profile page, instead of clicking the big + in the middle, click on the avatar circle to upload a pic.

Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Thanks Lindsay!
      How large was the image your were trying to upload cover photo (profile banner)? Did this already work in the profile photo?

When I went yo put my pic on my profile said was to big and had to use another one but wanted the one that was to big whats the story? Any way so far I am enjoying the forum.

Stacey S.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?