Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Jessica
      Lady

I’ve been thinking about writing an album about my cd/trans/genderfluid experience but am having a hard time.

Everything I write comes out like a journal entry and not a song. Which to me means not telling a story. I think a song tells a story and doesn’t have a lot of  “I feel” in it. There nothing wrong with “I feel” I just like to say that same thing in a story rather than a journal entry.

What do you ladies do when this happens?

Hi Jessica! Lady Veronica here. While cooling my jets in the hospital a couple of weeks ago, I tried rewriting lyrics to common pop songs. Had great success using Sounds of Silence to write lyrics in place of what Simon & Garfunkle had done. I wrote about some feelings and experiences in the Vietnam War. Turned out very well but I will never repeat it here because is is sad and agonizing….not relevant to CDH at all. There are song really good tunes out there that lend themselves to new lyrics.

Maybe try a rap tune…rhyming can be asy if you know a lot of words. Let us know how it goes.

Lady Veronica

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?