Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

As an extension of the chat “Outside Adventure” I noticed we have some former truckers, and perhaps some current ones, here at CDH.

My question is: Did you drive dressed up? Maybe underdressed, partially dressed or total en femme. I remember there were a couple songs about being dressed while driving. (“Driving With My High Heels On”)

I have heard of drivers wearing bras if they have man breasts. It offers support on rough roads. Long haul trucks would seem to be a good base for dressing up. The sleeper compartment has plenty of room for changing. Makeup might be a problem without a proper vanity area.

My thought is that there seems to be plenty of opportunity and if there are songs about it then there has to be truth to it!

So gals, did you drive dressed? Do you know someone who did? Tell us your stories. We want to know!

😎⛟🚛

Beth

Anonymous

Beth,

I really enjoy Kimberley Beregrove’s videos on YouTube.

God bless,
      Steph

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

Kimberley is great I highly recommend her.
        Sandy

Hi Stephanie thanks for the video it was great..

Stephanie

Interesting take on flashing lights for trucks to pull in after they pass you. As a Brit expat who did that all the time in the UK, I found that flashing lights here in NC had absolutely no effect on the driver of the truck. Back in the UK, a flash after they passed was met by their indicator flashing to show they were changing lanes, and then a flash of hazard warning lights as a “Thank You”.

Kimberley is obviously expecting drivers to actually know what all the extra stuff in their cars is, over and above the “go” pedal. LOL

Anonymous

I always flash my lights real quick when trucks pass me so they know they have room to get over. I even try to slow just a tad for them to make it smoother.

Anonymous

Regarding flashing lights etiquette in the UK, I’m reminded of my hitch hiking days when one kind and recently qualified driver picked me up. It soon transpired she was worried something was wrong with her car because all these truck drivers kept flashing their lights at her. Totally understandable if you’ve never come across the custom before!

Now that was a fair exchange. I had my lift, and she had a truck signals 101 lesson.

Marti xxx

Krista
        Duchess

Hi Stephanie, Thanks for sharing Kimberley’s video.  I’ve been following her on YouTube for well over a year.  It was sad when she purged all her videos (at a tough moment in her life) but it looks like she has her life back on track, now has support from her spouse, and is rebuilding her videos. I was going to mention her so good thing I read through all the posts and saw that you beat me to it.

I also used to watch a TV show called Sex Change Hospital with Dr Marci Bowers a MTF trans who does SRS.  Anyway one episode of the show featured a trucker who crossdressed for years and finally decided to have SRS.  Interesting episode.

Thanks for posting the topic Beth.  Have a wonderful week Everyone. Stay safe, stay healthy, all the best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

What an interesting lady trucker, but surely she could have chosen a more picturesque spot to show  – perhaps one without an old tyre in the foreground.

Nit picky Diana

Anonymous

I Love Kimberly, I am subscribed to her channel❤

Hi Beth as a former truck driver never got the opportunity to drive enfeme but once bought a pair of heels and wore them driving the truck  he he was crazy starting was a trip but aftergoing it was ok he he ..

Stephanie

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I never worked as a professional driver but a friend I had some years ago told me about a gent she knew who was a truck driver, and used to change in his sleeper and would drive for a time en femme. I was still to shy at the time to tell her anything about myself.

So some do, for sure. It will be interesting as more comment on this topic.

Amy

I am a trucker I underdress a lot but sleeping my leggins and cami at night and my skinny jeans to

Anonymous

Hi Beth…

Truckers….this has nothing to do with dressing…but if you want a giggle….” Not the nine o’clock news – I like trucking”…..

I’m no tech, so no link???….but it’s well worth a Google !!!

hilariously, grace xx

Anonymous

Is that the one where they ran over a hedgehog?

Anonymous

ooops, yes but It was a toy hedgehog

Anonymous

I remember that, wasn’t there a terrible fuss at the time?

Peta Mari
      Lady

I know many truckers wear tights. They help support their legs on a long haul.

I nver did dress while driving, I wasnt dressing then, but I wish I was, perfect opportunity
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

I am a truck driver, i have dressed in bits and pieces in the sleeper on many occasions, but not sitting at wheel, company name all over the truck dont need it getting back to work 🙃😄. I take Shannon with me on all my trips, but if i am going to fully dress i get a motel room. So i can see what I’m doing.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Beth, here is the Kimberley Beregrove (the MTF trans trucker) video from this morning.  A pretty good one. She is feeling pretty confident about passing today.  Enjoy.  Hugs, Krista.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXzxegQVj7s

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?