- February 13, 2021 at 5:08 pm #447686Sa•man•thaFounderRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 430Replies: 1743Has thanked: 7666 timesBeen thanked: 6920 times
Good evening ladies,
I’d just like to remind everyone that CDH is supposed to be a support site.
You’re not on the twitterbox, nor are you on a fetish site.
I understand, and sympathize with the fact that many people are stressed out right now, for various reasons.
However, this is not the place to come take your frustrations out upon each other. It’s just not.
I’m very disappointed with the way some people have been behaving around here the past few months. Please stop.
If you feel stressed out or triggered, take a break. Think before you post.
Any questions or issues…you know where to find me. Just send me a pm.
I will leave this message pinned for the next several days, at least.
Please be kind to your Sisters…life is hard enough for all of us right now.
Thank you….Samantha, assistant manager.
Total of 64 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- March 3, 2021 at 11:29 am #457049Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 384Has thanked: 696 timesBeen thanked: 1266 times
Hi Samantha thanks for making this a safe place for us girls to come to,
We are all sisters on here and we should all be kind to one another, well I’m just speaking for me I’m just a part time sister and i love coming on CDH,
The girls on here are lovely people who i would be happy to call my friends x
Hugs Rozalyne x
- February 23, 2021 at 6:39 am #452515EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 782Has thanked: 4453 timesBeen thanked: 2524 times
- February 20, 2021 at 6:59 am #451064Debbie WernerLadyRegistered On: September 12, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 48Has thanked: 336 timesBeen thanked: 195 times
Between covid,screwed up weather,polarizing politics,it is no wonder why people are going haywire. I myself took a short break from CDH, sometimes stepping back is a good thing.
- This reply was modified 1 week ago by Debbie Werner.
- February 18, 2021 at 11:34 am #450248Autumn ValiantDuchessRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 34Replies: 1150Has thanked: 17426 timesBeen thanked: 3010 times
Let us never forget we’re in this together.
No one is better than anyone else.
We all need each other.
We all have our own individual point of view and things that we find important.
I don’t have to walk a mile in your heels to appreciate your journey.
I may never fully understand your journey but I will lend an ear if you need it.
Not everyone will do what you do or feel the way you do.
Our journeys may be different, but let’s not fight, let’s take these journeys together
Hugs and love
- February 14, 2021 at 3:12 pm #448182Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 1313Has thanked: 13019 timesBeen thanked: 4266 times
Hi Samantha 100% agree yes we all need to look around and remember why we are here and take that deep breath and calm down and thanks Sammy i havent had a bad note from anyone in a long time lol ha ha thank you for your job And you patience ..
- February 14, 2021 at 3:34 am #447849Hilda BeaumontDuchessRegistered On: March 14, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 190Has thanked: 457 timesBeen thanked: 686 times
What I really like about this site is that it is open, loving, caring and kind to all CDs however young, however old, however experienced or inexperienced and all comments/questions are treated with respect. It is the only site I’ve found about which I can say here we are all loving sisters. Sure we disagree with one another at times but we are never nasty to each other. If stress for whatever reason is getting to you here is a place where you can chill and as Samantha says not take it out on one another.
Love and hugs 💋💋
- February 14, 2021 at 2:57 am #447846Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 890Has thanked: 2859 timesBeen thanked: 4271 times
I used to wonder why ladies who had been around for a long time would suddenly close their accounts and leave an “Anonymous” trail behind.
About this time last year, I did exactly that.
This time around, I took myself offline for a couple of weeks.
There’s a whole raft of articles on stress just a Google away – a few of these are actually scientific, but only a tiny minority as far as I can see.
The thing is to recognise the symptoms as early as possible, and take time out, as Sammy says.
But it’s a tough one to identify and a tougher nut to crack. It feels like it’s not you but everyone else, then it feels like it’s totally you and you’re responsible for everyone else’s actions and it’s swings and roundabouts of something approaching madness that manifests itself differently in everyone.
Giving it a name is the same as saying “Voldemort” instead of “He who must not be named”.
I would really like to thank you, Sammy, also Amanda, Grace, Cindy and Genevieve for being so supportive through this and helping me to beat it in record time this time around.
Last time it took months.
The time before took a couple of years.
I could write a book on my experiences if I thought anyone would read it and get something positive out of it.
Bottom line is, hang on in there, focus on what’s important, talk to your sisters, friends, everyone and don’t judge yourself (or anyone else) for giving in to stress occasionally – it’s a mean, unreasonable critter.
Anyway, gorgeous girls, stay safe, and if feel things are getting to you, take time out, but keep the focus on recovery and believe it, you will be fine.
If you’re going through Hell, keep going.
- February 14, 2021 at 5:02 am #447877Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 1091Has thanked: 7706 timesBeen thanked: 4156 times
Laura, I am pleased to see that you are back, and hope your future and journey will always be rewarding. As you rightly say a break is refreshingly rewarding and gives us time to reflect on the above. Sometimes life is an up hill struggle but if you have belief in your self and and honesty with in it, it’s a climb worth making. Lv Amanda xx.
- This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Amanda Burton.
- February 14, 2021 at 1:46 am #447826Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 581Has thanked: 728 timesBeen thanked: 1703 times
I have had such a good vibe from the sisters on this site I cannot imagine not being part of this community. Anything I have posted here has been in support of everyone and I cannot imagine doing the opposite.
This place is unique! All you girls must understand that…
Love to you all xxx Polly
- February 14, 2021 at 12:35 am #447812LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 15Replies: 173Has thanked: 117 timesBeen thanked: 700 times
Just a brief word of thanks as a newbie to the site. I am loving this site for its friendly natural comraderie. It’s not heavily sexually charged as some other sites and doesn’t seem to have the factionalism and political awareness of others. In summary it is friendly and supportive in an inclusive way for crossdressers and thier partners and all you girls are a welcome addition to my life. Sending my hugs to everyone who may have become stressed over recent events and hoping we will ALL be here for each other in the future
- February 14, 2021 at 12:20 am #447810BillieJayManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: September 21, 2018Topics: 318Replies: 92Has thanked: 251 timesBeen thanked: 358 times
I was just telling one of the ambassadors that taking a break from here is healthy from time to time, and we won’t hold it against anyone who does so…
- February 13, 2021 at 11:33 pm #447805stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 134Replies: 1642Has thanked: 2562 timesBeen thanked: 7252 times
- February 13, 2021 at 6:32 pm #447726Stephanie RobertsPrincessRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 461Has thanked: 3756 timesBeen thanked: 1548 times
- February 13, 2021 at 5:30 pm #447697Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 34Replies: 836Has thanked: 245 timesBeen thanked: 2611 times
Do you PM those who you feel are offenders and explain your thinking? I know if I was/am on that list I would want to know in order to either defend myself or correct my behavior whichever applies best.
- February 13, 2021 at 5:39 pm #447698Sa•man•thaManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 430Replies: 1743Has thanked: 7666 timesBeen thanked: 6920 times
It’s not really a matter of how I feel, we have guidelines here. And how I handle stuff depends on the situation. But yes, people do receive warnings from me. If they dont respond appropriately, I may warn them again, or just close their account. Its situational, and I’m usually pretty understanding and forgiving. Thanks for asking Celeste.
- February 15, 2021 at 1:54 pm #448734
- February 13, 2021 at 5:19 pm #447693Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 600Has thanked: 6289 timesBeen thanked: 2593 times
- February 13, 2021 at 5:29 pm #447696
- February 13, 2021 at 5:15 pm #447689Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 1091Has thanked: 7706 timesBeen thanked: 4156 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.