Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Hannah
      Lady

Does anyone else have difficulty navigating this website..? I don’t think it’s my system.. I’m constantly running scans and such.. but it’s only with this one website. Extremely slow and choppy.. makes navigating it very, very difficult and frustrating. It seems to be only on certain pages.. not all. Is anyone else having this issue..? Thanks.

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by Hannah.

Occasionally, enough to be annoying………our site does have  issues at times. Sometime, clearing out to new different site then going back helps. I see right now…..pictures and front page images are missing.

We have an it person but she is like us…..often not on site. Girls…..can you supply Hannah with our IT gal.   Thanks…….

Dame Veronica

Dame Veronica, it’s happening to me, too. As I write this (6/16/2019, 10:38pm EDT, USA) everyone’s profile pictures are unresolved, as well as Forum images and Group logos.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hello all. I am still missing all pictures be they profile, articles or photos as of today. Never had this problem before.

🍷C

Me too Caroline, no photos, just blank spaces! Cleared all my cookies, search history etc, still no photos, only affecting this site for me ! 😢

Bianca

Anonymous
          Lady

I did submit a notice to IT but it took about 10 tries because of the pictures required to prove I wasn’t a robot!  Grrr!

🍷C

Anonymous

No pictures here, either…it’s been that way for me since early yesterday (Sunday) morning…

Hugs,

Shawna

Molly
      Duchess

Hi;

This looks like an intentional change to introduce the shortpixel.ai plugin; which in all likelyhood is either mis-configured, or our account for the service is not setup correctly on the shortpixel.ai end.

No amount of clearing caches or logging out and in is likely to fix this problem from the users end (ours), so don’t waste your time trying in this case (Though I do admin in other cases it can be a useful attempt)

– Molly

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Trouble Navagating This Website’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?