- March 28, 2021 at 1:33 pm #470313Beth GreenParticipantRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 179Has thanked: 629 timesBeen thanked: 897 times
As an extension of the chat “Outside Adventure” I noticed we have some former truckers, and perhaps some current ones, here at CDH.
My question is: Did you drive dressed up? Maybe underdressed, partially dressed or total en femme. I remember there were a couple songs about being dressed while driving. (“Driving With My High Heels On”)
I have heard of drivers wearing bras if they have man breasts. It offers support on rough roads. Long haul trucks would seem to be a good base for dressing up. The sleeper compartment has plenty of room for changing. Makeup might be a problem without a proper vanity area.
My thought is that there seems to be plenty of opportunity and if there are songs about it then there has to be truth to it!
So gals, did you drive dressed? Do you know someone who did? Tell us your stories. We want to know!
- March 29, 2021 at 11:13 am #470771KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 8Replies: 535Has thanked: 1293 timesBeen thanked: 2321 times
Hi Beth, here is the Kimberley Beregrove (the MTF trans trucker) video from this morning. A pretty good one. She is feeling pretty confident about passing today. Enjoy. Hugs, Krista.
- March 29, 2021 at 9:52 am #470740Shannon MarxDuchessRegistered On: March 11, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 47Has thanked: 296 timesBeen thanked: 243 times
I am a truck driver, i have dressed in bits and pieces in the sleeper on many occasions, but not sitting at wheel, company name all over the truck dont need it getting back to work 🙃😄. I take Shannon with me on all my trips, but if i am going to fully dress i get a motel room. So i can see what I’m doing.
- March 29, 2021 at 2:11 am #470577Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 28Replies: 789Has thanked: 7806 timesBeen thanked: 3473 times
- March 29, 2021 at 1:37 am #470571
- March 29, 2021 at 1:08 am #470564Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 54Replies: 1109Has thanked: 3863 timesBeen thanked: 5759 times
- March 29, 2021 at 1:09 am #470565Diana MorganLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 580Has thanked: 4211 timesBeen thanked: 1785 times
Is that the one where they ran over a hedgehog?
- March 28, 2021 at 9:32 pm #470537
- March 28, 2021 at 7:39 pm #470489Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1285Has thanked: 3690 timesBeen thanked: 3545 times
I never worked as a professional driver but a friend I had some years ago told me about a gent she knew who was a truck driver, and used to change in his sleeper and would drive for a time en femme. I was still to shy at the time to tell her anything about myself.
So some do, for sure. It will be interesting as more comment on this topic.
- March 28, 2021 at 5:12 pm #470424Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1484Has thanked: 15815 timesBeen thanked: 4899 times
Hi Beth as a former truck driver never got the opportunity to drive enfeme but once bought a pair of heels and wore them driving the truck he he was crazy starting was a trip but aftergoing it was ok he he ..
- March 28, 2021 at 1:37 pm #470316Stephanie ScottLadyRegistered On: February 8, 2021Topics: 18Replies: 246Has thanked: 706 timesBeen thanked: 1299 times
I really enjoy Kimberley Beregrove’s videos on YouTube.
- March 29, 2021 at 9:55 am #470742
- March 29, 2021 at 1:15 am #470566LadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 580Has thanked: 4211 timesBeen thanked: 1785 times
- March 28, 2021 at 8:58 pm #470520KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 8Replies: 535Has thanked: 1293 timesBeen thanked: 2321 times
Hi Stephanie, Thanks for sharing Kimberley’s video. I’ve been following her on YouTube for well over a year. It was sad when she purged all her videos (at a tough moment in her life) but it looks like she has her life back on track, now has support from her spouse, and is rebuilding her videos. I was going to mention her so good thing I read through all the posts and saw that you beat me to it.
I also used to watch a TV show called Sex Change Hospital with Dr Marci Bowers a MTF trans who does SRS. Anyway one episode of the show featured a trucker who crossdressed for years and finally decided to have SRS. Interesting episode.
Thanks for posting the topic Beth. Have a wonderful week Everyone. Stay safe, stay healthy, all the best, Hugs, Krista.
- March 28, 2021 at 7:39 pm #470490michaela janeLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2016Topics: 22Replies: 294Has thanked: 285 timesBeen thanked: 693 times
Interesting take on flashing lights for trucks to pull in after they pass you. As a Brit expat who did that all the time in the UK, I found that flashing lights here in NC had absolutely no effect on the driver of the truck. Back in the UK, a flash after they passed was met by their indicator flashing to show they were changing lanes, and then a flash of hazard warning lights as a “Thank You”.
Kimberley is obviously expecting drivers to actually know what all the extra stuff in their cars is, over and above the “go” pedal. LOL
- March 29, 2021 at 2:07 am #470576MartiBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 222Has thanked: 864 timesBeen thanked: 895 times
Regarding flashing lights etiquette in the UK, I’m reminded of my hitch hiking days when one kind and recently qualified driver picked me up. It soon transpired she was worried something was wrong with her car because all these truck drivers kept flashing their lights at her. Totally understandable if you’ve never come across the custom before!
Now that was a fair exchange. I had my lift, and she had a truck signals 101 lesson.
- March 28, 2021 at 8:08 pm #470503Stephanie ScottLadyRegistered On: February 8, 2021Topics: 18Replies: 246Has thanked: 706 timesBeen thanked: 1299 times
- March 28, 2021 at 5:09 pm #470420
- March 28, 2021 at 4:29 pm #470393Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 451Has thanked: 919 timesBeen thanked: 2008 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.